剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
我们有太多事要聊一聊了
We have a lot to catch up on.
我们完全同意
We couldn't agree more.
还有更多像海伦一样的人吗
There are more people like Helen?
更多家族
More family?
多得多 但是...
Much more, but...
你认为他们很危险吗
You think they're dangerous?
我不确定
I can't be sure.
那个老人告诉我
The old man told me that
发生在我父母身上的事是错误的
what happened to my parents wasn't right.
我只想知道错在哪
I just wish I knew what wasn't right about it.
你觉得他们想要什么
What do you think they want?
据我所知 他们的秘密还很安全
As far as I can tell, to know that their secret is safe.
保护他们免受外界影响
To protect themselves from the outside world.
保密对我们来说一直都不成问题
Secrecy hasn't been a problem for us.
前提是你能信任你的军方朋友
Assuming you can trust your military friends.
如果没有他们的帮助
If it wasn't for their help,
芮安现在就不会坐在这
Ryn might not be sitting here right now.
我好多了
I'm better now.
正好赶上明天吃晚饭
And just in time for dinner tomorrow night.
她也邀请你了
She invited you, too?
谢谢你的茶
Thanks for the tea.
好吧
Mm, all right.
晚安 海伦
Good night, Helen.
不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe it's real.
所有那些关于人鱼歌♥声的神话
All those myths about the song.
可以像这样对人类大脑产生某种影响
That it could do something like this to the human brain.
太神奇了
Amazing.
这都是谁的
Which one's which?
德克尔的 你的 我的
Decker's, yours, and mine.
德克尔的很暗
Decker's very dark.
对 是某种病灶
Yes. Lesions of some sort.
麦蒂的没有那么暗
Maddie's not so dark.
因为才刚发生
Because it just happened,
你才对我唱完歌♥
and you just sang to me.
但还是有影响
But there is something there.
你的大脑损伤程度似乎处于
The damage to yours seems to be somewhere
她的和阿尔丹·德克尔的之间
between hers and Aldon Decker's.
希望不会再发展了
Let's hope it stays that way.
我对本和麦蒂做了这些
I do this to Ben and Maddie?
让大脑变暗
Make heads dark?
不是 你不是故意的
No. Well, not intentionally.
问题是 为什么会这样
The question is, why is it doing that?
本在挣扎时
When Ben has struggled with it,
好像变得更沉迷其中了
he seems to become more obsessive.
看上去它影响到了前额皮质
It seems to tap into the prefrontal cortex,
也就是控制理智和情感的部位
which controls reason and emotion.
也可以称作"冲动控制"
Another way of saying "Impulse control."
也就是选择作出何种行为 好的或坏的
That means how we choose to act, good or bad.
歌♥声会让你做自己不想做的事情
Song makes you do things you don't want to.
就像芮安一样
Like Ryn.
也不是
Not exactly.
我觉得对我们来说 它能让我们去做自己想做
I think in our case, it might make us do things we want to do,
但通常会阻止自己做的事情
but usually stop ourselves from doing.
不能因为歌♥声让你更沉迷
Just because it makes you more obsessive
就觉得我也和你一样
doesn't mean it'll do the same to me.
如果歌♥声真的有影响的话
If it does anything at all.
对 就像酒一样
Right. Like alcohol.
喝酒对每个人影响都不同
Drinking affects everyone differently.
如果我们能记录下歌♥声
If we could record the song itself,
就能观察它的效果
we could look into its effects.
我之前这样做过
I do this before.
给歌♥声录音 为了本和麦蒂
Sing for recording. For Ben and Maddie.
我们一直想分♥析♥歌♥声
We've been wanting to analyze it,
但苦于没有找到方法
but not had the means.
或许这是唯一的办法
Maybe it's the only way.
看看歌♥声的影响能不能解除
See if it's a bell that can be un-rung.
妈 现在不是很方便
Hey, Mom? It's not a really good time.
爸爸不能帮忙吗
Dad can't help?
好吧 我这就来
All right. I'll be right over.
我得去我妈家一趟
I gotta get over to my mom's.
她需要帮助 又不想麻烦我爸
She needs help, doesn't want to bother my dad.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
不 你继续办正事
No, you keep working.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
麦蒂
Maddie?
有事打给我...
Call me if anything...
有事一定第一个告诉你
You'll be the first to know.
不可思议
Incredible.
这是我的歌♥声吗
This is my song?
对 被分解成了好几个片段
Yeah. Broken down into pieces.
歌♥声坏了吗
Song is broken?
不 不 不 这些片段
No, no, no. The-- The pieces are,
合在一起就成了一个音
mixed together to make one sound.
一首歌♥
One song.
一首歌♥由数百个频率和层次组成
One song composed of hundreds of frequencies and layers.
这些分层的频率都来自一个声音
This many layered frequencies from one voice.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
它们声级 声部 和振幅都不一样
All different levels, polyphonics, amplitudes.
我从没见过这样的声音
I've never seen anything like it,
就连鲸鱼或海豚也无法发出这样的声音
not even from whales or dolphins.
既然我们已经将这些声音分离出来了
Now that we've isolated them,
就需要对它们逐个进行测试
we need to test them individually.
是的 正在测试
Yeah, on it.
你们逐个检测时
I could listen in real time,
我可以实时收听
while you monitor each one.
什么 这样安全吗
What? Is that safe?
本你确定吗
Ben is sure?
如果想找到答案 就必须一试
If we want answers, we have to try.
可能是断路器坏了
Must be the circuit breaker.
不好意思 麦蒂
I'm sorry, Maddie.
-我不该让你来的 -没关系
- I wouldn't have asked you-- - It's okay.
在那里
It's, uh, right here.
那个 怎么样了
So... how are things?
不太好
Not good.
我觉得所有的线路都受影响了
I think all this wiring might be shot.
不 我是说你最近怎么样
No. I meant how are you?
本还好吗 你的朋友芮安呢
How's Ben? How's your other friend Ryn?
我们挺好的 妈妈
We're fine, Mom.
你不用瞒着我 麦蒂
You don't have to keep me in the dark, Maddie.
我没有那么老古董
I'm not that old-fashioned.
如今社会什么样的关系都有
People have all kinds of relationships these days.
我只是想确认下你的关系是健康的
I just want to make sure that yours is healthy.
你这样看起来很危险
That looks dangerous.
让你受伤就不划算了 我打电♥话♥叫电工来
Not worth you getting hurt. I'll call the electrician.
麦蒂 别管了
Maddie, just leave it.
不 我能修好
No! I can fix it!
这是什么垃圾东西
What a piece of crap.
-麦蒂 别... -别烦我
- Maddie, just-- - Leave me alone!
你怎么了
What's gotten into you?
你有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
跟我说说
Talk to me.
我要走了
I have to go.
麦蒂
Maddie!
美国海军
研究所
本和麦蒂跟你很亲密
Ben and Maddie are very close to you.
非常护着你
Very protective of you.
你的歌♥声跟这个有关吗
Does your song have anything to do with that?
不只是歌♥声
Not just song.
对本和麦蒂 有更多
With Ben and Maddie, it is more.
更多
More?
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表