剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
介意我问下你母亲是出了什么事吗
Mind if I ask what happened to your mother?
她吸毒
She was an addict.
最后情况恶化了
things got bad.
吸毒也是我家反复出现的问题
Addiction's been a reoccurring theme in my family, too.
这是遗传 对吗
Genetics, right?
或许这就是我有这些毛病的原因
That's probably why I was blessed with it.
毒瘾 精神疾病
Addiction, mental illness,
罕见的免疫系统疾病
rare autoimmune condition?
我这一支的族人
People in my line
都有我们这样的皮肤
have skin like us.
他们各有说法
They say it's this or that.
永远闪烁不定
The cause always changes,
但那是因为他们从没真正知道过真♥相♥
but that's because they've never really known.
说到这我想起来了
Um, which reminds me.
有个家族老药方
There's a old family receipe
能管上点用
that does the trick.
我试过了
I've tried, like...
这是给你的
It's for you.
试试
Try it.
药味很浓
Strong.
试一下
Use it.
对
Yeah.
谢谢 我要
Thank you. I gotta--
我要走了 不早了
I'm gonna-- I'm kind of late.
-上班要迟到了 -随时回来
- I'm late for work, so... - Come back, anytime.
我们还有很多
There's so much more we--
要聊的
we have to talk about.
你小时候能吃下三个辣热狗
You would down three chili dogs when you were a kid.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
后来我就发现里面是什么了
Yeah, then I discovered what's in them.
别说出来
Well, keep that to yourself,
因为我还很喜欢吃
because they're still good to me,
再说了 这是个传统
and, plus, it's tradition.
传统
Tradition?
是啊 这不是你选这里的原因吗
Yeah, isn't that why you picked this place?
你十几岁的时候 我会让你逃学一天
When you were teenager, I would let you skip school
跟我一起过女生日 还记得吗
so that we could have girls' day, remember?
早场演出 做美甲
Matinees, mani-pedies,
最后去拉斯特餐厅吃辣热狗
capped off with chili dogs at Rusty's.
从没告诉你♥爸♥
And we never told your dad.
一直是我们之间的秘密
It was always our little secret.
直到校长打电♥话♥来说缺勤太多
Until the principal called about too many absences.
我买♥♥了几张足球门票才搞定爸爸
Cost me a few soccer games.
好吧 总是有人坏别人好事
All right, there's always someone trying to spoil a good thing.
是啊
Yeah.
你要是有事要忙
If you have to go--
不 不 没事
No, no, it's okay.
我有个东西想给你
Well, I want to give you something.
你不用送我礼物的
You didn't have to do that.
我想送给你
I wanted to do it.
打开 礼物虽小 但
Open it. It isn't much, but just...
这是我的
This is mine.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你把我自己的项链送给我
You're giving me my own necklace?
我翻了你的东西 我知道不好
I went through your things, I know,
但你翻过来看
but turn it over.
爱你的妈妈
我在上面刻了字
I had it engraved,
这样我们就永远心连心了
so that we are always together by your heart.
你不喜欢
You don't like it.
不 我喜欢
No, I do.
很好 很漂亮 谢谢你
It's okay. It's nice. Thank you.
你知道吗
Hey, you know, uh,
你不需要学习我做的每一件事情
you don't have to do everything exactly like me.
我知道在水里时
I know that in the water
你事事都得听从女性的安排
you have to listen to everything the females say.
在陆地上不用
Not land.
不是的 你还是需要听女人的话
No. You still need to listen to women.
这是很重要的
That's very important.
只不过 你可以保持自我
You just... You can be your own person,
如果你能听懂的话
if that makes sense.
听不懂
No.
别担心
Don't worry.
你会学会的
You'll learn.
乖乖 你力气可真不小啊 姑娘
Damn, you got some strength on you, girl.
充满了自然的力量
You're a force of nature,
下面跟刮卡特里娜台风似的
like Hurricane Katrina down there.
我不想伤害你 卡特里娜
Don't want to hurt you, Katrina.
我只是想知道他在哪
I just want to know where he is.
杀死我父亲的人鱼
The one who killed my dad.
我们有的是时间
All we got is time.
你准备好谈一谈的时候告诉我
Let me know when you're ready to talk, huh?
你想她了
You miss her.
她不应该这么做
She shouldn't be doing that.
她做什么了
What is she doing?
她很悲伤
She is sad.
她这么做是为了让自己好受点
She does this to feel better.
我做梦了 但是
I have dream, but
没睡觉
no sleep.
白日梦
A daydream.
本
Ben?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
他在你心里
He's on your mind.
你关心他
You care about him.
这就是你一直想着他的原因
That's why you can't stop thinking about him.
你想着谁
Who do you think about?
我想着本
I think about Ben.
还有你
And you.
学习
Learn.
去那里
In there.
你还没准备好去那
Uh, you are not ready for that yet.
等等
Wait! Wait!
快走 哥们
Hey! Come on, man!
-快走 -好的
- Come on! - Okay.
快点
Hurry it up!
整天都泡在酒吧
He wants to take all day.
最近如何 伙计
What's goin' on, man?
想喝点什么
What can I get ya?
啤酒桌球赛正好要开始了
Beer pong's just starting if you want in.
啤酒
Beer.
不错 不错
Not bad, not bad.
怎么会
What!
不会吧 怎么可能
Come on! What?!
喝 喝 喝
Drink! Drink! Drink!
喝 喝
Drink! Drink!
喝 喝 喝
Drink! Drink! Drink!
你想来比试比试吗
You my next victim?
开始了
Here we go.
喝 喝 喝 喝
Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!
喝 喝
Drink! Drink!
真棒
Boy!
准备好谈谈了吗
So you ready to talk?
其他几个都去哪了
Where'd they go, the others?
你知道我说的是谁
You know who I'm talking about.
那个男性
The male.
杀掉我父亲的人鱼
The one who killed my dad.
是的
Yes.
我只想找到他
He's the one I want.
你告诉我他朝那个方向走了
Now, you point me in his direction,
我就放了你
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表