剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
我都不知道他们是傲慢还是无知
I don't know whether they're arrogant or ignorant.
或许两者都有
Probably both.
看看这个
Check this out.
这是什么
What's that?
他们发给我们的邀请卡
The invite they sent us.
好像我们是员工还是什么的
Like we're employees or something.
你说晚会上会现场直播 直播什么
You said there's gonna be a live feed at the event? Of what?
我猜是钻探船取到了核心样本
I guess it's the core sample coming up on the drillship,
证明下面真的有石油
proving there's oil down there for real.
介意把这个借我一用吗
You mind if I borrow this?
我们要带你们回家
We need to get you back home.
回大海 现在就要行动
In the ocean. And we need to do it now.
第一步 我们要除去声波炮
First step, we gotta take out the sonic cannon,
让噪音消失
make the noise go away.
就在这
It's around here.
本和我可以去
Ben and I can do that...
应该可以
we think.
但还不够
But that's not enough.
他们会换上新的
They'll just bring in a new one.
我们还得做得更绝 干票大的
We have to do more, something big,
让声波炮永远消失
to make them go away for good.
这样你的家才能安全
So your home is safe.
是
Yes.
我们有个主意
We have an idea.
这是克拉斯科钻井船
This is the Klesco drillship.
切断船底部的钻柱
We cut the string at its base,
然后再将其拉出
and then we're gonna pull it out.
天呐
Oh, jeez.
你打算怎么办到
How are you planning to do that?
让他们去
They're gonna do it.
等声波炮关闭 他们就能游到水底切断钻柱
Once the cannon is off, they can swim down and cut it.
把钻柱拉出来 就会对船体造成破坏
You pull that drill string, it's gonna do some damage.
差不多就是这样
Yeah, that's kinda the idea.
但怎么拉出来
Yeah, but how you gonna pull it?
我们准备用你的拖网
We're gonna use your trawl net.
不行
You can't.
拖网只有三百多米
It's barely 1,200 feet.
不够长
It's not long enough.
我们只有这个了
That's all we got.
我给你们买♥♥个新的
I'll buy you a new one.
用我信托账户里的钱
From my trust account.
这钱就是为帮他们才取出来的
That's why we took it out, for them.
谢谢你 海伦
Thank you, Helen.
我们什么时候行动
When do we do this?
周五晚上有个活动
There's an event on Friday night,
媒体 石油公♥司♥高管 都会到场
press, oil execs, they're all gonna be there.
他们会看提炼石油的直播
They'll be watching a live feed of the extraction.
他们会带摄像机来 我们就给他们上演一场好戏
They'll bring the cameras, we'll give 'em the show.
需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
你就穿上你最漂亮的晚礼服
You're gonna put on your nicest evening dress,
喝着昂贵的香槟
drink expensive champagne,
确保所有人都看着那个显示屏
and make sure that everybody is watching that monitor.
好 交给我吧
Yeah. I can do that.
好
Good.
芮安 我之前来公♥寓♥找你 你不在
Ryn, you weren't at the apartment earlier when I came by.
你出去了吗
Did you go out?
我出去散步了
I go for a walk.
思考
To think.
边走边思考
A thinking walk.
我只是想确定大家都准备好了
Hey, I-- I just want to make sure that they're up for this.
这件事很危险
It's dangerous.
在海里 永远都有危险
In water, always danger.
从没安全过
Never safe.
这样做你没问题吧
You're okay with this?
我们不想要一场大战
We don't want this big fight.
但我们别无选择
But we must.
这样我们才能回家
So we can go back home.
你们现在改用延绳钓了
You switchin' to long lining, huh?
对
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
2500型鱼钩 缩短至五千二百米
2,500 hooks, shortened up to three and a quarter miles.
这是现在的合法捕捞范围
That's the legal limit nowadays.
应该足够了
Should be plenty.
-能拿下吗 -好
- Hey, can you grab that? - Yeah.
好了
Right.
-这是什么 -潜水推进车
- What are those? - DPVs.
希望它们能在声波炮发射前把我们送到那去
Hopefully they're get us to the sonic cannon before it goes boom.
这也太007了吧
That is so James Bond.
1974年的007
I mean, you know, circa 1974.
如果它们真能工作的话
If they actually work.
我从船上把我爸的喷灯拿来了
I got my dad's torch from the boat.
也不敢保证能用 但...
There's no guarantees it'll work, either, but...
所以你们真的觉得我们有机会成功
So you guys think we really have a chance of pulling this off?
拜托 小赞
Come on, Xan.
我们有人鱼
I mean, we got mermaids
还有喷灯
with blowtorches.
火
Fire.
是的 但这种火很特别
Yes. But this fire is very special.
能在水中燃烧
It works in the water.
所以我们是用这个火来切断钻柱
So we'll use this fire to cut.
你们在水下这样做
You'll do this in the water.
当兵的
Hey, Sarge.
真会说话
Great chat!
他是你的男伴还是...
So is he your plus one or... ?
很不幸 他明天有别的计划
Unfortunately, he's got other plans tomorrow.
我们既然有了这根绳子
Hey, you know, now that we got this line,
那就可以好好利用起来
we could actually use it.
去远一点的海域 捕更多值钱的鱼
Go out further, catch some bigger money fish.
不好说 走得越远 越耗油
Don't know. Longer trips, it's more fuel.
舍不得孩子套不着狼 兄弟
You gotta spend money to make money, brah.
这可能是我们的大转机
This could be huge for us.
是吗
Yeah?
或许吧
Maybe, right?
当然了
Hell, yeah.
开拓更大的市场
We go after the bigger markets,
西雅图 或许能搞到现金流 然后
Seattle, maybe get some cash flow going and then--
操
Shit!
撑住 我来帮你 别动
Hold on, I got you! Stay still!
别动 我把你弄下来
Stay still, man! I got you!
行了
I got it.
你还好吗 没事吧
You okay? You all right?
没事 只钩住了外套
Yeah, it's just jacket.
钻井液压力为3500千帕
Drill fluid at 500 psi.
加油 伙计们 加大马力
C'mon, boys, push it!
我们得打穿这片页岩
We gotta break through this shale.
我们能做这个
We do this.
太好了
Amazing.
他们人形时可以做到
They can do it in human form,
但在水中还能办到吗
but will they be able to do it when they're in the water?
在那种状态下他们没那么可控
They're less predictable in that state.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
只有他们才能潜到那么深的地方去
They're the only ones that can go that deep.
在水中 我们更有兽♥性♥
In water, we are more animal.
这样我们才能生存
We need this to survive.
当然
Of course.
我知道你可以胜任
And I know you can do this job.
你已经变了
You've changed.
不 麦蒂 我也是野兽
No, Maddie. I am animal, too.
我看见你拒绝了
I see you denied our request
我们抽血和作进一步扫描的要求
for a blood draw and further scans.
我们需要慢慢来 建立她的信任感
We need to take our time, build trust with her.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表