剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
What am I looking at?
这是克拉斯科石油被袭事件那晚拍到的片段
This is footage taken the night of the Klesco Oil attack.
那是760多米之下
That's over 2,500 feet down.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
我已经确认过了
I had it authenticated.
那这意味着什么
So what does that mean?
我也不知道
I don't know.
解释不了 你看这里
I can't explain it. Here.
看起来她脸上有什么东西
Looks like there's something on her face.
鳞片状的东西
Some kind of scales.
很奇怪 对吧
It's weird, right?
伊恩 这是怎么回事
Ian, what's going on here?
我有一套理论
I have a theory.
听起来很不可思议
It's gonna sound crazy.
我觉得这个女孩 或者不管她是什么
I think that this girl, or whatever she is,
是为军方工作的 而且带头攻击克拉斯科
works for the military and spearheaded the attack on Klesco.
我觉得她是某种
I think that she's some kind of
政♥府♥正在做的实验
government experiment.
感觉她像是
Like she's been, uh,
被改造过
altered or something.
改造
Altered?
某种非自然的东西
Something not natural.
你只有这些证据吗
This is all the evidence you have?
目前是的
For now.
这证明不了任何事
This isn't proof of anything.
你知道真正的证据是什么吗
You want to know what real evidence would be?
她
Her.
为了做体外受精 你说我们需要他
To do Ivy-Eff, you say we need him?
就是作为捐精者
Just to be a donor.
我们也需要医生们
We'd need doctors, too,
像军方实验室里的那些
like at the military lab.
让军方参与进来会很复杂
It could get complicated having them involved.
停
Stop!
他留下来
He stays.
你们回去
You go back.
芮安 我不确定
Ryn, I'm not sure--
立刻
Now.
你 你找到妮可了吗
Hey, did you, uh... Did you find Nicole?
没有
No.
但我找到了另外一个人
But I found someone else.
什么鬼
What the hell?
克里斯
Chris!
克里斯
Chris,
这是赞德
this is Xander.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
说话啊
Go on.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
也很高兴见到你
Yeah, it's nice to meet you, too.
好了 上车吧
All right, come on.
等会儿给你解释
I'll explain later.
所以这是你住的地方
So this is your place.
是的 你随意
Yeah. Go ahead.
到处看看
Check it out.
你觉得让他和我们待在一起
You think being with us
会帮助他恢复记忆
is gonna help him get his memory back?
或许
It might.
我们也不知道
We don't know.
但你和麦蒂听了同一种水下的声音
But you and Maddie listened to the same underwater noise.
你们的记忆怎么没受损
How come your memory isn't shot?
他接受了更多的治疗 强度更高
He had more treatments, higher intensity.
如果你和麦蒂再次需要这种治疗呢
What if you and Maddie need those treatments again?
你怎么就能确定
How are you sure that this isn't
你们俩不会记忆受损
how you two are gonna end up?
老实说 我们也不知道
Honestly, we don't know exactly
军方到底对他做了什么
what the military did to him.
你在那里没见到妮可吗
There was no sign of Nicole in there?
没有
No.
你又给她发消息了
You text her again?
是啊 都发了二十遍了
Yeah, like, 20 times.
去吧
Go.
我们
We, uh...
曾经一起钓鱼
used to fish together.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
Yeah.
该死
Aw, shit.
这是我爸
This is my dad.
他有一艘船
He had a boat.
北极星号♥
The North Star.
他看起来挺酷的
Looks like a cool guy.
我想见见他
I'd like to meet him.
这个啊
Yeah.
他去世了
He died.
对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
当我们
When we were, uh,
乘那艘船出海的时候
out on the boat,
我们遭到了袭击
we came under attack.
那些东西从水里面出来
These things came out of the water.
把我们包围了
It was all around us.
我已经尽快赶来了
I got here as fast as I could.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他不太好
He's not great.
克里斯
Chris?
这是卡尔文
This is Calvin.
兄弟 我知道你不记得我了
Hey, man, I know you don't remember me,
但我给你带了些东西
but I, uh... I brought you some stuff.
我知道你记忆模糊 所以
I know the memory's been foggy, so
我觉得这些东西或许有帮助
I thought that these things could help.
嗄咂船长 不是吧
Cap'n Crunch? Really?
一种糖果
嗯 据说味道和气味能激活记忆
Yeah. They say taste and smell triggers the memory.
你以前很喜欢这些东西
You loved this stuff, hmm?
这是你最喜欢吃的糖 还有一些小吃
Got you your favorite candy, some snacks.
麦蒂
芮安和其他人鱼又没怀孕 芮安要再试一次
你以前很喜欢吃这些
You used to love all this.
都是你最喜欢的
All your favorites.
看看这个
Check this out.
这是什么
What is this?
是你最喜欢的啤酒
It's your favorite beer.
体外受精
你在哪
我得走了 去看看麦蒂和芮安
Hey, I gotta go see Maddie and Ryn.
好 我们把克里斯带到船锚酒吧看看
Right. Um, we're gonna take Chris to The Anchor.
希望能有助于恢复记忆
Hopefully, it'll jog his memory.
有我们在
We got this.
好的
Okay.
保持联♥系♥ 好吗
Keep me posted, all right?
-让我知道他情况怎样 -好的
- Let me know how he's doing. - All right.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
It's good to see you, man.
这事我们不能和军方合作
We can't do this with the military.
就算手术成功
Even if it was successful,
他们也绝对不会让我们把胚胎移植到芮安体内
they'd never let us transfer the embryo back to Ryn.
他们想要有掌控权
They'd want to control it.
但那是我的
But is mine.
他们可以在实验室里体外培养胚胎
They would grow the baby in the lab without you.
那妮可呢 她能帮忙吗
Maybe Nicole? She can help?
我不知道妮可在哪
I don't know where Nicole is.
那里没有你信任的人了吗
There's no one you trust there?
没有 尤其是现在
No, especially now.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我回去的时候
When I went back there,
我看见了一些东西
I saw some things.
是他们做的
They did it.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表