剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
还在她的书里读到过
and from what I read in her books.
但这种事发生了
But when things like that happen,
就很难被忘记
they're hard to forget.
是的
Yes.
永不忘记
Never forget.
没有列维
No Levi.
没有
No.
另一间房♥间
Another room?
列维
Levi?
对 我们该进去看看
Yeah, we should check it out.
这些工具
These tools
和我们的一样
like ours.
那就是贝丝的车
That's Beth's car right there.
是的 一定就是这里了
Yeah, this must be the place.
又出现了
It's happening again.
是的 我感觉到了
Yes. I feel.
它很美
It's beautiful.
我必须等
I must wait.
要和列维一起回水里
Go in water with Levi.
喂
Hello?
我们找到他们了 在拉驰伍德的一个牧场里
I think we found them at a ranch in Larchwood.
贝丝的车在这里
Beth's car is here.
把地址发给我
Send me the address.
我和芮安很快就来
Ryn and I are on our way.
没问题
Of course.
如果我找到列维 会给你发信息
If I find Levi, I'll text you.
海伦
Helen?
小心点
Be careful.
我们会的
We will.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
凯尔指挥官要见你
Commander Kyle would like to see you.
我 他有说是什么事吗
Me? Did he say what it's about?
他没有
He did not.
我们来找贝丝
We're looking for Beth.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
海伦 瑞克 在找我吗
Helen, Ricky. Looking for me?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling you.
抱歉 今天不太寻常了
Sorry. It's been an unusual day.
真的吗 因为我有种感觉
Really? Because I'm getting the feeling
在这里绑♥架♥是家常便饭
that abduction is par for the course around here.
-没人被绑♥架♥ -列维在哪
- No one's been abducted. - Where's Levi?
他很安全
He's perfectly safe.
他是我们的人 海伦
He's one of us, Helen.
我们不会伤害他的
We wouldn't hurt him.
那约翰不还是死了
And yet John is dead.
也许我们三个应该谈谈
Maybe the three of us should have a talk.
单独谈
In private.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
他因为听了太多遍你朋友录下来的歌♥
He's been adversely affected by prolonged exposure
已经受到了不利影响
to the recording of your friend's song.
所以你是在折磨他
So you're torturing him?
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
这是你在水下录的歌♥
This is the song that you recorded underwater.
我们希望这能逆转伤害
We're hoping it'll reverse the damage.
很显然 现在还在初期
Obviously, we're still in the early stages.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的
I did.
来这边
This way.
听说你在芮安身上做了生育功能检测
So I hear you're doing fertility tests on Ryn.
是的
That's right.
我们想了解她的生殖系统
We'd like to understand her reproductive system.
我注意到了一件事
Well, it's come to my attention
你还有一份男性的血样
you have a male blood sample as well.
那是哪儿来的
Where did you get that?
我们拿了有一段时间了
We got it a while back,
在芮安的其他族人回去水里之前
before the rest of Ryn's people went back in the water.
这事还蛮重要的
Well, it's important work,
尤其是他们现在人口的突降
given the rapid decline in their population.
谁告诉你他们人口在下降的
Who told you their population's in decline?
我实验室里的事有我不知道的吗
There's nothing that goes on in my lab I don't know about.
听着
Uh, listen,
我想尽全力帮忙
I'd like to do everything I can to help.
我们很感谢
We appreciate it.
军方在世界范围内的拯救濒危物种的工作中
Well, the military has done advanced work around the world
都做过杰出的贡献
with endangered species.
我们用试管受精技术
We're using IVF technology
拯救了非洲的北白犀
to save the northern white rhino in Africa,
所以我们难道不可以用同样的方法
so who's to say that we couldn't accomplish the same thing
去拯救你的朋友们吗
for your friends right here?
你是在说在实验室里
You're talking about creating mermaid embryos
做人鱼胚胎
here in the lab?
是的 有这种可能
It's a possibility, yeah.
如果我们能有男性人鱼的话
If we had access to a male.
那是海伦的车
There's Helen's car.
她还没回我消息
She hasn't answered my texts.
不 不 不 芮安 等等
No, no, no. Ryn, wait.
约翰告诉过我你的小团伙有多危险
John told me how dangerous your little group is.
我们是一个团体
This is a community.
是的 我们有秘密
Yes, we have a secret.
是的 他们需要保护以免受到外界伤害
And, yes, they need protection from the outside world.
但这也是你的秘密 海伦
But they're your secrets, too, Helen.
你能理解的吧
You can understand that.
你会不惜一切代价去守护它
And you'd go to any length to preserve it.
我们的存亡在此一搏
Our survival depends on it.
但是这不证明我们杀了约翰
But it doesn't mean we killed John.
我父亲也被杀了
My father was also killed.
还是说那只是个巧合
Or was that just a coincidence?
这是我出生之前的事
That happened before I was born.
所以你承认他是被谋杀的了
Oh, so you admit he was killed?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
给她个解释的机会吧
Just give her a chance to explain.
你知道吗
You know...
你知道 你就是站着说话不腰疼
You know, you can, you can sit there in judgment.
但是 你能想象
But can you imagine what would happen
万一我们被发现了会怎样吗
if we were found out?
看见在我们国家他们是怎么对待"其他人"的吗
Seeing how "others" are treated in this country?
我肯定就算我们没有被围剿 也会受害
I can guarantee we'd be victimized, if not rounded up.
你在散布谣言 控制住这些人
You're fearmongering to control these people.
150年前
150 years ago,
查尔斯·波纳尔发动了一场大屠♥杀♥
Charles Pownall led a massacre.
你不会天真到
You can't be naive enough
以为今天历史就不会重演吧
to think it couldn't happen today.
波纳尔那家人 他们都还在
That family, the Pownalls, they're all still around.
你知道的 你住在布里斯托尔湾
You know this. You live in Bristol Cove.
怎么了
What?
我们就是波纳尔家的人
We are Pownalls.
我们三个都是
The three of us.
查尔斯的后代
Descended from Charles.
什么
What?!
我们的曾曾祖父母
Our- Our great- great-grandparents
是从大屠♥杀♥里逃出来的
fled from the massacre.
他们不是罪魁祸首
They didn't lead it.
是基因测试让我找到了瑞克
It was on the DNA test that led me to Rick.
她从没跟我说过这个
She never told me that.
我们三个都是
The three of us
查尔斯和人鱼所生宝宝的后代
are descended from the baby Charles had with his mermaid.
为什么我们的祖先要掩盖真♥相♥
Why would our ancestors hide the truth?
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表