剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
出什么事了吗
Something is wrong?
我想我们弄清楚了
I think we found out
为什么你们无法怀孕
why you and the others aren't getting pregnant.
海水检测结果出来了
The ocean water test results came in.
结果不太好
They're not good.
海水怎么了
What is wrong with water?
被污染了 有一些物质
It's polluted. There are substances,
双酚A 来自垃圾和塑料...
BPAs, from garbage, plastics...
导致了生育问题 和我们想得一样
Causing fertility problems, just like we thought.
海里没有小宝宝
No babies in water.
对
No.
水里的双酚A
BPAs from the water
会在二十四小时内离开体内
pass out of the body in about 24 hours.
但他们像呼吸空气一样呼吸海水
But they breathe the water like air.
他们一直暴露在其中
They're constantly exposed to it.
除非她以人类形态在陆地上交♥配♥
Not if she mates on land. In human form.
你想到谁了
Who did you have in mind?
芮安
Ryn?
你好 海伦
Hello, Helen.
这是谁
Who is this?
我找不到列维 所以我带他来交♥配♥
I could not find Levi, so I bring him to mate.
他不会说话
He has no words.
他是第一次到陆地上
He is new to land.
我看出来了
Yes, I see.
我们在海里就认识
I know him from water.
和我一起出生
Born when I was born.
必须等
Must wait.
太快了
Too soon.
明天
Tomorrow.
妮可
你有没有把海伦墓地的事告诉你上司
盗墓也是你的工作吗
你在那吗 挖人家祖坟吗
我想见你
车准备好了 你们可以出发了吗
Car's loaded. You ready to head out?
木屋是最安全的地方
Cabin's the safest place,
那里没有监控
and there are no cameras.
列维呢
Where's Levi?
我找不到列维 所有就带他来了
I could not find Levi, so I bring him.
他是新人
He is new.
你的族人吗
From your colony?
是的
Yes.
他一定是饿了
And he must be hungry.
跟我来 我给你弄点早餐
Come with me. I'll get you some breakfast.
芮安 在你行动之前
Hey, Ryn, before you do this,
我们想问你几个问题
we have some questions.
如果你以人类的形态交♥配♥
If you mate in human form,
你的宝宝出生会是人类形态吗
will the baby be born as a human?
应该在陆地上还是海中出生
Should it be born on land or at sea?
你们族人在陆地上生产的
The only documented story of a birth on land
唯一文献就是查尔斯·波纳尔的故事
by a member of your colony is the Charles Pownall story.
那个孩子活了下来
And the baby lived.
是的 但困难重重
Yes, but with great difficulty.
我们也不清楚如果你这样受孕
We're not sure what'll happen, exactly,
会发生什么
if you get pregnant this way.
不管这个宝宝是什么 都是家人
Whatever this baby is, it will be family.
芮安 你...
Hey, Ryn, you, uh...
你昨天想借我的手♥机♥
You asked to borrow my cell yesterday.
我觉得你应该有自己的手♥机♥
I thought you should have your own.
芮安 这样不是挺好
Ryn, isn't that nice?
亲爱的达芙妮
我不知该如何提笔...
你祖母写了这封信给我母亲
Your grandmother wrote that letter to my mother.
"我不是我丈夫
"I'm not my husband.
我控制不了他的行为"
I do not control his actions."
你觉得这是什么意思
What do you think it means?
她在为你祖父做的某件事道歉
She was apologizing for something your grandfather did,
很显然是不好的事
apparently something horrific.
你是说他和那场火灾有关系
You're suggesting he had something to do with the fire?
她在弥补错误 泰德
She's making amends, Ted.
我不了解我祖父迦勒
I never knew my Grandpa Caleb.
他们说他很古怪
They said he was eccentric.
是个酒鬼 脾气不好
He'd drink too much, lose his temper.
有个东西我想给你看看
I need to show you something.
列维
Levi.
哪个列维 我不认识叫列维的
Levi who? I don't know a Levi.
我不是我的家人 好吗
I'm not my family, okay?
我希望你明白
I need you to know that.
这个人是你家族的
This man in your family.
查尔斯
Charles.
他爱上了我这样的人
He loved one like me,
然后他的爱变了质
and his love turned bad.
让他变得愤怒
It makes him angry.
他杀了我的族人
He killed my people.
这都始于爱
And it starts with love.
就像是...
Like...
像本爱芮安
Like Ben love Ryn.
我不会这样的
It's not gonna happen like that.
我不会让悲剧重演
I won't let it.
那为什么你要骗我
Then why do you lie?
这么久以来都不告诉我
Not tell me all this time?
你什么都没说
You say nothing.
我不知道怎么开口
I didn't know what to say.
不
No!
我不相信
I do not trust.
不顺利吗
It didn't go well?
我跟她聊聊
I'll talk to her.
本
Ben.
是的
Yeah.
芮安
Ryn.
麦蒂
Maddie.
你学得很快
You're a fast learner.
芮安
Ryn?
是的 芮安
Yes. Ryn.
对她好点
Be good to her.
要命了
Oh, man.
我的妈
Holy!
你好
Hi.
你在男厕 好吧
In the dude's room. Okay.
你的妆真带感
That makeup's banger.
靠 真痒
Damn. That tickles.
好吧 稍等
Okay, hold up a second.
不 他不是海里的
No. Not from water.
不好
Aw, hell no.
不不不
No. No no no no no.
我要多少次才能摆脱你们这些怪胎
How many times do I have to get rid of you freaks?
走
Come.
她到底是谁
Who the hell is she?
她是狩猎者
She is hunter.
狩猎者 好的
Hunter, okay.
这边 从这边出去 快走快走
This way. This way out. Go. Go.
我几天前发现了这些
I found these a few days ago.
是你的母亲写给我祖母的
They're from your mother to my grandmother.
这些都是我母亲写的
My mother wrote all of these?
他们想写的东西可真多
They had a lot to write about.
对 大多说的都是我的疯子祖父
Yeah, mostly about my crazy grandfather.
而且整个血统里都有一股疯子劲
There's crazy running all up and down the bloodline.
有时候我担心本
Sometimes I worry about Ben.
他只是个年轻小伙子 泰德
He's just a young man, Ted,
他想解决世界上所有的问题
trying to solve all the problems of the world.
你收下吧
Oh, take them.
读读看
Read them.
很明显这些对我的祖母意义重大
They obviously meant something to my grandmother.
希望对你来说也有重要的意义
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表