剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
我救的那个疯子人鱼 她回来了
That whacked out mermaid that I rescued? She came back.
她把我锁在了北极星的货舱里
She locked me in the hold of the North Star.
赶快过来救我出去
Get your ass over here and get me out!
这是妮可
Uh, this is Nicole.
她和赞德在约会
She's been hangin' out with Xander.
这样介绍也行
That's one way to put it.
你绝不能杀了他 阿赞
You were never gonna kill him, Xan.
你不能那么做
You couldn't.
在我被停职之前
Before I was laid off,
我正在找一个重要的供货商
I was trying to find this big supplier
他们喊他"药剂师"
they called The Chemist.
或许和唐尼的自杀案件有关
Might have had something to do with Donnie's homicide.
说不准
I can't be sure.
我有更大的料要爆
I got something big to add to the story.
看起来我父亲
It looks like my father,
和石油公♥司♥有着不可告人的交易
he's in bed with big oil.
很棒的故事 很遗憾我们不能说出去
Great story. Too bad we can't tell it.
我们准备好战斗了 和你们一起战斗
We're ready to fight, together, with you.
那他妈是什么东西
What the hell is that?!
数三声一起抬上来
All right, go on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
这里的一切都要变了
Everything's gonna change around here.
克拉斯科石油不打算离开
Klesco Oil isn't gonna quit.
他们只会架起越来越多的机器
They'll just bring in more machines.
他们认为他们能开疆扩土
They think that they can break ground,
为所欲为
take what they want,
而我们只会袖手旁观
and none of us will do a damn thing about it.
但是知道吗 他们错了
But you know what? They're wrong.
我们要让全世界知道这里发生了什么事
We gotta show the world what's going on here.
我们必须采取重大的措施
We have to make a big move.
别再说了
No more talk.
该反击了
Time to fight.
渔船船员在邓杰内斯号♥上打捞到一具尸体
Fishing crew pulled in a body off Dungeness.
好
Okay.
捕鱼的时候打捞到的
Caught up with the catch.
你先听 然后再帮忙
You listen. Then you help.
不管怎么做
Whatever we do,
我们都必须一起合作
we have to work together,
像一个团队一样
as a team.
这些生物没有天生应对这种情况的能力
These creatures aren't built for the Situation Room.
变身后 他们肯定都疲惫不堪了
They must be quite exhausted after transforming.
不如我带他们回我家吧
Why don't I take them back to my house?
-好 -谢了
- Yeah. - Thanks.
-需要有人看着他们 -嗯
- We could use a sitter. - Yeah.
给我们时间计划一下
Give us time to plan.
-赞德说我们可以把北极星作为基地 -好
- Xander said that we could use the North Star as a base. - Okay.
请叫你们的朋友从水里出来吧
Fetch your friend from the water, please.
-你没事吧 -有事
- You are okay? - No.
坏人杀了母亲
Bad man kill mother.
跟我来
Come with me.
我带她去见赞德
I take her to see Xander.
他们需要聊聊
They need to talk.
你们最好小心点
You'd better be careful.
和我一起很安全
Safe with me.
别让她冲动行事
Keep her under your fin.
这东西给了你不少苦头吃
This thing messed you up.
还差点害死芮安
It almost killed Ryn.
我们要怎么靠近采取行动呢
How do we even get close enough to do anything?
反正这只是第一步
Look, this is just the first step anyway.
就算我们关掉这个 他们还会再放另一个下去
We disable it, they're just gonna put another one down there.
我们要搞出点大动静 麦蒂
We gotta do something big, Maddie.
逼他们永远离开这里
Push them outta here for good.
刺入的角度和毛细孔损伤
Angle of entry and capillary damage
显示胸口的伤是由暴♥力♥所造成的
suggest the chest wound was inflicted with force.
比如某种长矛
Some kind of spear.
很大的那种
Big one.
是谋杀吗
Homicide?
看起来是的
Looks that way.
更别说他们用包装纸包裹他 再把他扔出去
Not to mention he was gift-wrapped before they tossed him over.
身份查得怎么样了
Where we at on the I.D.?
布里斯托尔湾的肖恩·罗纳德·麦克卢尔
Sean Ronald McClure, Bristol Cove.
据报一个月前在海上失踪了
Reported lost at sea about a month ago.
牙齿吻合
Dentals match.
通知当地警局吗
Notify the local sheriff's office?
不用 海上罪案
Nah. Crimes at sea.
是联调局的活儿
This one's the Feds.
诡媚海妖
第二季 第七集
谢谢
Thank you.
早啊 头儿
Morning, Chief.
戴尔 谢谢你这么快就赶来
Dale. Thanks for coming in on such short notice.
-坐吧 -好的
- Sit down. - No problem.
这个格伦·詹金斯
So, Glen Jenkins.
大家都说他是人♥渣♥
Lowlife scum by all accounts.
这家伙在国内到处倒卖♥♥东西
Guy was moving a lot of product through the county.
案子交给了你
Gotta hand it to you,
让副警长重新调查这些案子的想法很好
it was a good idea to get your deputy to re-open those files.
很高兴消息能派上用场
I'm glad the tip paid off.
多亏你 我们在唐尼·普莱斯车里
Thanks to you, we found some of Jenkins' stash
找到了詹金斯的一些赃物
in Donnie Price's vehicle.
我觉得和詹金斯
Got the feeling it's not the only crime
以及他的毒品有关的犯罪不止这些
we link back to Jenkins and his drugs.
你做得很好 警长
You did good, Sheriff.
-长官 -但好消息是你没有精神失常
- Ma'am? - But the good news is you're not crazy.
反正州里给出的结果是这样的
According to State, anyway.
镇议会很高兴你能回归警队
And the town council's happy to have you back on the force.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
开始工作吧
Get to work.
有什么最新的情况吗
Report up to date?
我是特里·杰克逊
Terry Jackson,
这位是联调局的埃文·福斯特
and this is Evan Foster, FBI.
这是一起海上谋杀案吗
We're looking at a homicide committed at sea?
刺穿伤吗
Stabbed?
他的伤口显示为单次刺入胸部损伤
His wounds are indicative of a single entry chest trauma.
大量内出血
Massive internal hemorrhage.
袭击他的人肯定是力大无穷
His assailant had to have been of unusual strength.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
凶手用凶器直接刺穿了胸骨
They drove the weapon straight through the sternum,
刺穿心脏和左边肺部时 弄断了四条肋骨
broke four ribs on its way through the heart and left lung.
布里斯托尔湾有四位目击证人
Four witnesses on a boat out of Bristol Cove
证明他是被渔网缠住 掉进水里的
testified he was caught up in a net, went overboard.
联♥系♥当地警局 将四人全部拘留
Contact the local sheriff, have all four detained.
查出是哪个天才决定给他进行海葬的
Find out which genius decided to give him a burial at sea.
好了
Well...
都搬完了
that's everything.
听说他们要你回去上班 我很高兴
I'm so glad they've asked you back to work.
一定很开心吧
It must feel good.
他们要我直接回去
Yeah, they want me to head on in.
我得赶紧走了
I best be going.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没有给你省心
I didn't exactly make things easy.
我们都尽力了
We all did our best here.
房♥租我都付了
I paid for, uh, first and last months' rent here.
给你点时间缓冲
Give you a little cushion.
我一定会找份工作
I promise I'll get a job.
很快我就能邀请你们两个来吃晚餐了
And I'll invite you two over for dinner soon.
很期待
That'd be nice.
好
Yeah.
再见
Goodbye...
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表