剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Justice.
我们得从这里开始徒步了
We'll have to hike from here.
你觉得我们能绕过检查站吗
You think we can get around the checkpoint?
没别的选择 我们在日落前先躲着
No choice. We'll lay low until the sun goes down,
找别的地方穿过去
find another place to cross.
你觉得你可以做到吗
Think you can make it?
可以
Yes.
走吧
Come on.
我没有看到你姐姐贝丝
I haven't, uh, seen your sister Beth.
他们找到你之前
Did she get out before, uh,
她就逃走了吗
they found you?
不 在他们来牧场时
No, we were all together when they came
我们都在一起
to the ranch.
我们刚到这里时
When we first got here,
她和其他人想要逃跑
she and a few others tried to escape.
她被射中了
She was shot.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我在约翰的牧场里见过那个女孩
I recognize that girl from John's ranch.
是的 那是梅瑞迪思
Yeah, that's Meredith.
她来这里有几周了
She's been here for a couple of weeks.
他们要把她带去哪
Where are they taking her?
跟踪装置
Tracking device.
在贝丝被杀后 他们开始植入这些东西
They started implanting them after Beth was killed.
我的天
Oh, my God.
看
Look.
有人吗
Hello?
我们在天黑前先待在这
We'll stay here till dark.
这没有道理
This makes no sense.
我是说 我们为什么来这
I mean, why are we here?
我们到底在哪里
Where the hell are we?
这不是什么研究机构
This ain't no research facility.
你这么觉得吗
Oh, yeah, ya think?
我们只要拿到报酬
We just gotta get paid
就离开这里
and get outta here.
本
Ben?
别起身
Stay down.
别动
Don't move.
本的父亲在这里
Ben's father is here.
还有我父亲
And mine.
你得让你的人停下来
You need to tell your men to stand down.
我女儿在那里面
My daughter is in there.
计划不是这样的
This wasn't the plan.
你♥他♥妈♥很清楚
You know damn well
人♥质♥问题必须通过谈判解决
that a hostage situation has to be negotiated.
这不是人♥质♥问题
This is not a hostage situation.
这是三名武装逃犯
This is three armed fugitives.
我进去和他谈谈
I'll go in there and talk to him.
我们可以和平地结束这一切
We could end this peacefully.
好吧 你有五分钟时间
All right, you have five minutes.
本
Ben?
我进来了
I'm coming in.
我一个人
I'm alone.
蹲下
Get down.
别起身
Stay down.
进来
Get in here.
你做了什么
What did you do?
本
Ben,
-我都是为了你 -胡说八道
- I did it for you. - Bullshit.
根本是胡说
That's bullshit.
本 你得和这些人谈谈
Ben, you need to talk to these guys.
可以吗 这还不算太晚
Okay? It's not too late.
你可以做个交易
You can make a deal.
-交易 -是的
- A deal? - Yeah.
什么交易 我放弃她 拯救自己
What, I give her up and save myself?
是这样吗
Is that the idea?
-对 -和我想的一样
- Yeah. - That's what I thought.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
怎么搞的
What happened?
他们一直在用我们做测试
They've been using us for tests.
什么测试
What kind of tests?
看看我们的痊愈速度有多快
To see how fast we can heal.
你造成了这一切
You caused this.
-所有这一切 -你在说什么
- All of it. - What are you talking about?
你和人类分享了我们的秘密
You shared our secret with the humans.
他们本来永远不会发现我们
They never would've found out about us,
这一切就都不会发生
and none of this would have happened.
我只告诉了那些我们可以信任的人
I only told people I knew we could trust.
一个波纳尔家的人
A Pownall.
波纳尔家不是真正的问题所在
The Pownalls are not the problem here.
当然
Ah, of course.
你就是其中之一
You're one of them.
还能有什么好果子
What did I expect?
你该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself,
和我争论 你的同族
fighting with me, your own kind.
此时此刻
Here? Now?
别动
Don't move.
我能让他们保证不会伤害到她
I can get them to promise they won't harm her.
为什么我还要再相信你说的任何一个字
Why would I believe one word you say to me ever again?
本 我是为了你 为了保护你的安全
Ben, I did it for you, to keep you safe.
-为了保护我 -对 为了保护你
- To keep me safe? - Yeah, to keep you safe.
你不可能活着逃出这里
You were never gonna make it out of here alive.
那不是真的
That is not true.
我们就差那么一点
We were so close.
我们本可以做到的
We could've made it.
本 你没想明白
Ben, you're not thinking straight.
你能帮我们出去
You're gonna help us get out.
不 本
No! Ben!
这是我们唯一的机会
It's our only chance.
这不是个好主意 本
This is not a good idea, Ben.
-本 他们会杀了你的 -走
- Ben, they'll kill you. - Move.
他们会杀了你们所有人
They'll kill you all.
-现在 往前走 -天啊
- Now! Move. - Oh, jeez.
那里还有更多
There's more where that came from.
真棒
Nice.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请看向这边的观察窗
please turn your attention to the viewing window,
我将揭幕我最新的收藏品
as I unveil my latest acquisition.
你觉得他们会对她做什么
What do you think they're gonna do to her?
不知道
No idea.
躲在我身后
Behind me.
向前走
Move.
准备交火
Prepare to engage!
走 靠近点
Move! Stay close.
回来
Get back!
-待在我后面 -等等
- Stay behind me. - Wait!
麦蒂 停下
Maddie, stop!
投降吧 求你了
Surrender, please!
别再靠近了
Don't come any closer!
-不 -麦蒂
- No! - Maddie!
-不 -现在
- No! - Now!
不 麦蒂
No! Maddie!
麦蒂 放开我
Maddie! Get off me!
麦蒂 麦蒂
Maddie! Maddie!
-小麦 -芮安
- Mads. - Ryn!
芮安 快跑
Ryn, run!
麦蒂 不 麦蒂
Maddie! No, Maddie!
麦蒂
Maddie!
坚持 坚持住 小麦
Hang on. Hang in there, Mads.
医生 医生
Medic! Medic!
-麦蒂 -麦蒂
- Maddie! Maddie! - Maddie!
按住这里
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表