剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
顺便 我告诉过你
Which, by the way, I told you that
我可没想这么做
I wasn't trying to do.
我知道 但那首歌♥
I know, but the song.
里面有些东西她没法解释
There was something she couldn't explain.
好吧 比如
Okay, like what?
病变 疤痕 某种东西
Lesions, scarring, something--
可能他生病了
Then maybe he was sick.
但并没有什么已知疾病的的症状
But there was no sign of known disease.
-没准那首歌♥是 -麦蒂 别说了
- Maybe the song is-- - Maddie, stop.
这就是问题 好吗
This was the problem, right?
你没法替我解决
I mean, you can't fix this for me.
发生了什么
What's happening?
那里有某种干扰
There's some kind of disturbance.
她在38度 六英里外
She's at 38 degrees, six miles out.
她在绕圈
She's moving in circles.
本 快看
Ben, look!
麦蒂 扶稳了
Maddie, hold on.
她在哪
Where is she?
她在往岸边方向去
She's heading to shore!
她在森林里
She's in the woods.
本 你看
Ben, look!
-芮安 -芮安
- Ryn! - Ryn!
芮安
Ryn!
芮安
Ryn!
芮安
Ryn!
芮安 天呐
Ryn. Oh, God.
芮安 你还好吗
Ryn, you okay?
你还好吗
You okay?
她抖个不停
She's shaking. I can't stop it.
芮安
Ryn?
你能坐起来吗
Can you sit up?
发生了什么
What happened?
噪音
Noise.
很吵
Loud.
我的头
My head.
我看到一个 像我一样的
I saw one, like me.
死了
Dead.
我无法思考
I could not think.
我迷失了方向
I lost my way.
他们在那就是干这件事呢
That's what they're doing out there.
谁
Who?
石油公♥司♥
The oil company.
他们就是这样绘制海底的地图的
That's how they map the ocean floor.
用声波炮
With sonic cannons.
没错
Yeah.
他们在找钻探的位置
They're looking for a place to drill.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
什么声音
What is that?
芮安
Ryn?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
仅仅变身了一半
It's only half transformed.
他的呼吸很微弱
He's breathing shallow.
请帮帮他
Help him, please.
本
Ben.
我没事
I'm fine.
昨晚那几条鲸鱼太令人难过了
So sad, those whales last night.
为什么它们要让自己搁浅
Why do they do that, beach themselves?
没人知道
No one knows,
但一定因为什么污秽的东西
but it's pretty nasty stuff, though.
知道搁浅的鲸鱼闻起来什么味道吗
Know what a beached whale smells like?
知道 我跟你一起住过三年 兄弟
Yeah. I, um, been living with you for three years, man.
你觉得
What do you, uh,
是怎么一回事
think's going on out there?
我前一阵跟麦蒂在一起的时候
So when I was with Maddie before,
那些海狮突然就变得很慌张
the sea lions just started freaking out.
我只知道 有事情要发生了
All I know, man, something's up.
很高兴你来了 阿赞
Glad you came in, Xan.
有日子没见你了
Haven't seen you for a few days.
你我之间没问题吧
We're all cool, right?
没问题
Yeah.
我只不过忙了一阵
I just been busy.
想吃点什么
Well, what'll it be?
汉堡吧
Burger, I guess.
熏猪肉生菜番茄三明治不错
BLT's not bad.
听起来挺好
That sounds good.
要两份
Uh, make it two.
当然 再喝点波旁威士忌更配
Course, washing it down with bourbon helps.
我也喜欢这么吃
That's my kind of lunch.
伙计们 这位是
Guys, this is...
你叫什么名字来着
What'd you say your name was?
妮可
Nicole.
以前没在这见过你
Haven't seen you around before.
我来旅游的
Just visiting.
听你朋友说你有艘船
Did I hear your friend say you have a boat?
没错
Yeah.
什么样的
What kind?
就是一艘旧渔船
Uh, it's just a old fishing tub.
探索频道出品的纪录片
像《渔人的搏斗》里那样的
Like on Deadliest Catch?
差不多
Uh, yeah, kinda.
太喜欢那片子了
Love that show.
干这行太酷了
Such a cool thing to do.
对吧
Right?
他不仅仅有一艘船
Mm. He doesn't just own it.
他还住在这艘船上
He, uh, lives on it, too.
真的吗
Really?
我从没上过渔船
Never been on a fishing boat.
胸腔积液 一定是
Pleural effusion-- it's gotta be.
什么意思
What does it mean?
他的胸腔壁和肺之间有多余的液体
He has excess fluid between his chest wall and lungs.
需要穿刺
He needs a local.
变身的时候可能会发生许多意外
Many things can go wrong when changing.
我们学习
We learn.
-比如刚才那条人鱼吗 -是的
- Like the other one we saw? - Yes.
你能帮他吗
You can help him?
我会试一试的
I'm gonna try.
稳住 本
Come on, Ben.
本 你看兽医做过上百次了
Ben, you've seen the vet do it a hundred times.
如果他肺的位置跟人类的不一样怎么办
What if his lungs aren't where we think they are?
来吧
Come on.
针会把液体吸出来
The needle takes the fluid out.
长官
Sir.
记得登记下来
Make sure to log that.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
盯住克拉伦斯
You keep Clarence in line now.
不管你做什么 不要让他煮咖啡
And whatever you do, don't let him make the coffee.
如果您能解答议会的问题
If you'd just answer the council's questions,
我肯定他们会理解的
I'm sure they'd see reason.
说到问题
Speaking of questions,
我听说议会也问过你
I hear the council had a few for you?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
他们想了解关于您释放的
They wanted to know about the suspect
唐尼·普莱斯谋杀案的嫌疑人
you released in the Donnie Price murder.
麦蒂的朋友 还有镇上的枪击事件
Maddie's friend? And the shooting in town.
你忘了还有警车被破坏的事
You're forgetting about the wrecked police vehicle.
是的 还有这件事
That, too.
鹿的事 我也把你跟我说的
I told them what you told me,
告诉他们了
about the deer.
你做的对
You did the right thing.
警惕些 玛丽莎
You be careful, Marissa.
如果出现任何
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表