剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
非常开心
and you're happy.
我也不知道怎么解释了
I don't know. I don't know how to explain it.
不对 不对
No, no, no, no, no.
这是强迫不来的
You can't force it.
只能顺其自然
It just has to happen.
我也想大笑一场
I would like to laugh someday.
你一定会有机会的
Yeah, I'm sure you will.
是不是没有你的歌♥声
What if the way I feel about you
我也会迷恋上你
has nothing to do with the song?
是的 本
Yes, Ben.
有可能
Maybe.
快点 我们马上就到了
Hurry! We're almost there!
快走
Come on!
狼一般不会攻击人类
Wolves don't usually attack people.
可能狼群感觉到了人鱼是捕食者
Maybe it sensed that they were predators,
即便他们已经很虚弱了
even though they're weakened.
芮安
Ryn?
很抱歉 他们偷偷溜出去了
I'm sorry. They just snuck out.
我应该更小心一点的
I should have been more careful.
不
No.
他们
They.
我说留下
I say stay.
你要留下
You stay.
我说什么你做什么
You do what I say.
你听我的
You listen.
水里不好
Water is bad,
但你一定要下水
but you must go in.
像妈妈一样强壮
Strong like mother.
你好啊 水手
Hey, sailor.
你可真美
You look amazing.
能捎我一程吗
Can I get a lift?
-小心点蚌壳 -知道了
- Oh, watch the clams! - Yep, got it.
借过一下
Comin' through.
美人鱼女王
Queen merm.
你们好啊 人鱼姑娘们
Whaddup, fishes!
我都忘了这个镇子有多欢乐了
I forgot how fun this town can be.
是啊
Yeah.
但我还是觉得人们一直看我
Except I feel like people are totally looking at me.
别犯傻了
Oh, don't be silly.
是真的 戴尔 你没发现吗
It's true, Dale. How do you not see it?
听着 在所有的夜晚里
Listen, of all the nights,
今晚是唯一一个你不是焦点的夜晚
this is not the one where people are looking at you.
他们入水了
They're in.
他们知道怎么出水吗
And they know to come straight back out?
知道 我告诉他们了
Yes. I tell them.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
你现在在这工作了
You're working here now, huh?
珍妮帮我联♥系♥的 一周上几天班
Janine hooked me up, few days a week.
也就是说你现在住在镇子上了
So that means you're staying in town then.
这个镇上的人对人鱼还真是念念不忘
Huh. This town's really got mermaids on the brain.
有什么人鱼的故事吗
What's up with that?
对 你对这种事的了解连一半都不到
Yeah. You don't know the half of it.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
走吧 所有人都去沙滩上吧
Let's roll! Everybody down to the beach!
到水里去
Come on! Get in the water!
天呐 开什么玩笑
Oh, my God, you've gotta be kidding me!
不 你们不能下水
No, no, no, no! You can't go in!
-这里不安全 -停下
- It's not safe! - Stop!
别下去 千万别下去
Wait! No, wait!
不行不行 你们不能到水里去
Hey, no, no! You can't go in there!
-停 -快出去
- Stop! - Get out!
这里不安全 你们必须上岸去
It's not safe! You have to get out!
-不要下去 -你们不能下去
- Stop! - No, you can't go in here!
-停下 -快停
- Wait! - Stop!
别 你不能出面
No, you can't.
快从水里上来
Come on, get out of the water!
我们也该下去泡会儿
We should go for a dip.
别说胡话了
You're crazy.
爸 爸
Dad! Dad!
宝贝儿 怎么了
Hi, sweetie.
我需要和你单独谈谈
I need to talk to you, alone.
来猜猜是谁在这里
Guess who's goin' in there!
上去啊
Get out!
快从水里出来
Get out of the water!
所有人 快点都上来
Everybody, out of the water!
现在就上来
Now!
你们必须要上去了
You have to get out!
所有人 都从水里出来
Everybody, out of the water!
现在就上来
Out of the water now!
芮安 别冲动
Ryn, no!
上来 快啊
Get out! Come on!
戴尔 出什么事了
Dale, what is going on?!
麦蒂 你能带你妈妈先回去吗
Maddie, can you take your mother home?
好 走吧
Sure. Come on.
快上来
Get out!
你知道到底发生什么了吗
Any idea what happened out there?
知道 我和本谈过了
Yeah, I talked to Ben about it.
他说可能是有只海狮在水里
He said it's probably a sea lion.
它本不应该出现在这里的
Shouldn't have been in the water.
你知道今晚发生了什么吧
You know what happened tonight?
是他们
It's them.
有多少
How many?
一小群 六只
A small group, six.
赞得 它们要在陆地上多待一阵
Xander, they're gonna be back on land a little longer.
一家燃油公♥司♥在做勘探工作
An oil company is doing some exploration work.
他们承受不住噪声污染
The sound pollution, they can't take it.
阿赞
Xan,
他也在其中
he's with them.
害死我爸爸的那个吗
The one who killed my dad?
没错
Yeah.
我只是...
Look, I just...
我想要知道你会介意吗
I need to know that you're gonna be okay with it.
你是 你是疯了吗
Have you-- Have you lost your mind?!
给我滚开
Look, get out of my way!
出来 你个狗♥杂♥种♥
Come here, you son of a bitch!
给我出来
Come here!
-给我出来 -不 赞得 别这样
- Come here! - No! No, Xander! No!
-你放开我 -阿赞
- Get off of me! - Xan!
戴尔
Dale!
你给我过来
Come here!
你想让它们待在这儿是吗
You want them here, huh?!
在我们镇上
In our town?!
对吗 本
Really, Ben?!
停下 阿赞 别打了
Stop! Xan, stop!
你们两个都给我住手
Knock it off, both of you!
赞得 别打了
Xander, stop it!
快住手
Stop it!
我不是什么威胁
I'm not the risk!
他们才是
Okay? They're the risk!
他会是个麻烦
He's gonna be a problem.
人类会一直生气
Humans stay angry.
你说倒底怎么了
What the hell?
你觉得我真的连这种事都能忍♥吗
Do you think I'm gonna make it through like this?
什么
What?!
你故意无视我
You ignore me!
镇上的人在我背后说三道四
People in town are whispering behind my back!
你♥爸♥爸让我回家
Your father sends me home
就好像我不可能理解发生了什么一样
as if I couldn't possibly understand what's going on!
你知道为了回到这里来我做了多少努力吗
You know how much work I have done to come back here?
好吧妈妈 很抱歉现状没你想的那么好
Okay, Mom. Sorry it doesn't look how you want it to.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表