剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
已经两周了
Look, it's been two weeks.
如果我们是嫌疑人 早就该被传讯了
If we were suspects, we would've been questioned by now.
我爸说时间过去越久
My dad says the more time that passes,
对我们就越有利
the better off we are.
他很生我的气
He's so pissed at me.
我们做的是对的
Hey, we did the right thing.
你觉得他们找到自己的栖息地了吗
Do you think they found their colony?
我不知道
I don't know.
希望找到了
I hope so.
我好想她
I miss her.
我也是
Me, too.
你看起来还好
You seem okay.
你好像还挺得住
Like you're handling it.
比我强
Better than me.
我...
Look, I've--
我一直在听那个
I've been listening to it.
什么
What?
你的录音
The recording you made.
你把优盘拿走了
You took the flash drive?
我一直想找时间告诉你
I've been wanting to tell you.
有用吗
Does it help?
跟真的没法比 没那么强烈
It's not like the real thing, not nearly as strong,
但它帮我撑了下去
but, yeah, it gets me through.
我想听
I want to listen.
麦蒂 这可能会很危险
Maddie, it could be dangerous.
但你在听
But you're listening.
只是想要舒缓下压力
Just to take the edge off.
这正是我需要的
That's what I need.
我真的好想她
I miss her so much.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know how that feels.
来吧
Come on.
你要记住的是 这很重要...
What you want to remember is it's important...
在你填馅料之前
to have the pastry cul down...
先把面团切好
before you start to stuff it.
我们要放很多面粉吗
Do we have to have a lot of flour on it?
不 不 我一般会用乳清干酪
No, no. All I do is, basically, I take the ricotta,
切好 然后用新鲜...
and I cut it out, then I use a fresh...
你好啊 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
庆祝你好转的礼物
A get well present.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然
Yeah, sure.
我觉得加点新鲜香葱很提香
I find that fresh chives work a lot better.
现在 你要把新鲜的洋葱放在这里
Now, you want to get your fresh onions right here.
把这些放在意面上 再加一点黄油
Put those in the pa, add a little bit of butter.
我给你发短♥信♥了 发了很多
I texted you. A lot.
是吗 我一直在忙
Yeah. I've been busy.
我和加尔文聊过
Talked to Calvin.
他说你和你妈妈在一起
Told me you were staying with your mom.
怎么 他把我的社会安全号♥码
What, he give you my social security number
和血型也告诉你了吗
and my blood type, too?
没有 我们档案上已经有了
Nah. We already have that on file.
我想也是
I'll bet.
他跟我说了你船的事情
He told me about your boat.
也没什么可说的了 不是吗
There's not much more to say then, huh?
出什么事了
What happened?
出了场事故
It was an accident.
船烧了起来 沉了
It burned, and it sank.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是吗
Are you?
还是说你来这只是想再多套点消息
Or are you just here to pump me for more information?
赞德
Xander.
反正我也都知道了 所以...
It's all out in the open now, so just--
你就直接问吧
just ask me.
这才是你来这的原因 对吧
That's why you're here, right?
诚实点 哪怕一次也好
Just be honest for once.
我来这儿是因为我在意你
I'm here because I care about you.
那你看着我的眼睛
Then you look me in the eye.
你看着我的眼睛跟我说
You look me in the eye and you tell me
你来只是为了看我
that you're here to just check on me.
你一点都不好奇他们去哪了
You're not just a little bit curious about where they went?
你不会找到你要找的东西
You're not gonna find what you're looking for.
谢谢你的波旁酒
Thanks for the bourbon.
妈妈 过来看
Mom! Come look!
亲爱的 要走了
Sweetie, we gotta go!
请你离开
Okay, you need to leave.
我只想聊聊
I just want to talk.
我觉得我们没什么好说的
Well, I don't think we have anything to say.
你们是科学家
You guys are scientists.
你们一定很好奇他们的生活
You have to be curious about their lives.
他们不是小白鼠
They're not lab rats.
不能把他们抓起来关进笼子做研究
You can't just put them in a cage and study them.
他们算是濒危物种
They're basically an endangered species.
如果不了解他们 就无法帮助他们
If you don't know anything about them, you can't help them.
德克尔抓了一只关进笼子
Decker put one of them in a cage.
她逃了出来杀了好几个人
She broke out and killed a bunch of people.
你还想重蹈覆辙吗
Do you want a repeat of that?
我说的是完全不同的合作方式
I'm talking about a totally different way of working with them.
我要进行一些基础测试
Like to run a few basic tests.
不复杂
Nothing complicated.
别担心 我们会好好照顾你的
And don't worry, you're in good hands.
她在哪
Where is she?
你们抓到她了是吗
Do you have her now?
不 她是自愿来的 也自♥由♥离开了
No. She came and left of her own free will.
-她为什么要这么做 -那就要问她了
- Why would she do that? - You'd have to ask her.
我有几周没见过她了
It's been a few weeks since I've seen her.
我还想着你们能联♥系♥上她
I was hoping you can get me in contact with her.
她不会回来了
She's not coming back.
他们永远地回到海里了
They're back in the water for good.
打烊
打烊了
We're closed.
芮安
Ryn!
没想到你会回来
I didn't think you'd come back.
其他人还好吗
Are the others okay?
这是他给你的
He gave this to you?
海里 其他人有危险
In the water, others in danger.
他救了他们 但是
He save them, but...
他死了
he die.
我不信任妮可
I don't trust Nicole.
他们找不到她是不会收手的
They're not gonna stop till they find her.
芮安
Ryn.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yes. Okay.
我们很想你
We missed you.
进来
Come on.
这样确实很伤心 向某人敞开了心扉
It sucks to let someone into your life and
他却一去不复返了
they just get taken away.
是啊 很伤心
Yeah, it sucks.
但不能为此就永远封闭心门
But that's not a reason not to let people in.
我们要对在一起的时光心存感恩
We just gotta be grateful for the time shared.
是啊 或许吧
Yeah. Yeah, I guess.
走吧
Let's go.
我做不到
I can-- I can't do this.
她会说些什么
I mean, what's she even gonna say?
知道吗 不必非要如此
You know what? It's not meant to be.
瑞克
Ricky?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
谢谢
Thanks.
其他人怎么样了
How are the others?
你们找到其他族人了吗
Did you find any more of your colony?
只找到三个
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表