剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
今晚是捕捞红鲑鱼的好时候 不是吗
It's a... It's a good night for sockeye, yeah?!
看它们游得多起劲
They're really runnin'!
不得不把他们挤进墙里
Had to push 'em apart into the wall, but--
在他们出弯时
as they're coming out of the turn,
他根本没给他留空间
he is leaving him absolutely no room.
他们紧咬着呼啸而过
I mean, they are just screaming tandem.
家人
Family.
你跟我们走
You come with.
海妖之歌♥汽车旅馆
有空房♥
打扰一下
Um, excuse me?
什么事
Yeah.
有人把一堆躺椅扔进了游泳池
Somebody threw a bunch of lounge chairs into the pool.
没开玩笑吧
Seriously?
没开玩笑
Seriously.
我得到的报酬可不够管这种破事
I don't get paid enough for this shit.
该死
Shit.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
在这里做什么
What're you doing here?
那东西的力量
The power of that thing.
-怎么样 -我没想到会这么强
- Yeah? - Yeah, I had no idea it would be so intense.
把我震飞了 赞德 差不多30米
It blasted me back, Xander, like, a hundred feet.
太疯狂了 伙计
Wow, that's crazy, man.
他们来了
Hey, there they are.
哥们 你应该看看这个
Uh, dude, you should see this.
我非常感激你能理解我需要
Well, I appreciate you understanding me needing
找回我妈妈的戒指
to get my mom's ring back.
没说的
No problem.
你妈妈对我来说很特别
Your mom, she's very special to me.
我得走了 我只需要...
I need to get going. I was just needing to--
还不行
Not yet.
稍等片刻
Hang out for a bit.
我妈嫁的可是警长
My mom's married to a sheriff.
好啊 他在哪儿
Yeah. Where's he?
我不想惹任何麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
没人想惹麻烦
No one does.
我只想过我自己的生活
I was just living my life,
然后 电♥话♥响了 你妈妈打来电♥话♥
and then, ring, your mom calls up,
想把事情处理好
wants to make things right.
她想继续她的生活
She wants to move on with her life.
是吗
Does she?
因为她打给了我
'Cause she called me.
贱♥人♥
You bitch!
不
No!
好了 你我的独处时间
All right, you and me time.
来啊
Come on!
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表