剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
时间到了
Time's up.
一个字都别说
Not one word.
这边 本
This way, Ben.
她感觉到什么了
What does she sense?
她的身体出了问题
Something wrong in her body.
我们也不知道
We don't know.
她说这是在小薇变身之后发生的
She say this happened after Viv change back.
从水缸出来之后
From tank.
水缸有什么不对劲吗
Is there something wrong with the tank?
我们刚换重新灌满
We only just refilled it.
水缸里的水不是流动水
Tank water is not living water.
已经不是大海的一部分了
No longer part of the ocean.
对我们来说不够好
Not good enough for us.
她病了吗
She's sick?
我们可能有麻烦了
We may have a problem.
水缸里的水已经不能
The tank water is becoming insufficient
满足他们了
for these creatures.
他们需要真正的大海
They need the real ocean.
他们会有的 很快
And they're gonna get that. Very soon.
她今天有力气走路吗
Does she have the strength to walk today?
她说有 她知道有麻烦了
She say yes. She knows there is trouble.
本呢
Where is Ben?
他在和警♥察♥说肖恩的事情
He's talking to the police about Sean,
赞德的父亲
Xander's dad.
肖恩怎么了
What happened with Sean?
他们发现了他的尸体
They found his body.
天呐 帕蒂知道吗
Oh, God. Does Patti know?
还不知道 赞德想亲自给她说
Not yet. Xander wants to tell her himself.
警♥察♥呢
What about the police?
他们在询问
They're asking questions.
我们不想让他们过来
We don't want them coming over here,
找列维或者其他人
looking for Levi or anyone else.
对 大家今天和海伦走
Yes. Pack will go with Helen today.
我留下 帮麦蒂
I stay here, help Maddie.
芮安被同化得很好
Ryn is pretty assimilated.
她能很好的融入
She'll be able to blend in just fine.
好的 我也愿意让你留下 芮安
Okay. I'd like it if you stayed, Ryn.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我带其他人去哪
Where do I take the rest?
镇外某个偏远的地方
Somewhere out of town, remote?
我知道个地方
I know place.
你要保护他们的安全
You will keep them safe.
你能跟我们一起真是大发善心了
How nice of you to join us.
你们知道 联邦调查局来了
You know, the Feds are coming.
还有 你们脑子可别犯糊涂
Meanwhile, get your heads screwed on straight.
我们什么都不要说
We don't say anything.
如果谁都不说话 他们就查不出什么
If none of us talk, they've got nothing on us.
这是保护我们自己的唯一办法
It's the only way to protect ourselves.
你们懂了吗
You got it?
赞德
我是赞德·麦克卢尔
Yo, you've reached XM,
你最好说点好听的
so you better leave a good one.
指挥官大卫·卡尔
我以为你逃到海里去了
I thought you'd run away to sea.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
过去的二十四小时...事态骤变
The past 24 hours have been... intense.
超出你的能力了吗
You out of your depth?
没有 长官
No, Sir.
实际上 我找到了我们需要的人
In fact, I found the one we need.
-你确定 -是
- You're sure? - Oh, yeah.
我一直在跟踪
I've been tracking,
然后我被直接见到了那个领头的
and I was led straight to the Alpha.
你真应该见见这个
You should see this one.
她高度进化 甚至可以说很理性
She's highly evolved. Rational, even.
这让我开始重新考虑战略
Which leads me to reconsider the strategy.
继续
Go on.
用武力抓捕感觉不太明智
It feels misguided to capture by force.
如果我能说服她 让她自愿来
If I can convince her to come willingly,
我们就能从她身上得到更多
I think we'll get a lot more out of her.
好的 按你说的来
Okay, do it your way.
你有四十八个小时
You have 48 hours.
不管发生什么 我都要怪加尔文
I blame Calvin for whatever's going on.
说真的 天知道他被卷入什么事了
Seriously. He probably got involved in God knows what.
我爱他
I love the guy,
但是他天生就像那种在卡车上卖♥♥赃物的人
but he was, like, born to sell stolen shit off a truck.
我们还没有正式见过面
We haven't been formally introduced.
我是妮可
I'm Nicole.
我是芮安
I am Ryn.
芮安 我从来没听过这样的名字
Ryn. I've never heard a name like that.
这名字是从哪儿来的
Where's that from?
电视上
Television.
你有赞德的消息吗
Have you heard from Xander?
任何消息
Any news?
他被带去辨认他父亲的尸体了
Uh, he was taken in to identify his father's body.
现在他被收押了
Now he's in jail.
就是因为这件事吗
Is that what this is about?
小麦 你得过去
Mads, you gotta to go down there,
叫你♥爸♥把他们都放出来
get your dad to get them out.
可以吗 拜托了
Can you? Please?
我会去的 但我不能保证有用
I'll go, but I can't promise anything.
我都不知道能不能进去
I don't know if they'll even let me in.
你们回家吧
You guys go home,
有事我电♥话♥联♥系♥你们
I'll call you.
我和麦蒂一起去吗
I go with Maddie?
你最好留在这里
Best plan is, you stay here.
最好不要见到玛丽莎副警长
You don't want to bump into Deputy Marissa.
还记得吗
Remember?
对 不能见她
Okay. Yes. Not her.
不好意思 我忘记"小号♥"了
So sorry. I forgot to pee.
我能进来一下吗
Can I come in for a minute?
上洗手间
Bathroom?
好吧 行
Okay. Yes.
其实 我不用去了
Uh, actually, I'm good.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我知道 你是什么
I know... what you are.
冷静点
Hey, hey, calm down.
不是什么大事
This is not a big deal.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我没想到你会这么像 人类
I didn't expect you to be so... human.
芮安不是人类
Ryn is not human.
芮安就是芮安
Ryn is Ryn.
抱歉 我只是想说你很特别
I'm sorry. I just meant that you're special.
独特
Unique.
我想了解你的一切
I want to learn all about you.
研究你
Study you.
我的朋友们也想
So do my friends.
研究芮安
Study Ryn.
像本和麦蒂那样吗
Like Ben and Maddie?
对
Yes.
但是他们不能像我的朋友们一样保护你
But they can't protect you like my friends can.
你知道你在这里不安全的 对吧
You know you're not safe here, right?
我知道
I know this.
我的朋友们很强大
My friends are powerful.
什么是强大
What is powerful?
他们是保护国家的人
They're people who protect the country
也可以保护你的族人
and can protect your pack, too.
军人
Soldiers.
军人们伤害了我姐姐
Soldiers hurt my sister.
-那是个天大的误会 -你走 马上
- That was a big mistake. - You go. Now.
好
Okay.
记住 如果你帮助我
Remember, I can protect everyone
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表