剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
波纳尔先生
Mr. Pownall.
我正要找你
I was just on my way to see you.
如果你想见我 先预约
If you want to see me, make an appointment.
我试过了
I tried.
你的秘书说你这个月都约满了
Your secretary said you were booked for the rest of the month.
是的 我非常忙
Yeah, I'm a busy man.
袭击发生两周了 也没人被逮捕
Two weeks since the attack and no arrests.
作为与此相关人士 你有什么想说的吗
As an interested party, do you have a comment on that?
我相信该让警方去做他们的工作
I believe in letting law enforcement do their job.
你对监控录像怎么看
What do you think about the surveillance video footage?
这你得说详细一点
You'll have to be more specific.
我有线人说
Well, I have a source claiming
有一段潜在嫌疑犯的录像
that there's video of a potential suspect.
那你的线人应该去帮警方
Then your source should help the police,
把他们知道的告诉警方
tell them what they know.
芮安
Ryn?
你说过你愿意帮我妈妈
You said that you'd be willing to help my mom.
是的 我帮忙
Yes. I help.
本 怎么了
Ben, what's going on?
-我和妮可聊过了 -背着我们吗
- I talked to Nicole. - Without us?
她有一份研究可以帮到我妈
Look, she has research that could help my mom.
德克尔的研究
Decker's research.
我们不能让芮安和他们合作
We can't let Ryn work with them.
我们会全程陪着你
We'd be there every step of the way.
我们会有无限的权限
We'd have unlimited access.
在芮安身上做实验吗
To experiment on Ryn?
去保护她
To protect her.
还有帮我妈妈
And to help my mom.
芮安要帮本的母亲
Ryn help Ben's mother.
这是你的决定
It's your decision.
谢谢
Thank you.
要上厕所
Oh. Bathroom break.
别垂头丧气的
Chin up.
你姐姐还没准备好听你说话
Your sister wasn't ready to hear you.
也许有一天她会的
Maybe one day she will be.
瑞克
Rick?
瑞克
Rick!
给 记在你账上吗
There you go. Put it on your tab?
好
Okay.
酒保
Hey, bartender.
来杯波本
Bourbon?
你怎么样
How you holding up?
大把自♥由♥
Well, there's lots of freedom,
不受束缚
not being tied down.
船带来的束缚吗
To the boat?
所有人带来的束缚
To everyone.
我知道你恨我 但我只是在尽本职
I know you hate me, but I was doing my job.
说得真好
Yeah. Cool story.
我不需要再待在这里了
I don't have to stick around anymore.
但我还在 为了你
But I am. For you.
慢慢喝吧
Enjoy your drink.
哥们 原谅她吧
Dude, forget her, man.
我根本都不去想她
Barely even think about her.
等你有了新的船
You know, when you get your new boat,
我们会把布里斯托尔湾最性感的美女都请上船
we are gonna load it up with the sexiest ladies in Bristol Cove.
你不要再说了
You gotta stop with all that.
好吧
Okay. All right.
暂时不提小妞的事 但是我...
Um, no rebound chicks yet, but I--
不 是我的事
No, man, about me,
和船有关的事
about the boat.
我受够了
I'm done.
全都受够了
Done with all of that.
好吗
Okay?
这边
There.
来
Come on.
喂
Hello!
放我们出去
Let us out!
谢谢你带他们回来 布莱恩
Thank you for bringing them back, Bryan.
我都不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
当然
Of course.
我去抓其他的人
I'll gather the others.
生物危害 芮安的水缸
Biohazard, Ryn's tank,
这以后是你们的办公室
and this'll be your office.
你应该知道 有一段他们在水下的视频
You should know, there's a video of them underwater.
在克拉斯科石油手里
Klesco Oil has it.
本的爸爸打过电♥话♥来
Ben's dad called.
他有一份拷贝 而且一直问东问西的
He got a copy, and he's been asking questions.
我会去调查的 看看我能帮上什么忙
I'll look into it. See what I can do.
这是我们四级医学研究室
This is our Level Four Medical Research Room.
你们都有实验室的权限
You all have access to the lab.
芮安可以随时进出
Ryn can enter and exit whenever she wants.
我们可以开始了吗
Shall we get started?
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表