剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
我没想到 那是他们的人
I didn't think about it. It was their guy.
虽然很奇怪 他在这里待了两天他们才出现
Weird that he was here for two days before they showed,
不过就是办事效率低下罢了
but that's red tape.
-该死 -死因清楚明了 戴尔
- Shit. - It was pretty clear cut, Dale.
就像我说的 自杀
Just like I said, suicide.
没错 我只是想澄清一下
Yeah. I was just trying to clean it up,
让上面知道这不是我的责任
let the powers that be know that it's not on me.
绝对不是你的责任
Definitely not on you.
我觉得也不是他的责任
I don't even know if it was on him.
为什么这么说
How's that?
事实上 在他们来之前
Truth is, before they got here,
我已经开始尸检了
I'd already started my autopsy.
然后呢
And?
我发现了一些奇怪的事
I found something a little strange.
小杰 你今天喂过海狮了吗
Jer, you feed the lions today?
没有 我在等你 怎么了
Uh, no. I was waiting for you. Why?
它们什么都不吃
Wouldn't eat a thing.
真奇怪
Huh. That's weird.
你觉得它们生病了吗
You think they're getting sick?
没有 我检查过了
No, I checked them out.
体重正常 体温也正常
Their weight's fine, body temperature's normal.
奇怪
Huh. Strange.
嗨 小麦
Hey, Mads.
嗨
Hey.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
就是想见见你
Just wanted to see you.
嗨 杰瑞
Hey, Jerry.
有事吗 医生
What's up, doc?
没什么
Not much.
本呢
Uh... where's Ben?
不在
Not here.
他们在轮班工作
They're working opposite shifts.
小杰 你今天不是要清理仓库吗
Jer, weren't you gonna clean out the storage space today?
现在就去
On it.
那个...
So, um...
你在生我的气 是吗
you're mad at me, right?
你想让我说什么 赞德
What do you want me to say, Xander?
我不知道
I don't know.
说你能理解这件事
Say that you understand what happened.
这一切是多么不可思议
I mean, how insane all this is.
你要我对你说 你杀了芮安的姐姐没关系吗
You want me to tell you it's okay that you killed Ryn's sister?
我说不出来
I can't do that.
我知道我♥干♥了什么 麦蒂
I know what I did, Maddie.
相信我 我知道这很疯狂 赞德
Believe me. I know it's crazy, Xander.
我现在也在努力理解这一切
I'm still trying to understand it, too.
他们走了
They're gone.
你也清楚 不是吗
You know that, right?
杀死你父亲的人
The ones that did it.
今早看见你朋友了
Saw your friend this morning.
芮安
Ryn.
你和本分手是因为她吗
Is that what's going on between you and Ben? Her?
这不怪她
It's not her fault.
有什么不开心可以跟我说
You can talk to me.
我知道
I know.
我要回家吃晚饭了
Um, I gotta get home for dinner.
我妈妈回来了
My mom's back.
真的吗
Really?
什么时候回来的
Since when?
今早
This morning.
真是典型的苏珊作风
Man, that is so Susan,
总会在一场灾难中出现
just showing up in the middle of a shit storm.
她两天前打来了
She called two days ago.
我知道的下件事就是 我要去公交站接她了
Next thing I know, I'm picking her up at the bus.
对你来说挺好的
That was cool of you.
她还好吗
How's she look?
还好吧
Fine, I guess.
老样子
Same.
你觉得她戒毒了吗
You think she's clean?
打电♥话♥时她是这么说的
She said she was on the phone.
你信吗
You believe her?
不知道
No idea.
还记得我们小时候吗
Remember, uh, when we were little?
你♥爸♥出去找她
Your dad would go out looking for her,
把你放在我们家
drop you off at our place.
你妈会让我们通宵玩马里奥赛车
Your mom would let us stay up all night playing Mario Kart.
你每次都输给我 碧奇公主
Kicked your ass every time, Princess Peach.
我爸很想她
My dad misses her.
那是红鲑吗
Is that sockeye?
是的 从没见它们游得这么快过
Yeah. Never seen them move that fast.
我♥操♥
Holy cow!
它们怎么了
What's wrong with them?
不知道 别慌
I don't know. Stay still.
虽然我不是很注重顾客服务这块
Customer service ?is not high on my list of priorities,
但顾客需要寻找什么
but I always offer to
我总会提供帮助
help them find something if they need it.
那时你就到这来 摇铃
And then you come here to ring them up.
收钱
Take their money.
这是25美分
This is a quarter.
四个硬币就是一美元
Four of these make one dollar.
好
Good.
钱
Money.
也叫做"现金"或"钞票"
Also known as "dough" or "moola."
现金钞票
Dough moola.
不是吧
Oh, man.
你该不会要教她一整天吧
Is this lesson gonna take all day?
这个是57块
That'll be $57.
什么 一个杯子要57块
What? For a mug?
这是黑店
Tourist trap.
买♥♥这个
You buy.
谢了
Thanks, uh...
我不太喜欢这个颜色
Not really my color.
像本和麦蒂
Like Ben and Maddie.
是的 非常甜蜜
Yes. Very sweet.
我想他们
I miss them.
你从小就在族群中长大
You were raised to live in a pack.
你不适合独居的生活
You are not solitary creatures.
一个人很难
Alone is hard.
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, dear?
有情况
Something is happening.
有东西在移♥动♥
Moving.
我什么都没感觉到
I don't feel anything.
现在去
Go now.
芮安
Ryn?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
抱歉 我迟到了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
小麦 怎么这么晚
Hey, Mads. What took you?
工作上有事耽搁了
Something going on at work.
我们在叙叙旧
Well, we were just catching up.
你妈妈看起来很不错 对吧
Your mom looks great, don't you think?
-是的 -别这样 戴尔
- Yeah. - Come on, Dale.
这是事实
It's true.
别啊 你这发型我挺喜欢的
No, I like your hair this way.
我遇到你妈妈的时候
You know, when I met your mom,
她还是九十年代那种夸张的打扮
she had that nineties feather situation going on.
你也好意思说我
Look who's talking.
我可还记得你曾经的胭脂鱼发型呢
I am flashing back to a mullet.
我还是去准备晚餐吧
I better get dinner sorted.
你妈妈已经准备好了
Oh, your mom already did that.
很不错吧
Wasn't that nice?
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表