剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
在人类的地方出现安全吗
Safe to show humans place?
是的 跟本和麦蒂一起很安全
Yes. It is safe with Ben and Maddie.
它能达到4000米的深度
It's capable of reaching depths of 4,000 meters.
华盛顿的潜水艇只能潜到1200米深
The sub in Washington only went as deep as 1,200 meters.
研究生都毕业了你也没有松懈啊
You're moving on up since your grad school days.
显然是这样
Apparently.
最高速度是多少
What's its max speed?
能上升到4.5节
Goes up to four and a half knots.
每个船舷都有摄像头
Cameras are placed on each beam.
诺塔科一号♥
摄像头能让我们看到船上的一切
They'll be our eyes from the ship,
帮助我们记录整个行程
help us document the whole journey.
好吗
All right?
我们进去看看吧
Let's get you inside.
这个会下水
This goes in water?
我们还待在里面
With us inside?
是的
That's the idea.
我只有十分钟的休息时间
Ooh! My break's only ten minutes.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
你就在这里上班吗 很不错的地方
So this is where you work? It's cute.
能让我养活自己
Yeah, it pays the bills.
你想和我聊什么
What do you wanna talk to me about?
你的朋友海伦
Your friend, Helen.
她怎么了
What about her?
别误会
Don't take this the wrong way,
但是你觉得她有多可靠
but how sure are you she can be trusted
把我们的秘密告诉她
with our secret?
那也是她的秘密 贝丝 她是我们的一员
It's her secret, too, Beth. She's one of us.
她从一出生就知道这些
She's known this her entire life.
她倒是直言不讳
She's very outspoken.
我们不安全 你知道吧
We're not safe. You know that, right?
越多人知道我们的事
The more people who know about us,
我们就越危险
the more danger we're all in.
她是不会这么对我们的
She's not gonna do that to us.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
怎么
What?
瑞克 你是不是有事没告诉我
Ricky, is there something you're not telling me?
可以相信她
She can be trusted, okay?
她保守了他们的秘密
She kept their secret,
他们现在也有危险了
and they're in danger, too.
你说的是谁
Who do you mean?
海伦和我们的族人有联络
Helen's made contact with our kind.
海洋深处那些纯血统一族
But full-blooded ones from the ocean.
他们之前就在布里斯托尔湾
And they were in Bristol Cove.
别跟我开玩笑
Don't joke with me.
我没有 我见过他们 贝丝
I'm not. I've met them, Beth.
一见到他们 我就知道了
As soon as I saw them, I knew.
你是说他们在布里斯托尔湾吗
You're telling me they're in Bristol Cove?
他们现在回到海里了 但是
They're back in the water now, but...
相信我 他们真的存在
believe me, they exist.
拜托 阿赞 再给我一瓶吧
C'mon, Xan, just one more beer, all right?
你知道我可以的
You know I'm good for it.
你这句话都说烂了
Broken record, man.
说一个多星期就不管用了
You ain't been good for it for over a week.
我和你说了不要再玩扑克
I told you to quit that poker shit.
显然你玩得很烂
You obviously suck at it.
那是游戏的名字 孤注一掷
That's the name of the game, sink or swim.
所以你这一掷是赢了还是输了
Okay, so is this the sinking or the swimming?
我很快就会振作起来的
I'll be back on my feet in no time.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right, fine.
这是最后一瓶
This is the last one, all right?
别告诉珍妮 她会再扣我工资的
And don't tell Janine. She's gonna dock my pay again.
这个月我得帮我妈支付账单
I gotta help Mom pay the bills this month.
这是在逗我吧
You gotta be kiddin' me.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doin' here?
列维上岸 做人
Levi come back to land. Be human.
你不能来这里
You can't be here.
你知不知道我们排除万难
Do you have any idea what we went through
才把你们送回到海里吗
to get you back into the water?
我们差连命都没了
We nearly got killed.
-他的船 烧了 -陆地对我好
- His boat burned. - Land is good for me.
我不在乎 哥们
I don't care, man.
你完全不知道在这该怎么生存
You have no clue how to survive here.
-你得离开 -不
- You gotta go. - No!
哥们 别人看我们呢
Man, people are looking.
好吧 我跟你说
Okay. Um, hey, hey, hey. I'll tell you what.
你跟我出去
You come with me outside,
我就
and I'll, uh--
我就给你一瓶免费的啤酒
I'll give you a free beer.
啤酒
Beer.
对
Yeah.
一定要控制潜艇缓慢下潜
Make sure to lower her slowly from the helm.
浪太强了 对我们会有影响的
The waves are strong, we'll feel the push.
本 我在22频道
Ben, I'm on channel 22.
我全程都能收到你的消息
You'll be in my ear the entire time.
我们准备好下潜了
I'll give you the green light
就给你显示绿灯
when we're set for descent.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
你是在明知故问吗
Is that a rhetorical question?
他们会看
They will be watching.
没关系的 相信我
It'll be okay. Trust me.
好 可以
Okay. Yes.
我们可以的
We got this.
祝你好运
Good luck.
诺塔科一号♥
Nautac One.
诺塔科一号♥呼叫研究舰桥
Nautac One to research bridge.
准备下潜
Prepare to launch.
研究舰桥呼叫诺塔科一号♥
Research bridge to Nautac One.
最后一次系统检测 完毕
Final systems check. Over.
外部压强101千帕
External pressure 14.7 psi.
表面温度11摄氏度
Surface temperature 52 degrees Fahrenheit.
准备下潜
Ready to descend.
收到
Roger that.
收到
Roger that.
一定很奇怪吧 用这种方式看到大海
Must be strange, seeing the ocean like this.
用人类的视角
With human eyes.
对
Yes.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
家很美
Home is beautiful.
研究舰桥呼叫诺塔科一号♥
Research bridge to Nautac One.
你们的深度是多少 完毕
What's your depth? Over.
诺塔科一号♥呼叫研究舰桥
Nautac One to research bridge,
60米
60 meters.
收到
Copy that.
抱歉打扰你了
I'm sorry for the intrusion.
你可能不记得我了
You probably don't even remember me.
海伦 有人看见你进来了吗
Helen. Did anybody see you come in here?
-没有 -你确定吗
- Nobody. - You're sure?
对
Yes.
你在派对上说
You said at the party
我的父母不该被那样对待
what happened to my parents wasn't right.
你那句话是什么意思
What did you mean by that?
约翰
John.
求你了
Please.
我不认识你的父亲 跟他本人不认识
I didn't know your father, not personally.
但是我和你的妈妈 有很亲近的关系
But your mother and I, we had a close kinship.
有多亲近
How close?
我们本该结婚的
We were set to marry.
是包办婚姻
It was an arranged marriage,
为了保持血统
a way to keep the bloodline going.
婚一直没结成
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表