剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Now, where did you get all that cash?
宝贝 只管收下就好 别多问
Baby, never look a gift horse in the mouth.
在你眼里 让你付账就是这个意思吗
Ah. Is that what we're calling you paying your tab now?
居然当送礼
A gift?
你找到新工作了吗
Hey, yo, you get a new gig?
只不过到处做些零活罢了
Just some odd jobs here and there.
勤劳的鸟儿有虫吃 对吧
God bless TaskRabbit, right?
没事的 挺好的 弟弟
That's cool. Good for you, man.
很抱歉 我不能在我家里告诉你们
I'm so sorry I couldn't tell you back at my house.
告诉我们什么
Tell us what?
我很早之前就想说的
I've wanted to for such a long time.
她已经知道了
She already knew.
我不懂
I don't understand.
抱歉 瑞克
I'm sorry, Ricky.
我没告诉你真♥相♥是有原因的
There were reasons I couldn't tell you the truth.
那你是谁
And who are you?
布莱恩是我们的人 你可以信任他
Bryan's one of us. You can trust him.
我自己决定信任谁 谢谢
I'll decide who I can trust, thanks.
所以你们两个是怎么到一块的
So how did you two get together?
我们两家在150年前就认识
Our families go back. 150 years.
波纳尔大屠♥杀♥
The Pownall Massacre.
我们的曾曾祖父母是幸存者
Our great-great-grandparents were survivors.
他们曾在陆地上生活 和人类一起
They lived on land, with humans.
和人类一起 在哪
With humans, where?
在布里斯托尔湾附近
In and around Bristol Cove.
他们躲了起来
They went into hiding.
你是怎么知道这些的
How do you know all of this?
从那以后 我们一直秘密地
We've kept their ways-- and our ways-- alive,
保持着他们的 和我们的生活方式
in secret, ever since.
这真是疯了
This is insane.
我们在给新人说这些之前必须得到一致同意
We have to all agree to share this with anyone new.
所以 我们这种人有多少
So, how many of us are there?
本很伤心
Ben is sad.
他很担心他妈妈
He's worried about his mom.
她病得非常重 而且还在恶化
She's very sick, and it's getting worse.
她是怎么得病的
How did she get sick?
她在一次船只事故中受伤了
She was hurt in a boating accident
那时我和本才十几岁
when Ben and I were teenagers.
那时我们还没认识
I hardly even knew him then,
但大家都知道他的事
but we all knew his story.
那之后本也很伤心
Ben was sad then, too?
他寸步不离他妈妈
He wouldn't leave his mom's side.
好一阵子 他一个朋友都不见
For a while, he stopped seeing all his friends.
停掉了自己所有活动
Stopped everything.
为什么
Why he stop everything?
因为他害怕她会死
He was afraid she would die.
她现在会死吗
She will die now?
我不知道
I-- I don't know.
本想帮她
Ben's trying to help,
但我们不知道是否还有时间
but we just don't know if there's time.
你一个人留在这没事吧
Will you be okay here?
虽然我也不想走 但上班要迟到了
I hate to leave, but I'm so late for work.
没事 我睡会觉
Yes. I will sleep.
冰箱里有吃的
There's food in the fridge.
我很快就回
I'll be back soon.
你确定现在没有不舒服
You sure that you're comfortable?
那些医生都有点小题大做了
These doctors are making a bigger deal than they need to.
你另一支手怎么样了
What about your other hand?
他们说现在也受到影响了
They said it's affected now, too.
没事 我...
No, I--
我觉得这样是个死循环
I just think it's bad circulation.
整天躺在床上对我没有任何好处
And lying in this bed all day is not helping anything.
你跟爸爸还有道格聊过了
You talk to Dad and Doug?
他们见完霍普金斯的专家就飞回来
They're flying home after they meet the specialist at Hopkins.
我应该跟他们一起去的
I should've gone with them.
妈 妈
Mom, Mom, Mom, hey.
-抱歉我... -不 不 妈
- I'm sorry. I just... - No. No, Mom.
我们会找到办法的
We'll find something.
新试验
A new trial.
我觉得...
I think...
我们也该面对现实了
it's time to start being realistic.
芮安
Ryn.
本和麦蒂呢
Where are Ben and Maddie?
我自己来的
I come alone.
来帮助本的母亲
To help Ben's mother.
我们会给你注射一种药物减轻你的痛苦
We're going to give you something to make this less painful.
你只会感觉被轻轻掐了一下
One quick pinch is all you'll feel.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure about this?
确定
Yes. Sure.
等下
Wait.
喂
Hello?
芮安和我在实验室里
Ryn's here at the lab with me.
-什么 她怎么... -她自己来的
- What?! How did she-- - She showed up.
她要我们提取她的细胞
She asked us to do the extraction.
你应该过来一趟
You should come.
回水里去
Water!
芮安
Ryn? Hey.
芮安
Ryn.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我开车技术还不错
I am a good driver.
你不必这样的
You didn't have to do this.
想帮本的母亲
Want to help Ben's mother.
谢谢你
Thank you.
芮安是自愿的 为了本
Ryn wanted to do this. For Ben.
她自己过来的
She showed up here on her own.
你为什么不打给我们
Why didn't you call us?
她要我别打 她说你们不会同意的
She said not to. Said you'd try to stop it.
我有义务服从上级的命令
And I have an obligation to my commanding officer.
这是你的问题
That is your problem.
如果把我换了你们也会有麻烦的 相信我
And if they replace me, it'll be yours, too. Trust me.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
我们说好的是一切尊重芮安的意愿
Our deal was everything is Ryn's decision.
这就是她的意愿
This was.
这意味着我们可以对你母亲进行下一步实验了
This means we can move on with the research for your mother.
这难道不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
不是这样
Not like this.
那你想怎么样
How did you want it?
你同意了的
You agreed to this.
听着 在我们说话之际
Look, our researchers
我们的研究员正在研究芮安的干细胞
are looking at Ryn's stem cells as we speak.
他们说这些细胞和她姐姐的一样纯净
They say they're as pure as her sister's were.
难道你不希望帮我们找到治愈你母亲的办法吗
Don't you want to be a part of finding your mother's cure?
如果你再背着我们搞事
If you ever go behind our backs again,
如果你敢伤害她
if you ever hurt her...
没人希望芮安受苦
Nobody wants Ryn to suffer.
相信我 她太有价值了
Trust me. She's too valuable.
跟我来
Come with me.
我带你们看看她给我们的研究成果
Let me show you what she gave us.
离心机将细胞从液体中分离出来
The centrifuge separates the cells from the fluid.
那是芮安的吗
Are those Ryn's?
黄色的就是她的干细胞
The yellow ones are her stem cells.
一旦他们被放入受体之后
Once they're put into a recipient,
他们就会变成身体需要的任意细胞
they become whatever the body needs.
肌肉组织 心脏组织 脊椎组织
Muscle tissue, heart tissue. Spinal tissue.
那这些细胞被处理过之后
So once the cells are processed,
用什么方式提供给实现对象
how does the test subject receive them?
我们给他们注射镇定剂
Well, we sedate them,
然后进行脊柱注射
and then administer a spinal injection.
很简单
That simple.
那在人的身体上呢
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表