剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Only find three.
很多人都死了
Many dead.
芮安
Ryn.
他们向前看了
They move forward.
狩猎 变得更强壮
Hunt. Grow strong.
努力生更多孩子
Try make more babies.
你把他们照顾得很好
You took good care of them.
芮安心里很受伤
Ryn hurt inside.
需要本和麦蒂
Need Ben and Maddie.
我们也需要你
We need you, too.
有个女人在找你
There's a woman looking for you.
她是军方的人
She's with the military.
是的 我在帮她
Yes. I help her.
为什么
Why?
她把本放出了笼子
She get Ben out of cage.
你为了救本出狱就答应跟她合作是吗
You agreed to work with her to get Ben out of jail?
是的
Yes.
你不该那么做的
You shouldn't have done that.
本是爱
Ben is love.
你不该为了我不顾自己的安危
Look, you shouldn't have put yourself in danger for me.
我们觉得你会海里去更好
We think it's better for you to go back to the water.
躲过这阵子
Just for a while.
这是芮安的选择
Ryn choose!
道格
两个未接来电
军方对我姐姐不好 但对芮安很好
Military was bad to sister, but good to Ryn.
那只是暂时的
For now.
我们不知道他们对你有什么企图
But we don't know what they want to do to you.
我要和本和麦蒂在一起
I stay with Ben and Maddie.
道格
抱歉
Uh... sorry.
什么事
Hey, what's going on?
妈妈出事了
It's Mom.
她进了急诊室
She's in the emergency room.
要不你们还是在这等吧
Hey, maybe it's best if you wait here.
我去找我的家人
Let me check in with my family.
好
Of course.
怎么了
What happened?
是医生让她做的临床试验导致的
It's the clinical trial that doctor signed her up for.
阿尔丹·德克尔
Aldon Decker?
不是 他给她介绍了一位
No. He hooked her up with a colleague
华盛顿大学的同事
at the University of Washington.
发生一些并发症
There's been some complications.
妈 能告诉我你现在是什么感觉吗
Mom, can you tell me exactly what you're feeling?
我的胳膊 我感觉不到我的胳膊了
My arm. I can't feel my arm.
好吧
Okay.
能和你谈一下吗
Hey, can I talk to you?
你知道发生了什么吗
Do you know what's going on?
她好像是对试验疗法
She seems to be experiencing a reaction
产生了一定反应
to the treatment from the trial.
-好 好吧 -我们还在给她做检查
- Right, yeah. - We're still running tests.
上一个医生给她开了曲马多镇痛药
Her last doctor prescribed Tramadol.
我们给她用了差不多的药
We have her on something similar.
瘫痪有进一步扩散的危险
There's a risk the paralysis may spread further.
扩散到哪儿
How much further?
她的肺危险了
Well, the danger would be her lungs.
本 你能跟我出去谈谈吗
Ben, can I talk to you outside for a second?
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
这是洗手液
It's hand sanitizer.
消灭细菌的
For germs.
什么是细菌
What is germs?
细菌会让人生病
Germs make people sick,
然后他们就来这里看医生
and then they come here to see a doctor.
治病的人
A healer.
本的母亲有细菌吗
Ben's mother have germs?
她出了车祸
She had an accident.
几年前的事了 但还是没能痊愈
It was years ago, but it still hurts her.
她会死吗
She will die?
我不知道
I don't know.
本担心吗
Ben worry?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
爸爸 我不想吵架 好吗
Look, Dad, I don't want to fight, okay?
-现在不是时候 -当然
- It's not the time. - Of course.
有些事该让你知道
You should know something.
克拉斯科的总裁告诉我
The CEO of Klesco told me
他们拿到了那天晚上的视频
they got a video from that night.
或许能锁定事故的嫌疑人
They might be able to I.D. someone.
什么视频
What's it of?
我还在调查 但如果你牵扯其中
I'm looking into it, but if you're involved--
爸爸
Dad.
我给你些钱
I'll give you some money.
你该出城去 躲一阵子
You should get out of town. Lay low for a while.
不可能
No way.
如果你妈妈知道了这事
If your mother finds out about this,
谁知道压力会对她造成什么影响
who knows what the stress will do to her.
爸爸 我不会离开她的
Dad, I'm not leaving her.
你为什么要和妮可说话
Why the hell'd you talk to Nicole?
她很担心你
She was worried about you.
我告诉过你 她是军队的人
I told you, she's military.
哥们 我知道
Dude, I know.
但你现在真是一团糟 好吗
But you're real messed up right now, okay?
大家都很担心
Everyone's worried.
我爸爸的船烧了
My dad's boat burned.
你也没阻止它
And you didn't stop it.
-我还能怎么办 -随便做点什么也好啊
- What was I gonna do? - Something. Anything.
我会给保险公♥司♥打电♥话♥的 好吗
I'll call the insurance company, okay?
我会把一切都解决的
I'll get it all sorted out.
那晚你为什么就眼睁睁看着
Why didn't you do something that night?
-你♥爸♥爸... -别 别说 好吗
- I mean, your dad-- - Don't, okay?
别把我爸爸扯进来
Just don't bring my dad into this.
免费的
On the house.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在手头有些紧
Money's a little tight right now, so...
对 听说了
Yeah, I heard.
你可以在这里工作
You know, you could work here.
酒吧招待
Bartending?
我是说 你喝得够有经验了
I mean, you drink enough of it.
来吧 我们人手不够
C'mon, we're short staffed.
你女朋友刚辞职 发的短♥信♥
Your girlfriend just quit. In a text.
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
其实吧
You know what?
也好
Yeah, okay.
如果妮可都能做到 也不会有多难 对吧
I mean, if Nicole can do it, it can't be that hard, right?
人鱼的调查资料
尸检报告
水生动物干细胞对瘫痪老鼠的影响
把你基因发到网上去听起来有些吓人
Putting your DNA on the Internet seems scary.
我是说 我成功了 我认识了海伦
I mean, it worked out. I-- I met Helen,
她跟我说了我们家族的一切
and she's been telling me all about our family.
现在我能见到你 真令人开心
And now I get to meet you. A real pleasure.
你的家族背景是什么
And what is your family background?
我们来自同一个...部落
We're from the same... tribe.
许多年前 家族发生了分歧
Many years ago, the family diverged.
你说的部落是什么意思
What do you mean by tribe?
更像是亲属关系
More like a kinship.
在这世界上
It's really hard to find people
很难找到理解你的人
who understand you in this world.
我敢肯定瑞克告诉过你
I'm sure Rick's told you
他和我经常看不惯彼此
he and I don't always see eye to eye.
因为你觉得我疯了
'Cause you think I'm crazy.
我不认为你疯了
I don't think you're crazy.
你把我关起来了
You had me locked up.
那只是72小时的看护
It was a 72 hour hold.
我没有疯
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表