剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
The wedding never happened.
她爱上了别人
She was in love with someone else.
我的父亲
My father.
里海牧场
出了什么事
What happened?
你的父亲是人类 你的母亲是我们的一员
Your father was human, your mother one of us.
这是被禁止的
It was forbidden.
引起了骚动
Caused an uproar.
他们称之为背叛
They called it a betrayal.
发展得很严重 你的父母必须躲起来
It got so bad, your folks had to go into hiding.
留着吧
Keep it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我能问你另外一个问题吗
Can I ask you another question?
你觉得会不会是族人谋杀了我的父亲
Do you think the group was capable of murdering my father?
他们为了保护这个秘密什么事都干得出来
They'd do anything to protect the secret.
任何事
Anything.
朝那走
Walk that way,
一直走 直到不能再往前走了
and keep walking until you can't walk anymore,
你就直接走到水里去
and then you walk right into the water.
他不走了
He's not walking.
哥们 我们不希望你留在这
Dude, we don't want you here!
我不 我不知道还要怎么说得再清楚点
I don't-- I don't know how to make that any clearer.
走吧
Just go!
我是本·波尔纳
You've reached Ben Pownall.
我现在没空 请留言
I'm not available. Leave a message.
本 你在哪
Ben, where are you?
打给我 好吗
Just call me back, all right?
太扯了
This is bullshit.
加尔文 我们一直在找你
Hey, Cal, been tryin' to get a hold of you.
我会把钱给你的 我发誓
I'm gonna getting you the money, I swear.
好了
Okay.
这就对了 你们最好赶紧跑
Yeah, that's right! You better run!
诺塔科一号♥
Nautac One.
诺塔科一号♥呼叫研究舰桥
Nautac One to research bridge.
我们已经到达海底
We've reached the seafloor.
收到 你们的深度是多少
Copy that. What's your depth?
3020米
3,020 meters.
压力不到三万千帕
Pressure's just below 4,400 psi.
收到
Roger that.
视频反馈非常清晰
Video feed is crystal clear.
带路吧 船长
Lead the way, Captain.
那边
That way.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
出什么事了
What just happened?
我们不能让他们全都看见
We can't let them see everything.
他们现在不看了
They don't watch now?
对 只有我们了
No, it's just us.
停在那
Stop there.
那块石头旁边
By that rock.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
对
Yes.
我们现在干什么
What do we do now?
我们等
We wait.
麦蒂 你感觉到了吗
Maddie, do you feel that?
地震震波吗
A seismic tremor?
不是
No.
本
Ben!
研究舰桥呼叫诺塔科一号♥ 收到吗
Research bridge to Nautac One. Do you copy?
收到吗
Do you copy?
研究舰桥呼叫诺塔科一号♥ 收到吗
Research bridge to Nautac One. Do you copy?
本
Ben!
我们没事 我们没事
We're okay. We're okay.
太神奇了
Incredible.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是芮安的诞生地
This is where Ryn began.
芮安 你是在这出生的吗
Ryn, you were born here?
很久以前
Long ago.
这肯定是他们的繁殖地
This must be their breeding ground.
他们来交♥配♥的地方
Where they come to mate.
是的 很快会再交♥配♥
Yes. Mate again soon.
你们俩认识对方吗
You two know each other?
认识
Yes.
她是家人
She is family.
等等
Wait.
麦蒂 你看
Maddie, look.
我们走 去治愈之地
We go. To healing place.
好 好主意
Yeah. Think that's a good idea.
那边
That way.
他就像是蝙蝠侠
He was like Batman.
一秒前我们遭人攻击
One second we're under attack.
而下一秒 他从天而降
And next the second, he swoops down from the sky
把他们都干掉了
and just cleans up shop.
没有从天而降
There was no swooping.
听起来有他在是你们走运
Sounds like you were lucky he was there.
你们也许会伤得很严重
You could've gotten really hurt.
我们也回了几拳
Oh, we got some punches in.
没打中不算 宝贝
Air shots don't count, babe.
我们给大英雄再来一盘薯条怎么样
How about another plate of fries for the man of the hour?
好
Yes.
啤酒你要付钱
You're paying for that beer.
什么 我刚刚被人打
What?! I was just attacked!
宝贝
Babe!
你为什么这么喜欢这里
Why do you like it here so much?
我只是不懂
I just don't get it.
在陆地上有什么好的
What's so great about being on land?
在陆地上
On land,
我做选择
I make choice.
我明白
I get that.
还有一个问题
One more question.
那个歌♥ 你也会唱吗
A song, can you do that, too,
还是只有女性才会唱
or is it just, like, a girl thing?
我不唱歌♥
I don't sing.
但你会跳舞
But you can dance.
这地方有多远
How far is this place?
我不知道
I don't know.
怎么了
What's happening?
启动不了了
It's not starting.
本 是你在弄吗
Ben, are you doing this?
不是 有人在拉我们上去
No. We're getting pulled.
麦蒂 你听到了吗
Maddie, can you hear that?
听到了
Yeah.
我还可以感受到
I can feel it, too.
无处不在
It's everywhere.
我开始录音
I'll start the recording.
这个声音很古老
This sound, very old.
是我其他同类的声音
Made from others like me.
很美妙
It's beautiful.
这肯定是你祖先的声音 芮安
These must be the voices of your ancestors, Ryn.
祖先是什么
What is "Ancestors"?
你很久以前的家人
Your family... from the past.
是的 家人的声音
Yes. Voices of family.
我是本·波纳尔
You've reached Ben Pownall.
现在不方便接听 请留下...
I'm not available. Leave a mes--
你看他
Look at that.
他太厉害了
This guy's killin' it.
连续四次正中红心
Four bull's-eyes in a row.
还是联♥系♥不上本或麦蒂
Still no answer from Ben or Maddie.
我一小时候就要下班了
My shift's over in, like, an hour, man.
我们要拿他怎么办
What are we gonna do with him?
他说得很清楚 他要留下来
He's made it clear he wants to stay.
鱼儿想要自♥由♥
Fish wants to be free.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表