剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
I am not crazy.
这个家族里有些事情
There are some things about this family
是我不知道的
that I didn't know about.
我们的历史
Our history.
我认为我们不应该为这些事打扰你姐姐
I don't think we should bother your sister with all of this.
不 拜托
No, please.
是什么事情
What sort of things?
瑞克 我们可以改天再来
Rick, we can come back at another time.
不 不 我们
No, no. We--
我们和...
We're related to, um...
和人鱼有血缘关系
to-- to mermaids.
我想我们该走了
I think we should go.
这是你怂恿的吗
Are you encouraging this?
好吧 不
All right, no.
这辈子你都让我觉得自己是个失败者
My whole life, you've made me feel like a loser.
而我现在终于清楚自己的身份了
And now I finally know what I am.
我要给埃德蒙森医生打电♥话♥了
I'm gonna call Dr. Edmundsen.
打吧
Okay.
听着 不必如此
Look, there's no need for that.
他也许是再次见到你有点紧张
He might've got a little bit stressed, seeing you again.
老实说 这些他都是从哪儿听来的
Honestly, where's he getting all this from?
我也是一头雾水
Haven't the foggiest.
有一份派对当晚的视频
There's a video from the night of the party.
-是钻井点的吗 -不知道
- From the drill site? - I don't know.
我以为海伦切断了信♥号♥♥
I thought Helen cut the feed.
他们肯定一直都在录像
They must've been recording it.
你觉得在信♥号♥♥断前他们录下了多少
How much do you think they got before it went out?
我不知道
I don't know.
她来这里干什么
What is she doing here?
芮安去哪儿了
Where's Ryn?
不知道
I don't know.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我在船锚酒吧听说你妈妈住院了
I heard someone at The Anchor say your mom was in the hospital.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
你来的不是时候
It's not a good time.
我想和你谈谈德克尔的研究
I wanted to talk to you about Decker's research.
他完成了用干细胞治疗瘫痪小白鼠的全部研究
He did a whole study on curing paralytic rats with stem cells.
-你现在是认真的吗 -本
- Are you serious right now? - Ben.
干细胞是他从芮安姐姐身上提取的
Stem cells he collected from Ryn's sister.
你是想利用我母亲摆布我吗
Are you trying to use my mother to manipulate me?
德克尔差点就做人体实验了
Decker was close to testing this on humans.
我清楚你的手段
I know all about you.
我清楚你是怎样摆布赞德的
I know how you manipulated Xander.
你利用他 现在你又想利用我
You used him, and now you're trying to use me.
我没利用赞德 我很关心他
I didn't use Xander. I care about him.
你表达关心的方式可真别致
You got a funny way of showing it.
不 不不不
No. No, no, no.
你做得很好
You're good.
她现在睡着了
She sleep now.
刚才是在干什么
What was that?
在水里 有人学会这样减轻痛苦
In water, some learn this to help with pain.
我以前从没试过
I never try before.
像是疗伤
Like healing.
不 不是治疗
No. Not heal.
移除痛苦
Move pain away.
本的母亲为什么痛苦
Why Ben's mother hurt?
她尝试了一些本该对她有帮助的药
She tried to get some medicine that would help her,
但那药却伤害了她
but it hurt her.
本是爱
Ben is love.
本的母亲是爱
Ben's mother is love.
我帮本
I help Ben.
波纳尔海鲜
波纳尔海鲜
深度 815米
见鬼
What the hell...
罗伯塔
Roberta?
你儿子是潜水员 对吗
Your son's a diver, right?
我觉得算是浪里白条了吧
Part fish, I'm thinkin'.
要你说的话 一个人自♥由♥潜水能潜多深
How deep would you say someone could free dive?
我的天 我记得世界纪录大约是213米
Oh, gosh, I think the world record's about 700 feet.
谢谢
Thanks.
深度 815米
刚才和你在一起的那个女人是谁
Who was that woman with you?
就是个朋友
Just a friend.
我帮你弄
I got you.
-舒服点了吗 -嗯
- Better? - Yeah.
妈 你去参加试验了怎么不告诉我
Mom, why didn't you tell me that you started the trial?
鉴于你和你父亲之间发生的一切
With everything happening between you and your father,
我不想使你不安
I-- I didn't want to upset you.
忘掉我的事 好吗
Forget about me, okay?
现在就担心你自己
Let's worry about you right now.
我感觉我真是太傻了
I just feel so foolish.
不 妈妈 你不傻
No, Mom, you're not foolish.
我只是觉得
I just thought,
治疗对其他人有效
treatment worked for some people.
对我也一定有效吧
Why not me?
伊甸山医院
你不能把爸爸逼得这么紧
You've gotta cut Dad some slack.
我的天
God.
你怎么总替他说话
Why do you always defend him?
有很多事你不知道
There's a lot you don't know.
公♥司♥处境艰难
The company's in a bad place.
欠了一屁♥股♥债
I mean, we're talking serious debt.
爸爸一直都保持收支平衡
Dad always kept the books balanced.
几年的鱼荒
Well, a couple tough years fishing,
加上妈妈的医疗费
plus Mom's medical expenses.
本 这正是爸爸和克拉斯科达成协议的原因
Ben, it's why Dad did the deal with Klesco.
如果你能做些什么帮助妈妈
If you could do something to help Mom,
难道你不会抓住机会吗
wouldn't you take the chance?
收到你的信息了
Hey. Got your text.
什么事
What's up?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
本在餐厅
Ben's in the cafeteria.
波纳尔夫人怎么样了
How's Mrs. Pownall?
讲真 不太好
Honestly, not great.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
我还好
I'm okay.
有一份那天晚上的视频
There's a video from that night.
钻油船上的
With the drillship.
该死 里面有什么
Oh, shit. What?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
但愿没拍到我的船 我麻烦已经够多了
I hope it's not of the boat. I got enough problems.
你很快就会拿到那份保险金
You'll get that insurance money soon.
重新回到海上
Get back on the water.
我还没申请索赔
I haven't filed the insurance yet.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 我只是
I dunno, it's just--
也许
Maybe...
也许我不想再要船了
Maybe I don't want another boat.
我觉得这个重任已经从我身上卸下来了
I feel like this huge weight's been lifted off me.
赞德 你♥爸♥以前那么辛勤地工作
Xander, your dad worked so hard.
所有人都在一直说我爸
Everyone keeps talking about my dad.
好像这艘船是一个巨大的遗产似的
You know, like the boat was this big legacy.
你为什么让它烧毁
Why'd you let it burn?
这个人生是别人帮我选的
I got handed this life.
捕鱼和渔船
You know, fishing, the boat.
从来都不是我自己的选择
It was never a choice.
然后就出了人鱼这堆破事 他也去世了
Then all this shit went down with them and his death.
这让我开始怀疑这一切
I don't know, just made me question all of it.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
咖啡给麦蒂
Coffee for Maddie.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表