剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
在开派对
It was a party.
看来还没结束呢
Still going apparently?
有我呢
I've got this.
他们醉得太厉害 早上没法开车回家
They were too drunk to drive home this morning.
派对结束了 本
Party's over, Ben.
再引起混乱 我一定会再回来的
Any more disturbances, I will be back,
到时你的朋友们就得
and your friends will need to come
跟我去警局里谈谈了
talk it over with me at the station.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们得离开这个地方
We gotta get the hell out of here.
能给我拿杯红眼咖啡和一个贝果面包吗
Can I get a red eye and bagel to go?
需要烤吗
Want it toasted?
烤到表面松脆吧
Burn it to a crisp.
赞德 昨晚不好过吗
Xander. Rough night?
对 你应该...
Yeah, you should, um...
你应该看看其他六个人
You should see the six other guys.
他和他好朋友打起来了
He got in a fight with one of his best friends.
男人们
Men.
你是那天晚上在本的派对上和他打起来的吗
You and Ben get into it at his party the other night?
什么派对
What party?
在他们家的小木屋里
At his family's cabin.
那我猜你也不知道
Then I'm guessing you don't know anything
加油站的事情
about the gas station, either.
不知道 我有一段时间
No, no. I haven't been out to the cabin in, uh,
没去过小木屋了
a long time.
我希望你和本能重归于好
Well, I hope you and Ben work things out.
我对他的新朋友不太放心
Not so sure about his new friends.
谢了
Thanks.
起初我不知道这是干什么的
I had no idea what it was at first.
对 我现在也不太确定
Yeah, I'm still not sure.
几年前有一只海豹出生
There was a seal birth years ago.
这一定就是他们当时用的水箱
This must be the tank they used.
这是什么
What is this?
水箱 我们会装满海水
A tank. We'll fill it with seawater.
我们不能把你们带回大海
We can't bring you to the ocean,
但我们可以把大海给你们带到这里
but we can bring the ocean to you in here.
希望有用
We hope.
这里安全吗
It is safe here?
只有这里了
It's all we got.
我们留下
We stay.
进去
Inside.
这里安全
Safe here.
回到树林里
Back to woods.
不进去
Not inside.
树林很危险
The woods are dangerous.
有毒草
Poison.
人类现在是首领
Human is leader now.
不是你
Not you.
这是怎么回事
Oh. What the hell is going on?
适者生存
Survival of the fittest.
也许把他们关在这个小鞋盒里
Maybe cooping them up in this shoebox
不是个好主意
isn't a great idea.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
一旦我的信托基金能获批
Well, we can find somewhere with more space
我们就可以找到更宽敞的地方
once I can access the trust.
为什么现在不能获批
Why can't you access it now?
你得去问你妈妈
You'd have to ask your mother.
她给你使绊子吗
She's holding out on you?
是时候去见见她了
Think it's time we poke the bear?
对 是时候了
Yeah, it's time.
妈 钱是她的
Mom, the money's hers.
好吧 这本来是我跟你♥爸♥和海伦之间的秘密
Well, this is between Helen, myself, and your father,
然后我发现她竟然告诉了你
and I find it outrageous that she talked to you.
好吧 她一无所有
Well, she doesn't have anything.
她没有亲人 所以她才会告诉我
She has no one, so that's why she told me.
这是什么
What is this?
我在网上做了个DNA检测
I did a DNA test online.
现在好方便啊 真让人惊讶
It's amazing how easy it is now.
海伦的
On Helen?
你是怎么...
How did you even... ?
她喝完咖啡后我拿走了她的杯子
I took her empty coffee cup.
我肯定她没发现
I'm sure she didn't miss it.
6%澳大利亚血统
12%未知血统
我们需要证实她是不是波纳尔的后代
We needed to verify if she was a Pownall.
随你怎么想我 但这些结果
And think what you want, but these results
再次确认了我对那个女人的猜测
reaffirm all of my doubts about that woman.
她不是波纳尔后代
She's not a Pownall?
很不幸 这点是真的
Unfortunately, that part's true.
好吧 那这是什么
Okay, so... so what is this?
瑞克·马兹丹
Rick Marzdan.
他是谁
Who's he?
根据测试结果
A direct relative of Helen's,
他是海伦的直系亲属
according to that test,
住在离这十分钟路程的
and he lives ten minutes away
比斯马克
in Bismark.
海伦一直都声称
Now, Helen has always
她是她家族的最后传人
claimed that she is the last in her lineage.
海伦还有家人
Helen has family.
据我猜测 他们在一起算计
Yeah. And my guess is that they are scheming together
怎么从我们家敲诈更多钱财
on how to squeeze more money from our family.
海伦不可能知道这个
There's no way Helen knows about this.
是吗
Well,
我可能没法阻止信托基金最终落入她手
I might not be able to keep her from the trust in the end,
但我肯定不能让她轻易得逞
but I sure don't have to make it easy.
好吧
Okay.
她病了
She's sick.
什么病
Sick how?
她的了一种自体免疫的病
She's got, uh, an autoimmune condition.
她佯装没事 因为她不想别人知道
She puts on a front because she doesn't want anyone to know,
但她非常需要那笔钱
but she desperately needs that money
-去付医疗费 -我...
- to cover the medical bills. - Well, I--
真可惜
That's a shame.
我
I, uh...
我得回去工作了
I really gotta get back to work.
这个 能给我吗
Can I, uh... Can I keep this?
当然
Sure, yeah.
瑞克·马兹丹
华盛顿州圣比斯马克格拉维利街1617号♥
赞德来电
她偷走了我的垃圾
She stole my trash.
伊莱恩
Elaine.
一牵扯到她的家人 她就控制不住自己
She can't control herself when it comes to her family, you know.
讽刺的是
Irony is,
这可是一份大礼
this is a gift.
她倒是经常扮演圣诞老人的角色
Yeah. She's a regular Santa Claus.
比斯马克
Bismark?
离这不到16千米
Less than ten miles away.
这么久我都不知道
All this time.
如果他选择了基因结果可通知亲属
If he opted to alert relatives,
那他一定是在寻找家人
he must be looking for family.
你知道他在哪儿工作吗
Do you know where he works?
-戴尔 -你好
- Dale. - Hey.
这样做可能有点越界
This might be out of line,
但我需要你的建议
but I need your advice.
什么事
How can I help?
我在本·波纳尔家的小屋里找到了他
I found Ben Pownall at his family's cabin.
他和一群瘾君子开了几天派对
He'd been partying for days with a bunch of tweakers.
还有那个姑娘
And that girl,
唐尼·普莱斯案的嫌犯
the suspect in the Donnie Price murder,
认识麦蒂的那个
the one that knows Maddie?
也在那里
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表