剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
拜托 拜托 快接 快接
Come on, come on, pick up, pick up, pick up.
等等 稍等
Wait, wait, one second.
是赞德
It's Xander.
选他还是选我
Well, it's him or me.
-喂 -谢天谢地
- Hey... -Oh, thank God.
-加尔文 我现在... -我是加尔文
- Look, Calvin, I just. -This is Calvin.
给我留言
Leave me a message.
给我打点钱就再好不过了
Or better yet, send me some money.
靠 听我说
Oh, shit. Look, man, just, um,
尽快回我电♥话♥ 好吗
call me back as soon as you get this, okay?
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
赞德
Xander?
本 我 我这没信♥号♥♥ 我就长话短说了
Hey, Ben, I got no reception, so I gotta make this quick.
好吧 什么事
Okay, what's happening?
我救的那个疯子人鱼
That whacked out mermaid that I rescued?
她回来了
She came back.
她把我锁在了北极星的货舱里
She locked me in the hold of the North Star.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
跟那个杀了我爸的人鱼关在一起
With the one who killed my dad.
他在船上吗
He's on the boat?
是的 她把他跟我关在一起
Yeah. She locked him in here with me--
很愤怒的那个
that angry one.
现在赶快过来救我出去
Now get your ass over here and get me out.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和我 我们有过难忘的一刻 不是吗
You and I, we had a moment, didn't we?
之前在仓库的时候
Back in the warehouse.
你在这
You here.
我在这
Me here.
你想跟我待在这里
You want to stay here with me?
好了 芮安
Okay, Ryn.
该怎么说呢
So how do I say this?
我们的人
You know, my people,
我们有关于变形者的故事 像你这样的生物
we tell stories of shape-shifters, creatures like you.
像我这样的变形者
Shape-shifter like me.
对 在那些故事中 像你这样的生物
Yes. And in those stories, the ones like you
通常代表着
often represent the idea
两个世界交汇的思想
of two worlds coming together.
交汇
Together.
在那些神话中 他们都非常强大
In the myths, they are very powerful
可以掌控很多东西
and can be responsible for many things.
整个宇宙
The entire universe.
他们可以改变世界
They can change the world.
这种改变可以是和平的 好的
And that change can be peaceful, good,
也可能是暴♥力♥的
or violent.
可以杀人吗
Can kill?
有时吧
Yes, sometimes.
但或许你的使命
But maybe that's your calling,
就是带领人类和你的同类
to lead my kind and your kind
在一个新世界和平共存
to a peaceful existence in this new world.
现在怎么办
What happen now?
现在我来收拾残局
Now I clean up the mess.
你好好想想自己做的事
And you think about what you've done.
想想
Think?
思考 做什么事之前都要先思考
Think. Think before you do anything.
-快走 -好 好的
- Come on! - Okay, all right.
你还想去哪儿
Whoa! Where do you think you're going?
赞德 现在别犯傻了
Xander, don't be stupid right now.
我们带他走 你没事吧
We're taking him with us! You okay?
你一定是在逗我
You gotta be kidding me.
-我们带他一起走 -不行
- He's coming with us! - No, man!
她听见我们了
She heard us.
走 走 走
Go go go go go!
-快走 -救命
- Go go go! - Help!
他真沉
He's heavy.
跟上 小赞
Come on, Xan!
快点
Come on!
天呐
My God.
你活着
You live.
来 和家人
Come. To family.
回水里
To water.
不
No.
不安全
Not safe.
跟芮安
With Ryn.
跟芮安的都会死
All with Ryn will die!
麦蒂 如果我知道格伦在那里
Maddie, I would have never let you go in that room
我绝对不会让你走进那个房♥间的
if I knew Glen was there.
我知道 妈妈
I know, Mom.
我已经彻底改过了
I am done with all that.
相信我
Trust me.
什么
Wha--
尽量休息下
Try and get some rest.
行吧 你们这里怎么可能
Okay, how is it possible
到处都找不到酒
that you guys don't have any liquor anywhere?
文件柜 最上面那个抽屉
Filing cabinet, top drawer.
好的
Right.
这太操蛋了 兄弟
This sucks, man.
你觉得她为什么会去找你和你的船
Why do you think she came after you and your boat?
谁知道呢 她脑子有病
Who knows, man? She's a psycho.
或者她认为 可以利用我和我的船
Or maybe she thought she could use me and the boat
为她和她的朋友们
to stop Klesco from
去阻止克拉斯科把水域弄的一团糟
screwing up the water for her and her friends.
她怎么想到这个主意的
Where'd she get that idea?
她自己绝对不可能想得出来
She wouldn't know any of that on her own.
她能想出来是因为我是白♥痴♥ 可以了吗
She got the idea 'cause I'm a stupid idiot, okay?
我带她去那儿
I took her there.
我让她看了克拉斯科石油公♥司♥的船
I showed her Klesco's boats.
以及所有那些东西
I mean, all that stuff.
你都干了什么 赞德
What did you do, Xander?
我试着和她做个交易
I tried to make a deal with her.
我告诉她
I told her that
我会帮助她阻止石油公♥司♥ 然后
I would help her stop the oil company and...
她帮我杀了他
she'd help me kill him.
你绝不能杀了他 阿赞
You were never going to kill him, Xan.
你不能那么做
You couldn't.
我只是想替我爸爸讨回公道
I was just trying to do right by my dad, man.
刚才有机会的时候
I should've done it, too,
我早就该动手的
when I had the chance.
你没动手是对的 好吗
You did the right thing, okay?
你♥爸♥爸在世 也想要你这么做的
It's what your dad would've wanted.
所以说你和她做了个交易是吧
So you made a deal with her?
我想是的吧 我也不知道
I thought I did. I don't know.
你觉得她接下来会做什么
What do you think she's gonna do next?
我根本不知道 她是个混♥蛋♥
I have no clue, man. She's bat shit.
她带回去
She take back.
-她带回去什么 -我们
- She take what back? - Us.
很好 我们就想这样
Good. That's exactly what we want,
让她滚回海里去
get her scaly ass back in the water.
兄弟 怎么回事
Dude, what's the deal, huh?
兄弟...
Hey, man, um...
到底怎么了 你为什么深更半夜
What the hell? Why did you text me
发短♥信♥叫我来这里见你
to meet you here in the middle of the night, huh?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我在这里干什么
What am I doing here?
卡尔文
Calvin?
这是列维
This is Levi.
我认得他
I know him.
他就是那个人鱼
He's the one.
是的
Yeah.
就是他
He's the one.
一点睡前小吃
A little bedtime snack.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表