剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
我尊重你希望让这
I respect your desire to keep this
成为一段愉悦的经历的想法 但是
a pleasant experience for the subject, but--
长官 这不是为了让她愉快
Sir, it's not about being pleasant.
她看见针头时狠狠地推了他一把
She pushed him so hard when she saw the needle,
让他扎了自己
he stabbed himself.
听起来感觉应该限制她的行动
Sounds like she should have been restrained.
这一套在你上次抓的那个身上效果如何
How'd that work with the other one you caught?
我们要加快脚步
We need to keep this moving.
研究议程上还有很多事要做
There is a lot on the research agenda.
我们究竟要把她怎么样
What exactly are we gonna be doing with her?
你的安全级别无权知道这个
Well, that's above your security clearance.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
嗯 他们就要走了
Yeah. They'll be going away.
回家去了
Back home.
他也是人鱼 还有男人鱼
He's one. There's men?
当然还有男的了
Of course there's men.
他们要去多久
Um... how long are they gonna be gone for?
不知道
I don't know.
一阵子
A while.
或许永远
Maybe forever.
他们属于那里
It's where they belong.
我想他们离开前你或许会想再看他们一眼
I thought you might want to see them once more before they leave.
我好像又回到了愚蠢且毫无意义的生活
I guess it's just back to my stupid, meaningless life, huh?
我们心灵相通
We're all connected.
他们的离开并不会改变这一事实
Just because they're gone doesn't change that.
还有一天
One more day.
然后我们回海里 回家
Then we go back in water, back home.
我们寻找其他失散的同伴
We look for the others we lose.
我们又是一家人
We are family again.
我们要向保护我们
And we say thank you
让我们安全的人类
to the humans who protect us,
说声谢谢
keep us safe.
希望有一天 我们量族能生活在一起
Hopefully one day our species can all live together,
和平共处 没有战争
in peace. No more fights.
该让他们回去了
We should get them back,
为明天好好休息下
get some rest for tomorrow.
我们要待在这里 一起
They will stay here. Together.
最后一次睡衣派对
One last slumber party.
嗯 他们在一起估计更好
Yeah, it's probably good for them to be together.
做好准备 明早出发
Be ready to roll in the morning.
你要留下来吗
Are you gonna stay here?
是的 我留下来
Yes. I will stay.
卡尔文
Calvin!
等等 等等
Wait wait wait wait wait.
我不经常说这话
I know I don't say this a lot,
但是
but...
我真的很爱你
I really love you.
你一天能说二十次
You say it, like, 20 times a day.
是 但平时都是 "我爱你"
Yeah, but it's usually like, "I love ya."
你明白吗 不是...
You know? Not...
"我爱你"
"I love you."
你说话怎么这么含糊
What's with all the mush?
你是不是有事瞒着我
Is there something you're not telling me?
没有
No.
你和阿赞只是去钓鱼吗
You and Xan are just going fishing?
卡尔文去哪了
Where'd Calvin go?
他和珍妮在一起
He's with Janine.
你去哪了
Where you been?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
刚才给你打了电♥话♥
I just tried calling you earlier.
我以为你离开了
I thought maybe you left.
为什么这么想
Why would you think that?
我也说不清 就是
I don't know, just
不确定你工作结束了没有
wasn't sure if your work was done.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我还没谢谢你呢
You know, I never got to thank you.
把我们从局子里捞出来
For gettin' us outta jail?
他们说是军方干的
They said the military did it,
而你是军方的人
and you're military.
有人这么跟你说的
Somebody tell you this?
我是个臭气熏天
I'm a smelly,
几本没有工作 算是半个酒鬼的渔夫
barely-employed, semi-alcoholic fisherman.
你突然就出现了
You, you come from outta nowhere,
我根本高攀不起 你居然会喜欢我
just way outta my league, all into me.
得了吧 想明白这一点根本都不难
Come on, wasn't that hard to figure out.
和我上♥床♥也是任务的一部分吗
And was sleeping with me part of the job?
不是
No.
这全是我自己的想法
I came up with that all on my own.
你最终计划是什么
What's your end game?
*Oh, baby*
*Baby,*
*Lord have mercy*
*You got the best of me*
你不用站在那里
You don't have to stand there.
如果你要做我的守夜人
If you're gonna be my night watchman,
至少也要坐下来吧
at least have a seat.
坐吧
Sit.
让自己舒服点
Be comfortable.
这就对了
That's better.
你不会回来了
You won't be coming back.
我知道
I know.
给你
For you.
这样你就会记得我
So you remember me.
你冲洗调节器了吗
Did you flush the regulators?
都冲洗好了
They're good to go.
-芮安 -一切都好吗
- Ryn. - Everything okay?
我今晚想和你们在一起
I want to spend this night with you.
我们很开心你来了
We're glad you came.
我们正在想你呢
We were missing you.
你很害怕
You are afraid.
是的 我们要做的可是件大事
Yeah. It's a big thing we're doing.
我很害怕
I am afraid.
是吗
You are?
我回去以后
When I go back,
万一我和以前不一样了
what if I am not the same?
如果我忘记了该怎么生存该怎么办
What if I forget how to survive.
芮安 你很强大
Ryn, you're so strong.
你会没事的
You're going to be okay.
我们相信你
We believe that.
而且在你找到其他
And after you find the others,
失散了的人鱼之后
the ones that are lost,
你就会回到这里 对吗
you'll just come back here, right?
是的 本
Yes, Ben.
可能
Maybe.
你有可能不回来了是吗
There's a chance you won't?
芮安永远和你们在一起
Ryn always with you.
我们爱你
We love you.
你想要
You want?
展示给我看
Show me.
这就是爱的来源
This is where love comes from?
我们把它做出来
We make it.
对
Yeah.
我们寻找想要被触摸
We find places we want to be touched
和亲吻的地方
and kissed.
脖子 可以吗
Neck. Maybe.
好的
Okay.
对 没错
Okay. Yes.
克拉斯科石油与天然气公♥司♥
自从去年你拉着我去那个歌♥剧宴会之后
I haven't worn this thing since you dragged me
我就再也没戴过这个了
to that opera gala last year.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
伊莱恩 你在里面还好吗
Elaine? How's it going in there?
伊莱恩
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表