剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
你能带他走吗
Can you take him?
不行 珍妮会抓狂的
Uh, no. Janine would flip.
都因为你 我们完全不能不让人留宿
Thanks to you, we have a strict "No house guests" rule.
他不能待在我妈家
He can't stay at my mom's.
那样太奇怪了
That'd be weird.
我认为是你和你妈一起住才奇怪呢
I think it's weird you live with your mom.
我不是在说笑
I'm serious, man.
我们要带他去哪
Where do we take him?
-去海伦家 -去海伦家
- Helen's. - Helen's.
将近四小时毫无联♥系♥吗 本
No communication for almost four hours, Ben?
四个小时
Four hours?
我们都不知道你失踪了还是死了
We didn't know if you were lost or dead.
到达海底后 我们就失去信♥号♥♥了
We lost signal after we hit the bottom.
声纳出现了技术故障
Some kind of technical malfunction with the sonar.
你知道我是唯一能阻止整个行动
Do you understand I'm the only one in between you
被别人接管的人
and this entire operation being taken over?
你不信任我的这种态度真的越来越不合适了
This pattern of you not trusting me is getting really old.
我该怎么向我的指挥官汇报
What am I supposed to tell my C.O.?
告诉他任务很成功
Tell him that the mission was a success.
我们找到要找的东西了
We got what we were looking for.
我是站在你这边的
I'm on your side.
我要你记住这一点
I need you to remember that.
我们走
Let's go.
敲门
Ding dong.
我带了礼物来
I come bearing gifts.
希望你来之前能先打个电♥话♥
Oh, I wish you would've called first.
那就没有惊喜了 傻瓜
Then it wouldn't be a surprise, silly.
这就是你的店吗
So, this is your shop?
我很激动终于能亲眼看到了
I'm thrilled I finally get to see it in person.
这是我母亲的店
It was my mother's.
多年来 我们一起收集这些纪念品
We collected these relics together for years.
以前每周二放学后
My mom and I used to bake together
我和我妈都会做烘焙
every Tuesday after school.
那是她的食谱
That's her recipe.
我们有许多共同之处 海伦
We have a lot in common, Helen.
我们都很珍视自己的根源
We value our roots.
我想你是可以这么说
I suppose you could say that.
这世上没多少像我们这样的人
There aren't many like us in the world.
我觉得试着互相信任对我们很重要
I think it's important we try to trust each other.
而你是那个在停车场绑♥架♥了我的人
You're the one who had me abducted in a parking lot.
你该比任何人都明白我们为什么会害怕
You, of all people, can understand why we were afraid.
你知道我有两个儿子吗
Do you know I have two boys?
马克斯八岁 杰克六岁
Max is eight, Jake is six.
一旦我们的秘密泄露了
If our secret ever got out,
我们会被生生拆散
we'd be ripped apart.
我希望你能明白这点
I hope you get that.
我一辈子都在逃避躲藏 贝丝
I've been hiding my entire life, Beth.
我想我能明白
I think I get it.
我们两个需要的 是一个全新的开始
What we need, you and I, is a fresh start.
一些坦诚相待
Some honesty.
好吧 既然要坦诚
Okay. Since we're being honest,
是你们的人杀了我父亲吗
did your people kill my father?
你为什么这么问
What makes you ask that?
我一直在搜寻线索
I've been doing some digging.
我甚至都还没出生
I wouldn't even have been born.
我听说过你母亲通婚的故事
I've heard stories about your mother's intermarriage,
但仅此而已
but that's all.
所以你一直都知道我是谁
So you knew who I was all along?
知道我父母是谁
Who my parents were.
你知道我甚至没能见到自己的父亲吗
Did you know I didn't even get to meet my own father?
你也就坦诚到这个地步了
So much for honesty.
我该走了
I should go.
我觉得是个好主意
I think that's a good idea.
新鲜出炉的
Hot off the press.
不再黑暗了
Not dark anymore.
没错 芮安 不再黑暗了
That's right, Ryn. Not dark.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
所以你是在说它起作用了
So you're telling us it worked?
我是说回音室消除了
I'm saying the echo chamber removed
相当大的损害
a considerable amount of the damage.
额叶还有残余物
There are remnants along the frontal lobe,
多数是良性病变
mostly benign lesions.
不管你在下面接触到了什么
Whatever you were exposed to down there,
它起作用了
it helped.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你没事吧
You are okay?
是的 我们没事
Yes, we're okay.
我们给你们三人一些隐私
We'll give you three some privacy.
我要把记录交给技术人员
I'm handing over the recording to the techs.
他们明早会开始分♥析♥
They'll start their analysis in the morning.
如果这能有助于保护你的安全
If this can help keep you safe,
也许我们可以继续帮助你妈妈的治疗
maybe we can continue helping your mom with her treatment.
谢谢 妮可
Thanks, Nicole.
再来一点 保持
A little more. Hold.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
很好 现在回到中间
Good. Now back to center.
好的 保持 一 二 三
Okay, hold. One, two, three.
很好
Good.
好了 我想今天就结束了吧 艾娃
Okay. I think that's it for today, Ava.
-谢谢 -星期三见
- Thank you. - I'll see you Wednesday.
好的
Sounds good.
每天都更容易了一点
Every day, it's getting a little easier.
这种新疗法让我重新振作了起来
This new treatment has re-energized me.
我感觉比以前好多了
I feel better than I did before.
太棒了 亲爱的
That's terrific, honey.
那是什么
What's that?
我在阁楼上找到的
I found these in the attic.
是我祖母
They're letters exchanged
和海伦的母亲之间互通的信件
between my grandmother and Helen's mother.
她们俩之间到底都说了什么
What on earth did they have to say to each other?
显然海伦的母亲有了点麻烦
Well, apparently Helen's mother was in some kind of trouble.
她怀孕了 不知道去哪儿
She was pregnant, didn't know where to go.
她找到了我祖母 想找个地方藏身
She sought out my grandmother, looking for a place to hide.
小屋
The cottage.
他们在这里住过
They lived here?
难以想象
It's hard to imagine the
波纳尔家和霍金斯家竟然那么亲近过
Pownalls and the Hawkins ever being that close.
上面有写她在躲什么吗
Does it say what she was hiding from?
没有
No.
雪茄
等着关了灯
Just gotta shut off the lights,
我们就来安顿你
then we'll get you tucked in.
对不起 伙计 我们打烊了
Sorry, man. We're closed.
加尔文
Calvin?
我是伊恩·萨顿 KFGT新闻的
Ian Sutton, KFGT News.
几周前你联♥系♥过我
You reached out to me a few weeks ago.
对 我记得
Yeah. I remember.
对 听着 我知道这很突然
Yeah, look, I know this is out of the blue,
但我希望我能看看那个
but I was hoping I could take a look at that, uh--
你给我看过的视频
the video you showed me.
船上的那个
The one from the boat?
什么 你现在相信我了
What, you believe me now?
我在跟踪一条线索
I'm following up on a lead.
我想我已经准备好听你说关于...
I think I'm ready to hear what you have to say about...
你知道的
you know.
事实证明你是对的 兄弟
Turns out you were right, bro.
那只是一头海狮
It was just a sea lion.
我知道
I know.
我也很想他
I miss him, too.
好吧
All right.
来得正好 我正要点晚餐
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表