剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Sure.
马上要收摊了 女士
About ready to pack it in, miss.
你有什么需要的吗
What can I get you?
我要买♥♥食物
I will buy food.
用钱
With money.
很好 因为我只收钱
Well, good, 'cause that's what I take.
看到你想要的了吗
See anything you want?
女士
Miss?
选好了吗
You ready?
女士
Miss?
中心那边怎么样了
So, uh, what was going on over at the center?
其实有点诡异
Uh, little weird, actually.
海狮出了点怪事
Something with the sea lions.
-什么中心 -海洋研究中心
- The center? - The Marine Research Center.
麦蒂一直在那儿工作
Maddie's been working there.
真不错 多久了
Oh. Well, that's nice. How long?
大约九个月
About nine months.
你一直都很喜欢动物
You always loved animals.
我要去卫生间
I'm gonna go use the restroom.
你知道在哪儿的
Well, you know where it is.
是的
Yep.
她看起来状态挺好的
She seems like she's doing well.
我们以前也见过
We've seen this before.
得了吧
Come on.
爸 你现要处理的事情太多了
Dad, you've got a lot going on right now.
是的
Yeah.
镇议会明天要见我
Town council wants to see me tomorrow.
你要告诉他们什么
What are you gonna tell them?
就是我一直说的那些事
Same thing that I've been saying all along.
鱼
Fish.
来啊 你喜欢吃鱼的
Come on. You love this stuff!
杰 到底怎么了
Jer! What the hell's going on?
不清楚 它们一直往这边游过来
I don't know. They've been coming in all day.
我在海上看到了奇怪的东西
I saw something weird out there.
一大群岩鱼移♥动♥的架势像野火蔓延一样
A giant school of rockfish moving like wildfire.
看着有几百条
Like, hundreds of them.
我去接
I'll go.
你想要条鱼吗
You want a fish?
海洋研究中心
Marine Research.
慢点说
Slow down.
我不明白你的意思
I can't-- I can't understand you.
在哪
Where?
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
怎么了
What's going on?
我得去镇上
I gotta get to town.
海滩上出了点情况
There's a situation at the beach.
小麦 我今天听说了一些事
Mads, I heard something today
我觉得你有必要知道
that I think you should know
是关于阿尔丹·德克尔的
about Aldon Decker.
她解释说
Some kind of brain damage
是因为某种脑损伤
is the way she explained it.
不是多发性硬化 不是肿瘤
It's not MS, it's not tumors.
是她前所未见的东西
It's like something she's never seen before.
你觉得这可能是什么意思
Do you have any idea what that might mean?
不知道
Um... no.
不清楚
No.
你买♥♥了新毛巾
You got new towels.
麦蒂挑选的
Oh, Maddie picked them out.
我刚刚在想 我最好还是
Um, I was thinking it's probably best
暂时住在海妖之歌♥汽车旅馆
that I stay at the Siren Song for now.
让你们俩有机会把事情说清楚
Give you two a chance to talk things through.
这就要逃走了
Bailing already.
小麦
Mads.
如果你想留下来的话
We would like you to stay
我们非常欢迎
if that's what you want.
你觉得可以吗
Is that okay with you?
爸爸开心就好
Whatever Dad wants.
不好意思
Excuse me.
毕晓普警长
Sheriff Bishop.
是的 怎么了 克拉伦斯
Yeah, what's up, Clarence?
我马上就去
I'm on my way.
-爸 -我跟着你
- Dad? - Yep, right behind you.
等等 发生什么事了 你们俩要去哪
Wait, what's going on? Where you guys going?
我们得走了 现在没法解释
We gotta go. I can't explain now.
我们会回来的
We'll be back.
在家随便点
Make yourself at home.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yes.
你好 本
Hello, Ben.
你好
Hey.
发生什么了
What happened?
没什么 我没事
Nothing. I'm fine.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
只有一个还活着
Only one alive.
好了 大家都退后
All right, everybody stand back.
让这队人进来
Let this crew in.
她还在呼吸
She's breathing.
它们的母亲
The mother.
我们得把她挪回海里
We gotta get her back in the water!
没有她的孩子
She will not go
她是不会走的
without her baby.
我们总得尝试一下
We have to try.
她是唯一一只活下来的
She's the only one alive.
谢谢
Thank you.
是什么驱使他们来到岸上
What drove them onto the beach?
某些东西
Something out there.
海狮今天像疯了似的
The sea lions were going crazy today.
哪里出了问题
Something is wrong.
我必须回到海里
I must go back in the water.
芮安 不如我们还是放台相机下去吧
Ryn, let us send a camera down instead.
你不会出事吧
Will you be okay?
总是很难的
Always hard, I think.
但我必须去
But I must go.
我们会一直追踪你
We'll be tracking you the whole time.
如果你需要我们 就发送信♥号♥♥
If you need us, just signal.
我们会来找你
We'll come and find you.
戴尔 等等
Dale, wait up.
干什么 泰德
For what, Ted?
我很抱歉事情会走到这种地步 好吗
Sorry it had to go this way, okay?
我尝试去介入了 我只是希望你知道
I tried to intervene. I just want you to know that.
是吗 因为我可没听到你为我说过一句话
Did you? Because I didn't hear you say a word on my behalf.
这么说可不公平 伙计
Hey, that's not fair, man.
我来找过你 我希望你能给我一些东西
I came to you. I asked you to give me something
让我可以去交给那些人
to go back to these guys with.
你给了我什么 什么都没有
What'd you give me? Nothing.
我希望你能无条件相信我 泰德
I would have liked the benefit of the doubt, Ted,
就像我对你那样
like you've gotten from me.
像你儿子 你妻子拥有的那样
Like your sons have. Like your wife has.
不是吧 真的吗 我们要谈这个
Come on, really? We're gonna go there?
你和我都有家庭问题 戴尔
You and I have both had our share of family issues, Dale.
我只是说说 泰德
I'm just saying, Ted,
在你需要我时我在你身边
that I was there for you when you needed me.
谢谢您的回报了
Thanks for returning the favor.
我希望让她走是正确的选择
I hope we did the right thing letting her go.
本 我爸爸和法医谈过了 关于德克尔的
Ben, my dad talked to the M.E. About Decker.
然后呢
And?
她说他的脑子出了问题
She said there was something going on in his brain.
显然嘛
I mean, obviously.
他把自己淹死了
He drowned himself.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表