剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
妈妈出事了
It's Mom.
她进了急诊室
She in the emergency room.
芮安要帮本的母亲
Ryn help Ben's mother.
来自深海海洋生物的干细胞
Stem cells from a deepwater marine creature.
你能想象你父亲会说什么吗
Imagine what your father's going to say.
那是我的母亲
That's my mother.
对 很久之前 她也是族群的一员
Yes. A long time ago, she was part of the group.
你父母不该被那样对待
What happened to your folks wasn't right.
我永远也不会忘记的
I'll never forget it.
和我上♥床♥也是任务的一部分吗
Was sleeping with me part of the job?
我来这儿是因为我在意你
I'm here because I care about you.
那你看着我的眼睛
Oh. Then you look me in the eye
说你来只是为了看我
and you tell me that you're here just to check on me.
你一点都不好奇他们去哪了
You're not just a little bit curious about where they went?
芮安
Ryn!
芮安
Ryn!
芮安
Ryn!
芮安
Ryn!
芮安
Ryn!
芮安
Ryn!
芮安
Ryn!
诡魅海妖
第二季 第十一集
芮安
Ryn!
芮安 你在哪儿
Ryn, where are you?!
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
她去哪儿了都有可能
She could be anywhere.
我们不能停下 麦蒂
We can't stop, Maddie.
这片区域太大了
The area's too big.
我们怎么可能找到她
How are we going to find her?
我们需要帮助
We need help.
找谁啊
From who?
妮可
Nicole.
你真觉得我们能信任她吗
You really think we can trust her?
我们没有选择 麦蒂
We don't have a choice, Maddie.
她跑出来了 还很危险
She's out here, and she's dangerous,
我们必须马上找到她
and we need to find her now.
你想要的都得到了
You got everything you wanted.
我两个最好的朋友都接受了你的施舍
Two of my best friends eating out the palm of your hands.
愿意做你们的小白鼠
Willing test subject for, I don't know,
天知道你们在干什么
whatever the hell your people are doing.
我想要的不只这些
That's not everything I wanted.
听着 我没期望你会原谅我
Look, I don't expect you to forgive me.
这怎么可能呢
I mean, how could you?
你甚至都不了解我
You don't even know me.
我得把这里收拾好准备营业了
Look, I gotta get this place ready for business, so...
我哥哥两年前被派遣出国了
My older brother was deployed two years ago.
去伊♥拉♥克♥
Iraq.
在他之后 我也立即入伍了
I enlisted right after him.
我们一家都是军人
Grew up in a military family,
所以我似乎也得这样
so it was kind of the thing to do.
祖传职业 我懂
Yeah, family business, I get it.
才到伊♥拉♥克♥一星期 他们小队就中了炸♥弹♥
First week there, his convoy was hit by an IED.
他活下来了
He survived,
但损伤惨重
but with lots of damage.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我没经历过战争 但我总得做点什么
I didn't see any action, but I had to do something.
我听说了这个军队的项目
I heard about this military program.
能帮助受伤的士兵再次站起来
Supposed to help wounded soldiers walk again.
他们说项目会用到"外来的"干细胞
They said it involved the use of "Exotic" Stem cells.
等你终于明白这是什么意思
Yeah, that must have been a weird day
一定觉得很奇怪吧
when you found out what that meant.
我愿意帮忙 让我做什么都行
I volunteered to help in any way that I could.
一开始我级别很低
I was low level at first,
直到项目主管
until the program's leader--
那个叫阿尔丹·德克尔的 自杀了
guy named Aldon Decker-- killed himself.
对 我见过他
Yeah, I met him.
军方要我到布里斯托尔湾做卧底
Military asked me to go undercover in Bristol Cove.
如果我能帮他们查出德克尔的死因
If I could help figure out why Decker died,
他们就能继续他的工作
they'd be able to continue his work.
我从没想过要伤害任何人
I never wanted to hurt anyone.
本·波纳尔
看来使命又在召唤你了
Well, duty calls, I guess.
是我们害的她
We did this to her.
提取干细胞的过程
The stem cell extraction,
引起了芮安的某种反应
it caused Ryn to have some kind of reaction.
她的皮质醇分泌激增
Her cortisol levels spiked.
或许是某种防御反应
Maybe some kind of defensive response.
把人堵到墙角 他们就会反击
Back someone in a corner, they're gonna react.
你该早点告诉我
You should've told me sooner.
我们以为能控制得住她
We thought we had it under control.
显然你们做不到
Clearly, you didn't.
我必须通知我的长官
I have to alert my C.O.
你要想清楚
You should think about that.
这有什么好想的
What's to think about?
她很危险 还不受控制
She's dangerous and on the loose.
她跑进树林了
She ran into the woods.
我们几个可以找到她 把她带回来
We can all find her and bring her back.
如果我们不能齐心协力 就连你
And do it without all of us, including you,
也会被连累
having to get burned.
你觉得你的上级
How do you think your superiors
看到事情失控了 会怎么处理你
are gonna react to you letting this get out of hand?
我唯一的错就是让你们继续照顾芮安
My only mistake was putting Ryn back in your care.
是谁的错不重要
It doesn't matter whose fault it is.
我们得找到芮安
We need to find Ryn.
所以我们才找你
It's why we called you.
连上卫星了
Got the satellite link,
只要锁定目标区域就好
just have to set the target area.
你不会...发射核导弹把这里夷为平地吧
You're not gonna, like, nuke Bristol Cove from orbit are you?
这是热成像图
It's thermal imaging.
应该能帮我们精确定位芮安的位置
Should help us pinpoint exactly where Ryn is.
可你怎么区分是芮安还是普通的露营者
Yeah, but how do you know it's her and not some rando campers?
芮安的核心体温与我们不同
Ryn's core body temp is different than ours.
是33摄氏度
Ninety-two degrees.
如果那是她 那她跑得可真快
If that's her, she's moving fast.
芮安
Ryn!
你在哪儿
Where are you?!
宁静的早晨就这么泡汤了
Well, so much for a quiet morning.
爸爸 那是个人
Dad, it's a person.
快放下猎枪
Rifle down, now.
你还好吧
Are you okay?!
你这么跑出来很可能害死自己的
You could get yourself killed out here!
放轻松 放松
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Easy, easy.
小心哥们 那边有个女孩
Careful, buddy. There's a girl out here.
不知道她嗑了什么药
I don't know what she's on,
但她这样会伤到自己的
but she's gonna get herself hurt.
你看到她往哪儿跑了吗
Did you see where she went?
你要是够聪明 就该离开这儿
If you're smart, you'll get out of here.
搞什么鬼啊
What the hell, man!
她去哪儿了
Where is she?!
她没往这边来
She didn't come this way.
麦蒂
Maddie.
-来 -快点
- Come on. - Come on.
芮安
Ryn.
芮安 我是麦蒂
Ryn, it's Maddie.
你知道现在是什么情况吗
Do you understand what's happening?
芮安
Ryn!
芮安 求你了
Ryn, please.
求你了
Please.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
麦蒂 麦蒂 麦蒂 不不
Maddie, Maddie, Maddie! No, no, no!
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表