剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
人鱼
Mermaids?
我们得放弃这个说辞
We need to drop that angle.
现在 他们想把你们转移到联邦拘留所
Now, they want to transfer you to a federal detention facility.
我们还在等待保释
We're still waiting for bail to be set.
你是波纳尔吗
Now, you're the Pownall?
是
Yeah.
好吧 我的建议 别再认罪了
Okay, word of advice-- no more confessions.
他们可能会要深入进去了
They might start to stick.
等等 他认罪了
Wait, he confessed?
他试过了
He tried.
幸好他们不吃这一套
Good thing they didn't buy it.
大家
Guys, uh...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我尽力按照编好的故事说了
I tried to stick to the story,
但事情的真♥相♥一直回绕在
but the truth, it just kept comin' back
我的脑袋里 你们明白吗
in my head, man, you know?
我不想搞砸了
I didn't wanna screw it up.
别担心 好吗
Don't worry 'bout it, okay?
自从那 那东西对我唱了歌♥
It's ever since that... thing sang to me.
那天晚上 我的头脑 被击碎了
That night, my mind, it was shot to pieces.
你能明白吗
Do you feel me, man?
感觉就像你
It's feels like you...
你知道我在说什么
you know what I'm saying.
-对吗 -不知道
- Right? - No.
我很抱歉 你没有
Look, I'm sorry, that you haven't been...
做得更好
doing better.
但是听着 你尽力了 好吗
But look, man, you did your best, okay?
这不是你的错
This wasn't your fault.
不论怎样 很高兴见到你们
It's good to see you guys anyway.
我想你们
I missed you.
想念大海的声音
Missed the sound of the ocean.
是啊 上次我们挤在这么小的地方
Yeah. Last time we were all in a place this small,
我们没租大帐篷 租了个双人的
we rented that two-man tent instead of the big one.
你们还记得吗 劳动节野营旅行
You guys remember that? That Labor Day camping trip?
简直是现实的恐怖电影
Yeah, it was straight out of a horror movie.
你那双带鳞片的脚
You with your scaly feet.
没那么糟 加尔
Wasn't all that bad, Cal.
我们让你一个人
We let you in there alone with that, uh...
和那个德国女孩
that girl from Germany.
她叫什么名字来这
What was her name?
-海尔格 -海尔格
- Helga. - Helga.
海尔格
Helga.
我只是
I just...
我真的很想我爸爸
I just really miss my dad.
麦蒂
Maddie?
你很伤心
You have pain inside.
本有大♥麻♥烦了
Ben's in big trouble.
他连警局都不能出
He's not even allowed out of the station.
我爸都没法让我见他
My dad couldn't let me see him.
为什么他不能离开
Why he can't leave?
他被关起来了 关在笼子里
He's locked up. In a cage.
像姐姐一样
Like sister?
他们什么时候放他出来
When do they let him out?
不知道
I don't know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
麦蒂回家吧
Maddie go home.
休息一下 我马上就来
Get rest. I come soon.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
想要走走
Want to walk.
思考 像人类一样
Think. Like human.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
对我们来说是好地方
Good place for us.
你自己出来的时候找到这里的吗
Did you find this when you went out on your own?
那些军人 他们为什么想要芮安
The soldiers. Why they want Ryn?
因为你太强大了
Because you're so strong.
你能帮人类弄清怎样变得更强大
You can help humans learn how to get stronger.
你能帮助你爱的人
You'll be helping the people that you love.
本和麦蒂是爱
Ben and Maddie are love.
不会让你受不了
It won't be hard on you.
不会痛苦 不会像你姐姐一样
It won't hurt. Not like your sister.
之前的事我真的很抱歉
I'm truly sorry about that.
那对于我们来说都非常陌生
It was all very new to us.
我愿意帮助那些军人
I will help soldiers.
但他们也必须帮助芮安
But they must help Ryn, too.
立刻
Now.
这片区域有许多壁画
This area has many cave paintings.
这些或许已经有数千年的历史了
These are probably thousands of years old.
由我们最古老的部族创造
Created by our most ancient tribes.
不是你们的文字
Not your words.
不是我们的文字吗
Not our words?
是我们的文字
Our words.
你们可以走了
You are free to go.
他们撤诉了
They've dropped the charges.
这是那个律师干的吗
So was it the lawyer guy?
是他搞定的吗
Did he pull something off?
我被告知 已经结案了
I've been told the case is closed
美国♥军♥方直接下的命令
on direct orders of the U.S. Military.
他们不愿再多说了
They wouldn't say more.
联邦调查局的人浪费了时间不太高兴
Feds weren't too happy about the waste of their time.
军方
The military?
最好别在这里问问题
The best thing to do here is not ask questions.
你们所有人都回家 别惹麻烦了
Go home, all of you, stay out of trouble.
今天是我们走运 伙计们
We got lucky today, guys.
别好了伤疤忘了疼
Don't forget that.
我晚点会去找你们 好吗
Um, I'm gonna catch up with you guys later, okay?
好 可以
Yeah, sure.
我要去看看我妈妈
I need to, um, pay a visit to my mom.
*Holdin' my breath*
好
Yeah.
*Comin' comin' comin' for you*
*I remember holdin' you so tight*
*Soft like a butter knife*
*Slice me, dice me*
*Let me feel you softly*
*Slowly*
*I'm insidmy head, inside my head*
*I'm inside my head, inside my*
*Ooh-hoo ooh-hoo oh-hoo*
*I'm inside my head, inside my head*
*I'm inside my head, inside my*
阿赞
Xan.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
这个词 陆地
This one. Land.
这个词 海洋
This one. Sea.
"我们和谐地
"We live here
生活在这里
in harmony,
陆地部族
tribes of land
和海洋部族"
and tribes of sea."
我们曾经...
We used to be...
生活在一起
Together.
亲爱的
Babe.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
没事
Yeah.
好了
All right.
能让我爸爸入土为安了
Gonna be able to lay my dad to rest.
*Give it up*
我去拿点喝的 好吗
I'm gonna go get us some drinks, okay?
好
Okay.
*I got a bag of shame*
*Cuddled in my arms*
哥们
Hey, man.
马上回来
Be right back.
你妈妈还好吗
Your mom okay?
嗯 她会好起来的
Yeah. She will be.
她现在平静了许多了
She's got some peace now, so...
没错
Yeah.
本安全了
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表