剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
戴尔
Dale.
我全力支持你 苏西
I'm rootin' for you, Susie.
它通过这根长杆与船相连
It connects to the ship on this pole arm.
电流顺着连接入声波炮内部的安全绳
Power source runs alongside the safety tether,
传入声波炮内
embedded in the body of the cannon.
所以我们接近声波炮
So we get close enough,
等待两次爆发间的五分钟间隔
wait five minutes between blasts,
让后将其切断
and cut it.
结束
Boom.
不能再有声波炮了
No more booms.
你得跟我走一趟 本
I need you to come with me, Ben.
欢迎回来 警长
Welcome back Sheriff.
他来了
Hey, there he is.
真高兴见到你
So good to see you.
非常高兴见到我的团队
Very happy to see my team.
还要多多感谢玛丽莎副警长的领导
And a big thanks to Deputy Marissa for her leadership.
警长
Sheriff.
我欠你的 副警长 我知道
I owe you, Deputy. I know that.
你回归的日子挑的可不怎么好
You picked a helluva day to come back.
肖恩·麦克卢尔的尸体浮上海面了
Sean McClure's body surfaced.
-在哪 -邓杰内斯号♥的船员捞到了尸体
- Where? - Crew out of Dungeness hauled it up.
验尸官通知了联调局
M.E. notified the Feds.
他们觉得他不是意外身亡的
And they think it's something more than an accident?
他们想找目击证人谈谈
They want to interview the witnesses.
我派克拉伦斯去接本·波纳尔了
I sent Clarence to pick up Ben Pownall.
你去叫加尔文·李
You collect Calvin Lee.
我去找赞德·麦克卢尔
I'll get Xander McClure.
是 长官
Sir.
要不再来几个鸡蛋
Hey, um, maybe just another couple of eggs then?
这就是我的人生
This is really my life.
给成年男子提供蛋白质
I am a gluten provider to a grown man.
宝贝 别生气了
Aw, baby, hey, come on.
好不好嘛
Please?
北极星号♥
周末有什么计划吗
Got any plans for the weekend?
没什么特别的
No. Nothin' special.
就是喝喝酒
You know, drinkin'.
看上去参加派对的人已经来过了
Yeah, looks like the party people were already here.
我...
Yeah, I'm, uh...
我不太爱收捡
I'm not much one for housekeeping, yeah.
我真的应该好好收拾一下
I really gotta get my shit together.
幸运的是 你对别的很有天赋
Well, luckily, you have other talents.
妮可 我昨晚很辛苦 好吗
It was a rough night, Nic, okay?
无意冒犯
No offense.
没事
None taken.
只不过我想知道
Except I was wondering.
你在跟别人约会吗
You seeing other people?
什么
What?
那我就直说了
I'll just say it.
昨晚我来找你
I was on my way over last night,
我没有进来因为我看见一个不认识的小妞
and I didn't't come in 'cause I saw some strange chick
你的船顶上疯疯癫癫的
up on your roof acting all deranged.
是吗 怎么个疯疯癫癫
Yeah? Well, uh, deranged how?
她好像在朝我尖叫
She sort of shrieked at me,
所以我赶紧跑了
so I cut and ran.
我忍♥不住去想你是不是在...
Couldn't help wondering if you were...
花天酒地
entertaining.
宝贝 这里有很多人晚上嗑嗨了之后
Babe, there are, like, I don't know, a million tweakers
到码头上玩的人
that end up hangin' out around the docks at night.
我现在没有和别人约会 好吗
Hey, I'm not seeing anyone else right now. Okay?
也不感兴趣
Not interested, either.
请进
Uh, come in. Yeah--
赞德
Xander?
有个坏消息
There's some tough news.
或许我们该单独说
Maybe we should talk in private.
不 她是我女朋友
No. She's-- She's my girlfriend.
有话可以当我们面说
You can tell us both.
邓杰内斯号♥的船员
A crew out of Dungeness
用渔网捞上了你♥爸♥的尸体
brought your dad's body up in their nets.
你要跟我去认尸
I need you to come with me to identify him.
无新短♥信♥
赞德在吗
Xander is here?
-悠着点 -退后
- Whoa there. - Back.
快退后
Back, now.
要思考
Think.
不要打架
No fight.
再见 祝好
Goodbye. Nice day.
小麦
Hey, Mads.
爸 我一直在找你
Dad, I've been trying you forever.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey. There's, uh--
停尸房♥没有信♥号♥♥
There's no signal in the morgue.
停尸房♥ 你在...
Morgue, what are you --
我和赞德在一起
I'm here with Xander.
眼前就是肖恩的尸体
Looking right at Sean.
天呐 所以...
Oh, my God. Is that why--
不是 现在不方便细说
No. I can't say much right now,
但是本和所有在场的人都被叫来问话了
but Ben and all the boys have been brought in for questioning.
联调局来镇上了
The Feds are in town.
有什么可以帮忙的
What can I do?
你暂时还帮不上你男朋友什么
For your boyfriend, not much right now.
但是 你的"海洋朋友"
But, uh, for your "Ocean friends,"
可能应该找个安全的地方避避风头了
a safe haven might be a way to go.
今天可能会搜查那艘船
Places could get searched today.
知道他们在哪吗
You know where they're at?
跟海伦在一起 我打给她然后赶过去
With Helen. I'll call her and get over there.
谢谢你 爸
Thanks, Dad.
我爱你
I love you.
请交出你的手♥机♥和私人物品
Gonna need your phones and your personal effects.
在横线上签字
Sign on the line.
只是为了确认到达日期和时间
It just confirms date and time of arrival, no more.
发生什么了
What's going on here?
现在不是时候 泰德
This is not the time, Ted.
你得让我们来处理这事
And you need to let us handle this.
处理什么
Handle what?
我的一个工人过来说
One of my workers came to me,
他看见我儿子被警车带走了
said he saw my son being put in the back a cop car.
不管发生什么 你也没必让他们所有人
Whatever this is, I don't think you need to be jumping 'em all
都来糟这份罪
through these ridiculous hoops.
爸 别说了
Dad, stop.
实际上 泰德 有些流程
Actually, Ted, there are procedures
我们必须要走
that we must follow,
我也不能向你透露更多了
and there's nothing more I can or will say about it to you.
警长 这里的确实你的地盘
Well, Sheriff, this certainly is your domain.
我也不是要来干涉你的事情
I don't presume to tell you your business.
很高兴听你这么说
Glad to hear it.
我能和我儿子单独待一会吗
Can I have a couple of moments alone with my son, please?
单独 不行
Alone, no.
你可以在这说
You can say what you need to right here.
把其他人带到后面去 玛丽莎
Will you take the others back please, Marissa?
出什么事了
Hey, what's going on?
没事 好吗
It's fine, okay?
都在控制中 我能搞定
It's under control. I got this.
让我帮你吧 本
Let me help you, Ben.
跟我说说这是怎么回事
Tell me what this is all about.
我不能说
I can't tell you.
这么糟糕
That bad, huh?
对 你想得没错
Okay, well, you have the right idea.
你别说话 一个字都别说
You say nothing. Not a word.
我给我律师打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call my lawyer.
爸 我不需要你帮忙
Dad, I don't need your help.
不 你需要 你朋友也是
Yeah, you do. And so do your friends.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表