剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
I'll let you go.
你在听吗
You with me?
糟糕
Oh, shit.
喝吧 宝贝 喝吧
Drink, baby, drink.
投 投 投 投 投
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
投 投 投
Go! Go! Go!
投 投 投 投 投
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
投 投 投 投 投
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
是你逼我的 伙计
You hustled me, man!
你逼我的
You hustled me!
冷静 冷静 好了
Easy! Easy! Easy! Easy! Come on.
你怎么总是挑事
Why you always gotta start something, huh?
-战斗 -不 不要战斗
- Fight. - No, no fight.
不要战斗 好吗
No fight, okay?
有时不出手的人才是赢家
Sometimes not fighting is what makes you the winner.
好吗 知道什么时候该忍♥让
Okay? Knowing when to walk away.
人类战斗 保护自己
Men fight. Protect.
行了 我们得走了
Okay, we have to go.
不走
No go.
留下
Stay.
学习更多
Learn more.
我现在懂了
I get it now.
房♥子不错
Cute place.
格伦 你在这干什么
Glen, what are you doing here?
你打电♥话♥让我来的
You called me.
我犯了个错误
It was a mistake.
我听过你这种语气
No, I know that sound in your voice,
你需要帮助
like you needed help.
我只是想帮助你
All I want to do is help.
我没事
I'm fine.
一切都好
Everything is fine.
事实上
Well, the truth is...
是我需要你 苏珊
is I need you, Susan.
我真的很想你
I've really missed you.
我知道
And I know
你也需要我
you need me, too.
接吻
Kiss.
没错 很多人
Yeah, yeah. Lot's of...
很多人来这里亲吻
Lots of people come here to kiss.
-只在想接吻的时候 -没错
- Only if want. - That's right.
在水里没有亲吻
In water no kiss.
那在水里 你怎么选择
So in the water, how do you choose,
一位女性 去交♥配♥
a female, you know, to-- to mate?
交♥配♥
Mate?
是的 你懂 男性 女性
Yeah, you know, like male, female.
-生更多 -是的 是的
- Make more. - Yes, yes.
生更多 所以你们如何选择
Make more. How do you choose?
女性选择
Female choose.
好吧
Right, okay.
行了 我们不该在这里做这个
Okay. Yeah, we probably shouldn't do that in here.
好的
Okay.
刚才太神奇了
That's amazing.
然后会发生什么
Then what happens?
她挠你
She scratches you?
她咬你的脖子
Oh, she-- She bites you on the neck.
是的
Yes.
然后
And...
她拍你
She sl-- She hits you?
她用尾巴拍打你
She hits with her tail?
她用尾巴拍打你
She hits you with her tail.
痛
Pain.
是的
Well, yeah.
你要和多少个女性做这个
How many females do you do this with?
很多
Many.
你们需要点什么吗
Hey, can I get you boys anything?
没什么需要的 谢谢
Uh, we're... we're good, thanks.
你是本 对吧
It's Ben, right?
是的 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
我们认识吗
Do we-- Do we know each other?
你是赞德的朋友
You're a friend of Xander's.
我在他的船上见过你的照片
I saw your picture on his boat.
我们约过会
We've been hanging out.
-我是妮可 -列维
- I'm Nicole. - Levi.
如果你们需要什么随时叫我
Well, uh, let me know if you boys need anything.
我觉得那颜色适合你
I think that's your color.
我无法想象水下
I can't imagine there's any use
能有什么化妆的机会
for make-up underwater.
但在陆地上 这会吸引很多注意力
But on land, it tends to attract a lot of attention.
来试试
Let's try it on.
你回来了
You're back.
医生 萨满
Doctors, shamans,
每一个互联网江湖医生
every Internet quack out there,
我都看过了 没有一个有用
I've read them all, and nothing has ever worked.
没有一个
Nothing,and, uh...
你说过还有更多要谈的内容
you said there was more to talk about.
是的
Yes.
你还好吗
So are you all right?
是的 目前还好
Well, yeah, at the moment.
列维想学习关于交♥配♥的事
Levi wanted to learn about mating,
而且我自己也学了一点
and I learned a little bit myself.
他能用他的脖子做这个
He does this-- this thing with his neck.
你晚点可以展示给她
You can show her later.
好了 我们走
Okay. We go.
好的
Yes.
想要学
Want to learn.
你听
You listen.
好的
Okay.
你等什么呢
What you waitin' for, huh?
走啊
Go ahead.
跳啊 去吧
Jump. Go on.
你看 本
Yeah. You see, Ben,
他告诉了我你们为什么不能回到水里
he told me why you can't go back in the water.
如果你杀了我
If you kill me,
你就困在这了
you're stuck out here.
没法回家了
No way home.
所以为什么你不
So why don't you just
把它放下
put it down?
来吧 就...
Come on. Just...
就是这样
That's it.
我们来谈谈 好吗
Let's talk, yeah?
我觉得我们可以互相帮助
I think we can help each other.
选一个
Pick one.
别告诉我你没有最爱的歌♥
Don't tell me you don't have a favorite song.
列维已经和女士们相处得
Levi is already doing better with the ladies
比我还好了
than I ever did.
你也还行
You did all right.
我做梦了
I have a dream.
关于本
About Ben.
他们在水里一般不会做梦
They don't normally dream in the water.
这对她来说很新鲜
This is new for her.
麦蒂说这是因为我想要你
Maddie says it is because I want you.
再来一杯吗
Another round?
这是妮可
Uh, this is Nicole.
她和赞德在约会
She's been hangin' o with Xander.
这是一种表达方式
That's one way to put it.
很高兴终于见到你们了
Nice to finally meet you guys.
我也是
Me, too.
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
抱歉
Sorry.
喝多了
one too many.
是的 没错
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表