剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
白令海峡
开灯
Shine those lights!
-快 快锁定 -找到了
- Let's go! Lock it down! - I got it!
小心 布雷斯 这波浪很大
Watch out! Brace! It's a big one!
该死 不
Man! Oh, no!
我们在遭受暴击
We're getting hammered out here!
吊起来
Everything up!
渔网要上来了
Nets coming up!
-拉进来 -稳住
- Bring it in! - Steady!
拉
Pull!
-什么鬼 -里面有什么东西吗
- What the hell? - Is there somethin' in there?
很大 还在动
It's big! It-- It's moving!
-克里斯 -不 就在那
- Chris! - No! It's right there!
克里斯 把它们拿下
Chris! Let's take 'em out!
鲨鱼吗
Shark?
不是鲨鱼
That ain't no shark!
赞德 你看到了吗 在那边
Xander? You see it? It's over there!
出来吧 出来吧 你在哪
Come on, come on, where are you at?
现身
Show yourself.
克里斯 小心
Chris! Watch out!
绕过来
Comin' around!
朝你那边过去了 小加
Goin' your way, Cal!
加尔文 拦截它
Calvin, head it off!
把它弄进舱里 弄下去
In the hold! Get it down there!
弄下去
Get it down there!
那是什么
What the hell is it?
-赞德 -克里斯
- Oh, Xander! - Chris.
-老天 赞德 -克里斯
- God, Xander! - Chris!
老天
Oh, God!
压住 压住
Hold on, hold on.
挺住
Come on!
他流了很多血 不过...
He's lost a lot of blood, but...
用力压住 压紧了
Tamp it down. Get in there good and tight.
这是北极星 船号♥53422N
This is the North Star, vessel number 53422N.
一名船员需要紧急医疗救援
I have a crew member in need of immediate medical evacuation.
-完毕 -损伤性质
- Over. - Nature of injury?
腹部被咬 大量失血 完毕
Bite to the abdomen, severe blood loss. Over.
被什么咬了
What bit him?
我...
I--
我不知道
I got no idea.
那是什么
What is it?
安全
Secure.
给我们看看你今晚捕到了什么 船长
Let's see what you caught tonight, Captain.
我捕到什么跟你无关
What I caught is none of your business!
你来这是救治我受伤的船员的
You're just here for my injured crewman.
当然
Of course.
我们也需要他
We'll be needing him as well.
拉吧
Let's go!
现在 船长
Now then, Captain...
那捕获物是我的
I'm entitled to that catch!
我们走
Let's go!
诡媚海妖
第一季 第一集
华盛顿州 布里斯托尔湾
美人鱼节
看看我们找到了什么
Look what we found!
海伦古董店
玛格丽特酒
Margaritas!
你想吃扭结饼吗
Do you want a pretzel?!
150多年前
It was more than 150 years ago
一个本地渔船船长
when a local fishing captain,
查尔斯·H·波纳尔爱上了一条美人鱼
Charles H. Pownall, fell in love with a mermaid
就在这片水域
in these very waters,
沉醉于她动人的海妖之歌♥
enchanted by her beautiful Siren song.
我爱你 渔夫
I love you, fisherman.
我爱你 美人鱼
I love you, mermaid.
但是有一天 他来到海湾
But one day, he went to the bay,
他的美人鱼走了
and his mermaid was gone
回到了海里的家
back to her home in the sea,
再也没回来
never to return.
多亏了查尔斯·H·波纳尔
And that is how, thanks to Charles H. Pownall,
布里斯托尔湾因此成为了世界美人鱼之都
Bristol Cove became the Mermaid Capital of the World.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们刚才描述的是我的曾曾曾祖父
That was my great-great-great-grandfather depicted there,
正如你们所知 我们的家族在布里斯托尔湾
so as you can see, our family goes back a long ways
有着悠久的历史
in Bristol Cove.
下面有请我美丽的妻子伊莱恩
Now please allow me to introduce my beautiful wife Elaine
以及两位优秀的儿子 道格和本
and our two wonderful sons, Doug and Ben.
好像
It seems, uh,
本可能堵在游♥行♥的路上了
Ben may have been caught up in the parade traffic,
但我肯定他的精神与我们同在
but I can assure you he is here in spirit.
对于布里斯托尔湾所有善良的人们来说
So to all the good people of Bristol Cove,
我们很荣幸用这座雕像来纪念
it is our great honor to bestow this monument
我们小镇的建造人之一
to one of our town's founding fathers,
查尔斯·H·波纳尔
Charles H. Pownall.
本到底在哪
Where the hell's Ben? Hmm?
你们好 情况怎么样
Hola! How'd it go?
救上来一头虎头海狮
Rescued a Steller.
她情况很糟糕
She's in pretty bad shape.
她被标记了 是我们的
She's tagged. She's one of ours.
你们在哪找到她的
Where'd you find her?
斯科特观望点那边
Out by Scott's Point.
很远啊
That's pretty far.
是啊 比她通常活动区域远了大约三十英里
Yeah, about 30 miles outside her usual range.
可能是觅食去了
Probably looking for food.
别担心 姑娘
Don't worry, girl.
我们会好好照顾你的
We're gonna take good care of you.
来吧
Come on.
她快饿死了
She's starving out there.
我们今天出海是个正确的决定
It's a good thing we went out today.
恐怕你♥爸♥并不这么觉得
Not sure your dad would agree with that.
那我要把这件事
Well, I'll add that
加在我们看法不一致的事情清单里面了
to the list of things we don't agree on.
比如你和我在一起
Like you and me being together?
听着 要是我每件事都按我爸的意思来
Look, if I did everything my dad told me,
那我就变成了我哥了
well, I'd be my brother.
你晚点过来吗
You want to come over later?
我答应了我爸我会给他做晚饭的
I promised my dad I'd make him dinner.
这周第三次了
Third time this week?
他真幸福
Lucky guy.
他需要我
He needs me.
我要是不做饭他每晚都会去汽车餐厅
He'd be at the drive-thru every night if I didn't cook.
说真的 这很烦人
Seriously, it's disturbing.
我可以晚些过去吃点心
I could come by after for dessert.
过夜吗
Spend the night?
如果你想的话
If you want me to.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
伙计 以为你们出海去鲍尔斯海岭了
Hey, man. Thought you guys were out past Bowers Ridge.
你们回来得挺早
You're back early.
是啊 我得跟你说件事
Yeah. I need to talk to you about something.
好啊
All right.
小伙子们
Boys.
我们说过这事只有我们几个人知道
We said keep this between us.
别告诉任何人
Don't tell anybody.
本了解这些事 好吗
Ben knows about this stuff, all right?
他能帮我们
He can help us.
他们我们的一员
He's one of us.
他当时并没和我们一起在船上
He wasn't on the boat with us.
他不和我们一起捕鱼了
He doesn't fish with us no more.
我们从海里捕捞了某个东西上来
We caught somethin' out there.
那是我们...
I mean, it's just somethin' we...
我们没见过的东西
we ain't never seen before.
它袭击了克里斯
It attacked Chris.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表