剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
本的母亲为什么痛苦
Why Ben's mother hurt?
她尝试了一些药
She tried to get some medicine.
-但那药却伤害了她 -我帮本
- It hurt her. - I help Ben.
来自深海海洋生物的干细胞
Stem cells from a deepwater marine creature.
你越界了
You crossed a line.
但有时候这就是收集信息需要的代价
But sometimes that's the cost of gaining knowledge.
-这是什么 -警官学院的申请
- What is it? - Application for the sheriff's academy.
-你在申请 -你想想
- You're applying? - Thinking about it.
我担心妮可 我最近一直在试图联♥系♥她
I'm worried about Nicole. I've been trying to reach her,
但是一点动静都没有 她压根不回
but it's nothing, it's just crickets.
我们做观光生意
We're gonna give tours.
这里可是世界人鱼之都啊
I mean, this is the mermaid capital of the world, right?
加尔文船长的美人鱼历险之旅
手术过程非常成功
The procedure went exceptionally well.
-芮安呢 -她还没进行手术
- And Ryn? - Not yet.
我把第一枚胚胎植入到了你的体内
I implanted the first embryo in you.
你不会回来了 我知道
You won't be coming back. I know.
给你 这样你就会记得我
For you, so you remember me.
要你说的话 一个人自♥由♥潜能潜多深
How deep would you say someone could freedive?
我记得世界纪录大约是213米
I think the world record's about 700 feet.
深度 815米
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
再好不过了
Never better.
听着 我知道更大的事正在这里发生
Look, I know something bigger's happening here.
军队也扯进来了
Something with the military
还和你们当时抓到的什么东西有关
and whatever creature you guys caught.
那才是我真正想要的
That's what I'm really after.
-她不见了 -不 不
- She's gone. - No! No!
你想要证据不是吗 我拿到了
You wanted evidence, right? I got it.
他们说这是场意外 你已经尽力了
They're saying it was an accident. You did everything you could.
我现在尽量多吃点东西 但总感觉不太一样
I'm trying to eat the food more, it's just not quite the same.
-土豆太多了 -早上好
- A lot of potatoes. - Good morning.
娜迪亚怎么了
What happened to Nadia?
食物中毒
Food poisoning.
今天下午我没有飞行任务
I was deadheading this afternoon
所以公♥司♥派我来顶班
so operations moved me in.
四名乘客飞往西雅图
Four passengers, going to Seattle.
通讯人员 希望你们做好了准备
Telecom guys. Hope you're ready.
多喝点威士忌
And have lots of Scotch.
他们喝还是我喝
For them or me?
没错 她在飞机上
Yes, she's on board...
执勤人员名单上怎么会没有她的名字
How could she not be on the roster?
她是什么人
Well, who is she?
她有什么目的
What is she wanted for?
在西雅图扣押
Detain in Seattle.
收到 遵命
Copy that, will do.
借过
Excuse me.
你还好吧
Holding up okay?
还行
Sort of.
我们已经开始下降了
We've started our descent,
距离西雅图就剩几百公里了
just a few hundred miles out of Seattle.
你活下来了
You survived.
你在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?!
你的坠机姿势不正确
You're not in crash position.
诡媚海妖
第三季 第一集
真不错
These are lovely.
你从哪得来的
Where did you get them?
水里
The water.
托莱多新鲜果蔬
每日现摘
她怎么样
How's she doing?
不好说
Hard to tell.
好坏参半吧
Could go either way.
她一直在说要给我们做晚饭
She's been talking about cooking dinner for us forever.
她真的很兴奋
She's really excited.
我们不能打击她
We gotta make her feel good about it.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
万一不行 我在冰箱里还有披萨应急
I got a emergency pizza in the fridge just in case.
这些是在新西兰北岛海滩上
These are the actual stomach contents of a pilot whale
罗伯·韦伦斯
一头领航鲸肚子里发现的东西
found beached on the North Island of New Zealand.
这些东西不会凭空消失
This stuff, it doesn't go away.
但是现在我们也许有解决办法了
But now, we might have a solution,
而且利用的还是地球自身的力量
and it uses the forces of the earth itself.
本 你听说过这个人吗
Ben, have you heard about this guy?
没
No.
罗伯·韦伦斯
Robb Wellens.
他启动了这个项目 利用自然水流模式
He started this project to clean plastic from the ocean
清除海洋中的塑料
using natural current patterns.
他挺聪明的
He's kinda brilliant.
他们已经从一百多个国家
They've raised over ten million dollars
筹集了一千多万美元
from like a hundred different countries.
我们可以做到
We can do this.
我们有这项技术
We have the technology.
我们可以恢复地球上最伟大的资源
We can restore Earth's greatest natural resource--
海洋
its oceans.
他会在西雅图做演讲
He's giving a talk in Seattle.
我们应该去看看
We should go check it out.
当然
Yeah, definitely.
晚饭好了
Ready.
芮安 看起来很好吃
Ryn, this looks amazing.
莎拉
Salad.
胡萝卜香蕉莎拉
Yeah. Carrot and banana salad.
这是什么
What's this?
棉花糖鸡肉
Marshmallow chicken.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
很好吃
Yeah, it's delicious.
本呢
Ben?
好吃 很...
Yeah. Very...
很独特
It's... It's-- It's original.
那就好
Good.
明天晚上还是我做饭 有更多的想法
I cook tomorrow night, too. More ideas.
大兵
Sarge?
大兵
Sarge...
你的珍珠生意做得非常好
You're doing pretty well with this pearl business.
我们吃生蚝时如果发现珍珠 会把它们吐出来
When we find them in oysters, we spit them out;
但是在人类眼里 珍珠就是钱
but for humans, they are money.
什么事
What's that about?
是新闻制♥作♥人沃伦·林
It's a news producer, Warren Lim.
他一直找我打听伊恩·萨顿的事
He's been reaching out about Ian Sutton.
那场事故
And the accident.
他为什么找你
Why is he reaching out to you?
他知道我和伊恩说过克拉斯科石油的事
He knew that I was talking to Ian about Klesco.
他知道芮安的视频 伊恩正在调查的那个
He knew about the video of Ryn, that Ian was looking into it.
我一直想打发他
I've been trying to blow him off,
和他说我什么也不知道
told him I didn't know anything,
只知道报纸上说那是场意外
just that the paper said it was an accident.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
发生的一切
Everything that happened,
都随着伊恩的死结束了
it ended with Ian.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
好吧...
Okay, um...
怎么回事
What's going on?
你们一提起来这件事就表现得很奇怪
Every time it comes up, you both get weird.
你们是有什么瞒着我吗
Is there something you're not telling me?
我做了一个选择
I made a choice.
什么意思
What do you mean?
在水里时 我有机会救起他
In the water, I had a chance to save him,
我本来可以救他出来
I could have gotten him out,
但我没有
but I didn't.
他绑♥架♥了芮安 麦蒂
He kidnapped Ryn, Maddie.
在路上时 他想杀了我们的
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表