剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
我爸爸和法医聊过德克尔的事了
My dad talked to the M.E. about Decker.
她说他的脑子出了问题
She said there was something going on in his brain.
你能对我唱歌♥吗
Will you sing to me?
你知道海妖之歌♥的意义吗
Do you know what it means?
对一些人来说是伟大的爱
Great love to some.
但对其他人来说 就是痴迷的委婉说法
For others, a euphemism for obsession.
听你朋友说你有艘船
Did I hear your friend say you have a boat?
就是一艘旧渔船
It's just a old fishing tub.
我从没上过渔船
Never been on a fishing boat.
马丁内斯上尉报告
Lieutenant Martinez reporting.
我已经追寻线索
I've followed the trail,
接近目标 找到了具体♥位♥置
gained access, secured the location.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
我妈妈回来了
My mom's back.
-你觉得她戒毒了吗 -不知道
- You think she's clean? - No idea.
我很抱歉事情会走到这种地步 好吗
I'm sorry it had to go this way, okay?
我尝试去介入了
I tried to intervene.
我们想出下一步该怎么办时 玛丽莎会介入
Marissa will step in while we figure out next steps.
你是说在你找去代替我的人的时候吗 谢了
You mean while you find my replacement? Thanks.
那里有某种干扰 是声波
There's some kind of disturbance. Sound waves.
他们回来做什么
What are they doing back?
他们被逼出水
They were forced out.
天呐
Oh, my God!
你喜欢这里
You like it.
我们在这里很好
It is good for us here.
家人
Family.
是的
Yes.
好了
Okay.
我们回去吧
We go back.
你母亲
Your mother.
我姐姐
My sister.
不在了
Gone.
现在我帮你
I help you now.
你很坚强
You are strong.
就像妈妈一样
Like mother.
人类会带食物来
Humans bring food.
人类
Humans.
我们回去
We go back.
现在
Now.
诡魅海妖
第二季 第二集
我儿子进了我的房♥间
My son came into my room.
我状况很不好
I was in bad shape.
他看着我 对我说
And he looked at me and he said,
"妈妈 我爱你
"Mommy, I love you,
我很怕你会死"
and I'm scared you're gonna die."
就这样
That was it.
终于要在我儿子和毒品之间做出选择了
Finally had to choose between the drugs and my kid.
你对儿子的爱很鼓舞人心
Your love for your son is inspiring.
那份爱会帮助你
And that love is gonna help you.
对我们大家所有人来说 戒除毒瘾的办法
For all of us, the way out of our addiction
就是借助亲密关系
is through relationships.
你们不能孤身作战
You can't do it alone.
今天我们好像有几位新来的朋友
Looks like we got a few newcomers with us today.
还有没有人想分享
If anyone else would like to share.
好吧
All right.
我 我是本
Uh, I'm-- I'm Ben.
-你好 本 -你好 本
- Hey, Ben. - Hi, Ben.
你今天为什么会来
What brings you here today?
有点 我也不知道该怎么说
Uh, it's... It's kind of hard to explain.
我原来
I was in a...
经历了一段复杂的感情
a complicated relationship,
我沉迷其中
got obsessive,
可以这么说吧
I guess.
开始觉得情况不太对
Started feeling unhealthy,
所以 当对这段感情本身
so, uh, I'm-- I'm not sure what to do
上了瘾时
when a relationship
我有点不知所措
is the addiction.
-谢谢 本 -谢谢你 本
- Thanks, Ben. - Thank you, Ben.
我 我从莉莉咖啡店给你带了杯抹茶拿铁
I, uh... I got you a matcha latte from Lilly's.
谢谢
Thank you.
一家人团聚还愉快吗
How's the, uh-- How's the family reunion?
我爸看上去很开心
My dad seems happy, so...
话说那个石油公♥司♥
So that oil company,
要绘制2600平方千米的海底地图
they're mapping a thousand square miles of ocean.
那要好几个月
That's gonna take months.
-八个月 -要八个月
- Eight. - Eight months?
我们怎么可能管他们八个月
How are we gonna manage them for eight months?
小心行事吧
Carefully?
早上好
Good morning.
我准备做早餐的 但是
I was gonna make breakfast, but
你这只有这个难喝的咖啡和过期的面包
all you had was this shitty coffee and stale bread.
你应该去这个码头的其它船上看看
Yeah, well, you should see the other boats on this dock.
这里已经算豪华的了
This is... This is luxury.
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Yeah, sure.
你说你♥爸♥不久前过世了
You said your dad died not too long ago.
是在这里过世吗
Did it happen here?
在这艘船上
On this boat?
所以我们这是先做♥爱♥
So this is a sex first,
然后再问问题的关系了吗
ask questions later kind of relationship, huh?
有意见吗
You got a problem with that?
不敢
Not really.
不过
But, uh...
他是在船上过世的
Yeah, it happened here.
那时我们出了海
We were, um, out on a run.
遇上了大风暴
This big storm.
主网被缠在轴里了
Main net got caught on its spindle.
我爸去解网
My dad went to clear it.
出了意外
Something happened.
被拖下了船
Pulled him overboard.
就这么去了
Was just gone.
-真糟心 -是啊
- Damn. - Yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在我得好好经营这艘船
Now I gotta get this boat back together.
我爸生前欠了不少钱
My dad left a big ol' pile of debt, so...
真不容易
That's a lot to deal with.
我原来只看到他有多坚强
All I ever saw was how strong he was.
渔船船长
Fishing boat captain.
狠角色
Major tough ass.
但他只是个普通人 知道吗
But he was just a guy, you know,
只是想维持生计罢了
just trying to get by.
生活就是这样的
That's kinda the thing about life.
你可能某一天起床
I mean, you could wake up one morning
然后作个选择
and make a choice,
就改变了整个人生轨迹
change everything about yourself.
今天在家休息吗
Pajamas and slippers day, huh?
我寻思着去看几场比赛
Well, I figured I'd watch a couple of game shows
然后补一下我追的剧
and catch up on my soap operas.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
你是这镇上最珍贵的宝贝
You are the best thing that happened to this town,
议会最好是想明白了
and the council better come to its senses
恢复你的职位
and give you your job back.
注定发生的 就听天由命了
Well, whatever's meant to be will be.
你成了海达族的禅师了 不得了
Haida-Zen, yadda-yadda.
你得反击
You gotta fight back.
我都想不明白他们怎么一上来就把你辞了
I don't even understand why they fired you in the first place.
今天的小组活动怎么样
How was the meeting this morning?
我看到了本·波纳尔
I saw Ben Pownall.
真的吗
Really?
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表