剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Eight months.
我只是住在那里 做饭 打扫 还有
I was just staying there, cooking and cleaning and--
然后
And then, uh,
事情变得非常糟糕
things got really bad.
他打了你
He hit you.
是的
Yeah.
然后我发现了他的生意有多大
And then I found out how big his business was.
他的生意
His business?
是的 他给整个沿海地区的小贩子们供货
Yeah, he supplied to smaller dealers up and down the coast.
他们叫他"药剂师"
They called him "The Chemist."
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
你是我认识的最好的男人
you're the best man I've ever known.
跟谁比啊
Compared to what?
他吗
Him?
我们得把他们从北极星上弄下来
We got to get them off the North Star.
再赶回水里
And back into that water.
准备好战斗了吗
You ready for a fight?
肯定没啊
Aw, hell, no.
老兄 我在逗你呢
I'm just messing with you, man.
不管要干什么都算我一个
I'm down for whatever it takes.
我们就不用再躲在这里了
We can stop hiding up in here.
说得对
Right.
打给杰里 让他休息一天
Called Jerry. Gave him the day off.
我们有五分钟的时间
We have five minutes.
干什么
For what?
这是我拍的
This is the footage I took
克拉斯科声波勘测仪器的片段
of Klesco's sonic mapping device.
如果我们现在想做些什么
Now, if we wanted to do something,
我们有五分钟来靠近
we'd have five minutes to get close enough
破坏那个声波炮
to screw up that sonic cannon.
你听说过海洋优先组织了
You've heard of Sea First.
环保激进组织
Environmental activists.
对 更像是环保恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Yeah, more like eco-terrorists.
没人认为我们的能力大到
Nobody thought we were big enough
能影响水产渔业
to make an impact in the fishing industry.
然而之后我们冲向那艘厉害的船 砰
But then we rammed one big, bad-boy ship and, bam,
世界目睹我们撞向那艘船的景象
the world saw that footage of us crashing into that ship,
人们会由此站起来 关注起来
and people sat up and paid attention.
我告诉你们 这就像是历史上的惊世一枪
I'I'm telling you, it was like the shot heard 'round the wor.
接下来你就知道
The next thing you know,
漂网被正式禁止了
drift nets were actually banned.
有听说过撒母耳记的大卫和歌♥利亚吗
Ever hear of David and Goliath?
就观念冲击而言 以卵击石
"Little hits big" can be surprisingly effective
有时会有惊人的效果
when it comes to perception.
水产业不再使用漂网了
They stopped the use of drift nets in the industry,
他们永久性地改变了水产业的做法
forced them to modify their practices forever.
你想告诉我什么
What are you trying to tell me?
海面上漂着的那艘船
That ship out on the horizon?
那只是第一艘
It's just the first one.
更大的船要来了
There's a bigger ship coming.
钻探船 钻井船 输油管
A drill ship, then a rig and a pipeline.
我是想说
So I'm saying
如果我们想要发出宣言
that if we wanted to make a statement now,
我们有五分钟的时间
we'd have five minutes.
就是两次噪音爆♥炸♥间仅有的间隔时间
That's how much time there is between noise blasts.
我们得尽可能给克拉斯科石油造成冲击
The amount time we would have to make an impact on Klesco Oil.
这听起来很疯狂 我知道
I know this sounds crazy.
不
No.
芮安为了救我触犯了法律
Ryn broke the law to save my life.
我准备好有所行动了
I'm ready to do something.
好的
Okay.
我们搞出点动静来吧
Let's make some noise.
玛丽莎 怎么了
Marissa, what's up?
有个在海妖之歌♥旅馆的倒霉蛋
Some poor idiot at the Siren Song Motel
吸毒的时候想洗个澡
decided to take a shower while speeding on coke.
滑了一跤断了脖子 死了
Slipped, broke his neck, and died.
打给我♥干♥什么
Why call me?
想提醒你一下
I wanted to give you a heads up.
初步调查发现他和苏珊有关系
Initial recon ties this guy to Susan.
你指的是哪种关系
What sort of ties are we talking about?
传言说他们一起住在天使港
Word has it they were living together in Port Angeles.
我不希望你
I didn't want it to wind up
是通过当地报纸知道这件事
in the local papers without you knowing.
这人是谁
Who was this guy?
叫格伦·詹金斯
Name's Glen Jenkin.
这家伙身上
This guy was trafficking
有一堆违法的破烂事
a shit ton of illegal substances.
嗯什么
Hmm? Hmm what?
我们有多少公审案件
How many open cases do we have
都是和当地贩毒有关的
with local drug trafficking?
他们不是自发来这边的
They ain't getting here by themselves.
你想说
You're thinking..
我想说我们遗失的那条线索终于露出水面了
I think that our missing link just raised its ugly head.
差点就断了
Almost snapped it off.
我有预感
I got a hunch.
什么的预感
About what?
在我被停职之前 我正在找
Before I was laid off, I was trying to find
一个重要的供货商 他们喊他 药剂师
this big supplier they called, um, The Chemist.
或者就是这个死者
Maybe that's who your dead guy is.
或许和唐尼的自杀案件有关
Might have something to do with Donnie's homicide.
说不准
I can't be sure.
也许我该再看看那份文件
Maybe I'll take another look at that file.
看看吧
Check it out.
是我的错 没能留住他们
Is my fault. I lose them to her.
本说她差点把列维打死
Ben says she beat Levi near to death
就因为他没有自愿跟随她
because he wouldn't go with her of his own free will.
不是你留不住他们
You didn't lose them.
是她夺走了他们
She took them.
她当不好领袖
Bad if she is leader.
对所有人来说都很危险
Danger for all.
她会为想要得到的东西而战
She will fight to have what she wants.
或者死去
Or she dies.
但你们都想要同样的东西
But you both want the same thing,
都不过是想要能够回到水中
just to be able to go back into the water.
但是我们不一样
But is different.
在她眼中我们和人类
She can only see us and humans.
势不两立
Not together.
就像多娜
Like Donna.
我会去姐姐的坟墓
I go to sister's grave.
在作战前进行思考
To think before I fight.
芮安一个人
Ryn alone.
脆弱
Weak.
我带你们去
I take you.
你一定饿了 有剩的鸡肉
You must be hungry. There's leftover chicken.
我可以迅速做点东西当午饭
I can always whip something up for lunch.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你昨晚把麦蒂置于那种境地
You know, the situation you put Maddie in last night was...
我并不是说出这种事只怪你一个人
I'm not saying you're the only one to blame for what happened.
我们都有责任
We both put her there.
相信你已经完全好了是我的错
It's my fault for believing you were well.
竟然相信
That you would...
你会好起来
ever be well.
我根本不该让你回来
I should've never let you come back.
我根本不该让你再接近麦蒂
I should've never let you anywhere near Maddie.
-戴尔 我很抱歉 -别 别
- Dale, I am sorry. - Please, please.
别再承诺了 我们都清楚你兑现不了
Don't start making promises we both know you can't keep.
听着 如果想留在布里斯托尔湾
Listen, if you want to stay in Bristol Cove,
你必须找别的地方住
you're gonna have to find another place to live.
我姐姐 在这里
My sister. Here.
埋于地下
Under dirt.
你母亲 是因为我们战斗才死的
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表