剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
沙丁鱼
Sardines.
抱歉 是鱼罐头 但我只有这个了
Sorry. From a can. It's all I have.
-你 -好的
- You. - Oh, yes.
女士优先 你们喜欢这样
Women first, that's how you prefer it.
好了 该你了
Okay, your turn.
来 试试用这个吃
Here, try this.
对的
Yes.
对
Yes.
快点 格伦 怎么了 兄弟
Come on, Glen, what's goin' on, man?
整个镇子都在等着你那批货
Whole town's up my ass waitin' on this haul.
开门
你的车在停车场 伙计
Your car's in the lot, dude!
我知道你在这里
I know you're here!
五百块的货 11点半到位
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
不
No.
芮安 你救了我的命
Ryn, you saved my life.
我给你惹麻烦了
I make trouble for you.
你完全不必道歉
You have nothing to apologize for.
听着 阿赞 你是我的兄弟
All right, look, Xan, you're my buddy,
但你也同样是我的老板
all right? But you're also my boss,
而且说实话 最近几个星期
and, honestly, you've been a real piss poor boss
你真的是个很差的老板
these last couple of weeks.
是啊
Yeah.
什么样的傻瓜才会和一只野生动物做交易
What kind of idiot makes a deal with a wild animal?
...对渔业产生影响
...to make an impact on the fishing industry.
起来了吗 回我信息
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey, man.
我很高兴你联♥系♥了我
I'm glad that you texted.
我有更大的料要爆
I got something big to add to the story.
看起来我父亲
It looks like my father--
当地渔业的所有者
the owner of the local fishery--
和石油公♥司♥有着不可告人的交易
he's is in bed with big oil.
很棒的故事
Great story.
很遗憾我们不能说出来
Too bad we can't tell it.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他们是不会同意播出的
They're not gonna air it.
他们毙了我的故事
They killed it.
谁毙的
Who killed it?
电视台没良心的吸血鬼们
The soulless bloodsuckers at the network.
还有石油公♥司♥那帮赞助了电视台的
Well, them and the soulless bloodsuckers at the oil company
没良心的吸血鬼们
that sponsors the network.
我们不能让他们这么做
We can't let them do this.
你阻止不了他们
We can't stop them.
我们所生活的这个世界
We live in a world that's controlled
控制者同时也是毁灭者
by the same people who are destroying it.
我抗争过了 相信我
Look, I fought for this, believe me.
我还不想为了这个而死
This isn't a hill I'm ready to die on.
早上好
Good morning.
-本 -怎么了
- Ben. - What's up?
你和毙掉克拉斯科石油的报道有关系吗
Did you have anything to do with killing the Klesco Oil story?
他说什么呢 什么报道
Uh, what's he talking about? What-- What story?
你知道KFDT新闻在做一个报道
You knew KFGT was doing a story.
是你让他们停手的吗
Did you tell them to shut it down?
你觉得我有这种能力 我真是受宠若惊
I'm flattered you think I have that kind of power.
这是什么
What's this?
你说过你和石油公♥司♥没有任何关系
Huh? You said that you had no pull with the oil company.
你在与他们合作
You're working with them.
爸爸 你跟我撒谎
Dad, you lied to me.
根本没人撒谎
Whoa, nobody lied to anybody.
你问我我能否阻止他们
You asked me if I could do anything to stop them,
然后我说了不能
and I said no.
这个交易是今早才签好的
The deal wasn't done until this morning.
交易
Deal?
你和他们在做什么
What are you doing with them?
这是我的主意 本
It was my idea, Ben.
波纳尔海鲜要租赁给克拉斯科一条管道用地
Pownall Seafood's leasing Klesco a strip of land for a pipeline.
所以你们在帮助他们把石油运到陆地上
All right, so-- so you are helping them bring oil on land.
为什么
Why?
因为 本 这个小镇需要工作
Because, Ben, this town needs jobs,
而这个项目能创造就业机会
and this project will create them.
你父亲是在促成这件事
Your father's helping make that happen.
说实话 我已经厌倦了为此道歉
And I'm getting sick and tired of apologizing for it, frankly.
本 别这样 你是个环境学家
Ben, come on, you're an environmentalist.
你知道的 这些项目 这些公♥司♥
You know these projects, these companies,
和之前相比早就没有那么大的影响了
have way less impact than they used to.
妈 不久前才有一大群鲸鱼搁浅在海滩上
We just had a beach full of dead whales, Mom.
这就是他们的影响
That's their impact.
剩下的都只是该死的公♥关♥词
All the rest is just bullshit PR.
不管我们愿不愿意 他们都会进军这里
They're moving in whether we like it or not.
这个小镇需要代表
This town needs representation.
你是如何代表这个小镇的
How are you representing the town?
拱手让出自己的土地吗
By handing them your land?
我们持有租约 我们就有决策权
We hold the lease. That gives us power in the decision-making.
如果我们不继续参与
If we don't stay involved,
这个城市就没有发言权
this town has no say at all.
你想继续参与 可以
You want to stay involved? Okay.
告诉他们不行
Tell them no.
表达出你的意见 爸爸
Make some noise, Dad.
做点有用的
Do something.
算了
Screw it.
别这样 本
Come on, Ben,
我们肯定能找到折中的办法
there must be a way we can meet in the middle here.
不 妈妈 不可能
No, Mom, there isn't.
起来了吗 回我信息
你在哪儿
麦蒂 我 我一直在找你
Maddie, I-- I tried to reach you.
出什么事了
What happened?
过来
Hey, come on.
他伤到你了吗
Did he hurt you?
没有
No.
她阻止了他
She stopped him.
她救了我的命 本
She saved my life, Ben.
芮安在哪里
Where's Ryn?
卡特里娜正在去挑衅的路上
Katrina's on the war path.
他是谁
So who was he?
他叫格伦
His name was Glen.
格伦·詹金斯
Glen Jenkins.
他是安吉利斯港的一个毒贩
He was a dealer in Port Angeles.
你的毒品贩子
Your dealer?
有一段时间是的
For a while, yeah.
但我最近都没见过他
But I hadn't seen him lately.
我回来前已经一个月都没碰过毒品了
I'd been clean for a month before I came back.
我发誓
I swear.
那我就不明白了
Then I don't understand,
因为你和我们在一起的时候
'cause you'd been clean here
已经快一年没碰过了
with us for almost a year.
怎么搞的
What happened?
我不知道 那天
I don't know. There was...
有点闲得慌
an extra minute in the day.
你可以告诉我的
You could've told me.
我会帮你的
I would've helped.
我永远都会帮你的
Like I always did.
一次又一次
Again.
那时我在超♥市♥
I was at the supermarket.
我嗨得忘乎所以
I was high as a kite,
我就想 我不能回家
and I thought, "I can't go home.
我不能再坑你们了
I can't do this again."
所以我逃跑了
So I ran.
有人把我介绍给格伦
And someone introduced me to Glen.
我需要个地方住 他正好有地方给我住
And I needed a place to stay, and he had one.
你和他在一起多久了
How long were you with him?
八个月
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表