剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
他叫格伦
His name is Glen.
-他是谁 -他是...
- Who is he? - He's--
卖♥♥给我毒品的
He supplies me.
他把毒品带家里来了
He brought drugs into this house?
我开始全身发抖
I started to get really shaky,
我也说不清了
and, um, I don't know,
我知道他在哪 所以我就去拿更多的毒品
I knew where he was staying, so I went there for more.
好了 先生们
All right, gentlemen,
你们的薄饼
here are your pancakes.
谢谢 宝贝
Thanks, babe.
我们今晚见咯
And I'll see you later tonight?
好 好啊 肯定的
Yeah. Yeah, definitely.
"谢谢 宝贝"
"Thanks, babe"?
她人很好
She's nice.
我们正在试试看能发展到哪一步
Okay? We're just seeing where it goes.
真为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
她看起来很酷
She seems cool.
是的
Yeah.
*And it burns, baby, I'm bad*
*'Cause it's so good, good to be bad*
今晚和赞德·麦克卢尔再次见面
和本·波纳尔进一步接触
收到
* Don't blow it now *
* I don't brag, brag *
* It's so good, good to be bad *
* If it burns, baby, I'm bad *
* 'Cause it's so good, good to be bad *
其他人呢
The others?
芮安
Ryn.
我一起带到
I bring together.
水里
To water.
回家
Home.
过来
Come.
其他人
The others.
在哪
Where?
最近好多人都装了这个
Lot of people been installing these lately.
是吗
That right?
是的 都是因为毒品
Yeah. It's-- It's the drugs.
毒品造成了犯罪的增长
It causes a rise in crime.
我们都听说了
We hear about it all.
史密斯锁行 我们是防御的第一线
Locksmiths, we are the first line of defense.
有人闯进来了
You have a break-in?
其实是闯出去了
Break-out, actually.
我的房♥客很爱到处游荡
My house guests like to wander.
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
在楼上 睡着了
Upstairs, sleeping.
我不该来的
I shouldn't have stopped by.
不 不 怎么会
No, no, not at all.
我很开心你来了
I'm happy you came.
搞定了
All set.
除非你允许
Nobody's getting in or out,
没人能进出
unless you want 'em to.
我都快忘了吸毒后再清醒过来是什么感觉了
I forget every time what it feels like to come down.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许你下次开始吸毒时应该考虑下这个
Perhaps you should think about that next time you start using.
有很多东西是控制不了的
There are things that I can't control.
就像你父亲去了西雅图
Like your father going off to Seattle
然后留下我一个人
and leaving me alone.
妈 你不能再为你自己的问题责怪别人了
Mom, you gotta stop blaming someone else for your problem.
你背着爸爸出轨了吗
Have you been cheating on Dad?
没有
No.
我知道我有很多不好
I know I'm a lot of things,
但背叛不是其中之一
but a cheater isn't one of them.
在北边时格伦卖♥♥毒品给我
Glen was my dealer up there,
但我们从来没有暧昧过
but we were never romantic.
那为什么他会来这儿找你
Why did he come find you here?
因为我给他打了电♥话♥
Because I called him.
昨天
Yesterday.
我知道你父亲今晚回来
I know your father gets back tonight,
我会告诉他实话
and I will tell him the truth,
说我复吸了
that I relapsed.
不管发生什么
And no matter what happens,
我向你保证
I promise you,
我一定会尽力变得更好
I will not stop trying to get better.
我只做对了一件事 而你就是证明
You're my proof that I did one thing right.
格伦
Glen?
他说他在天使港有生意
He said he had business in Port Angeles.
不要动
Stay here.
芮安
Ryn.
妈 是我的朋友
Mom, it's my friend!
我一会儿就回来
I'll be right back.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
我告诉姐姐的女儿发生了什么
I tell sister's daughter what happen.
是人类杀了她妈妈
That human kill her mother.
不再有秘密
No more secret.
她说了什么
What did she say?
她说芮安
She say Ryn...
是人类
is human.
你好
Hi.
海伦刚刚送衣服去洗衣房♥了
Um, Helen just went to put some clothes in the laundry.
那是 那是我的
That's-- That's mine.
我觉得你应该不想要那个
Uh, I don't think you want that.
那是药
That's medicine.
疼
Hurt?
是的 我是疼
Yeah, I-- I am.
哦 好啦
Oh, good.
你们开始知道交朋友了
You're getting acquainted.
算是吧
Something like that, yeah.
麦蒂 你不跟我介绍一下你的朋友吗
Maddie, aren't you gonna introduce me to your friend?
妈 这是芮安
Mom, this is Ryn.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我是苏珊
I'm Susan.
你好 苏珊
Hello, Susan.
你们不用一直待在外面啊
You girls don't have to stay out here.
芮安 你喜欢喝茶吗
Ryn, do you like tea?
妈 别客气了
Mom, it's okay.
茶
Tea?
小心点 茶是热的
Be careful, it's hot.
好茶
Nice tea.
芮安 你是不是有口音
Ryn, do I, uh, detect an accent?
她是交换生
She's an exchange student.
这样啊
Oh, okay.
我真的很会猜这个
I'm really good at this.
我觉得你大概是从欧洲什么地方来的
I'm gonna say somewhere in Europe.
斯堪的纳维亚
Scandinavia?
冰岛
Iceland.
说是芬兰更贴切些
More like Finland.
好吧 那我猜的很近了
Okay, that's close!
你的脸受伤了
Your face is hurt.
是的
Yes.
我受伤了
I got hurt.
为什么
Why?
妈妈 你不用
Mom, you don't have to--
我之前和一些坏人交往过
I spent time with some bad people.
你是坏人吗
You are bad?
不 她不是坏人
No. She's not bad.
她是好人
She's good.
我想你可以当我正在锐变中
I guess you can say I'm a work in progress.
不
No.
不
No.
-不不 不不 -怎么了
- No no no no no! No, no! - What's wrong?
-我的戒指 -什么
- My ring. - What?
我喜欢你妈妈
I like your mother.
真的吗
Really?
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表