剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
这里有很多人
The people are here.
是的 我们晚上行动
Yeah. We'll do it at night.
不会有任何人在这
There won't be anyone here.
这是火
It's fire.
我们用它来煮熟食物
We use it to cook our food.
小心点 它很烫
Careful. It's hot.
火会很危险
Fire can be dangerous.
很好 我会提交这些
Great. I'll have these filed,
然后需要一到两个工作日就能下发资金
and it should take one or two business days to release the funds.
谢谢
Thank you.
家父一直跟我说这笔钱
I was always told that this money
是为了让你那一支族人闭紧口风
was to keep your side of the family quiet.
我们一直以来都信守承诺
We have always lived up to our side of the bargain.
你母亲和祖母
Your mother and your grandmother
还知道不能轻动这笔钱
knew to keep the fund intact.
我是这一支系的最后血脉了 泰德
I'm the end of the line, Ted.
这笔钱已经后继无人了
There's nowhere else for it to go.
为什么这么突然
Why all of a sudden?
你取钱是为什么
What's it for?
与你无关
It's none of your business.
没准儿我要买♥♥辆玛莎拉蒂呢
Maybe I'll buy a Maserati.
赞德
Xander?
你好 波纳尔先生
Hey, Mr. Pownall.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的 我只是 来存款
Yeah. I'm just, um, you know, making a deposit.
你总是穿着衬衫打着领带来存款吗
You always put on a shirt and tie to make a deposit?
是北极星
Um, it's the North Star,
她需要修复
she needs fixing.
我就想到了贷款
Figured on a loan, huh?
这很好
That's good.
你父亲 他为了让他的公♥司♥运行
Your dad, he made a lot of sacrifices
做了很多牺牲
to keep his company going.
你在做同样的事 他会为你感到骄傲的
He'd be proud you're doing the same thing.
好吧
Okay.
我们要去哪
Where do we go?
我们要去给你弄一个
We're gonna get you something
可以让你在陆地上生活的东西
that's gonna help you get by here on land.
好吧 我们再来一次
Uh, okay, let's try that again,
但是这一次 要睁眼
but this time, eyes open.
好了好了 这样就可以了
Yeah, yeah, we're good.
好 我们就用这一张
Okay, we'll use that one.
好的
Okay.
你确定这个能用吗
Are you sure this is gonna work?
哥们儿 这可是假身份证里的蒙娜丽莎
Dude, this like the Mona Lisa of fake I.D.S
你永远不用担心被查到 永远
You don't have to worry about getting carded, ever.
好吧 芮安 芮 安
Okay, Ryn, R-Y-N.
姓什么
Last name?
鱼的种类
费舍尔[意为渔夫]
Fisher.
芮安·费舍尔
Ryn Fisher.
好的 我会把你的年龄设在22岁
Okay, I'm gonna put your age at 22.
记住这个日期
Learn this date.
搞清楚你的星座
Know your sign.
星座
Sign.
是的 你是双鱼座
Uh, yeah, you're a Pisces.
好的 那么
Okay. And...
完事儿
And voila.
你的新驾照
Your new driver's license.
希望它可以让你度过很多年美妙的喝酒时光
May it bring you many years of happy drinking.
双鱼座 22
And Pisces, 22.
是的 这代表你多少岁
Uh, yes, that is how old you are.
你活了多久
How long you've been alive.
22年
22 years.
年
Years.
这是指
Uh, it's...
这是一种我们表示时间的方法
It's one of the ways we tell time.
你们在海里怎么测量时间
How do you measure time in the ocean?
或许是用潮汐
Um, maybe by the tides?
鲸鱼
The whales.
当它们走了 又回来
When they go, come back.
一年一度的迁徙
Yeah, annual migration.
从你出生以来经历过多少次
Okay, so how many times have the whales
鲸鱼的去而复返
gone and come back since you were born?
很多次
Many times.
大概50次吗
Like, 50?
那有100次吗
What, a hundred?
停
Stop.
-什么 -停车
- What? - Stop the car.
怎么了 好吧
What? What? Okay. Okay.
我来开车
I will drive.
不行 就算是你有驾照
No. Just 'cause you have a license,
-也不代表 -我想学习
- it doesn't mean-- - I want to learn.
我们得赶回木屋
We gotta get back to the cabin.
还有时间 他们晚上才出发
There is time. They go at night.
那好
All right.
来吧
Okay.
给人鱼
A driving lesson
上一堂驾驶课
with a mermaid.
这是刹车踏板
That is the brake.
很好 踩了就停车
Good. That makes you stop.
这是油门踏板
And this is the gas.
轻点踩
Very gentle.
这是方向盘
This is the steering wheel.
这样转动车就往那边转
You move it this way to go that way.
这样转动 就往这边
This way, you go there.
明白了吗
You understand?
我明白
I do.
我看过你开车
I watch you drive.
好吧
Okay.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Ready.
刹车 刹车
Brakes! Brakes!
放松点 好吗
Easy, okay?
放松
Easy.
直行
Yeah. Straighten up.
很好 很好
Good, good.
-我开的真棒 -没错
- I'm a good driver. - Yeah.
-我开的太棒了 -好好好 快看路
- I'm a good driver. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Look, look.
麦克卢尔先生
Hey, Mr. McClure.
赞德
Uh, Xander.
我跟经理谈了谈
So I talked with my manager.
然后呢
Yeah?
我为你尽了最大努力去争取
I really pushed for you on this one,
但是我们算了算账
but we ran the numbers,
很不幸 这笔贷款无法通过审核
and, unfortunately, it's saying that we can't approve this loan.
风险太高了
It would be too high a risk.
所以是我的风险太高
So I'm too high of a risk?
只是通过计算得出的结论
Just according to the numbers.
你从布里斯托大学毕业的 对吗
You went to Bristol, right?
是的
Well, yeah.
我在你下一届
I was a class behind you.
你打橄榄球的时候我是啦啦队成员
I was on cheer squad when you played football.
布拉德·勒斯克
加油 捕鲸队
Go Whalers!
没错没错 从那时候开始你就这么混♥蛋♥了
Yeah. Yeah, you were kind of a dick back then, too.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
你还好吗
You are okay?
没事 没事 我很好
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
我在笑呢 太有趣了
I'm-- I'm-- I'm laughing. It's funny.
有趣
Funny.
就是 你感觉很好
It's like, uh, when you feel good
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表