剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Please, stay in the truck.
-我要薯片 -好的 放松点 小鼓手
- Get me chips! -Yeah, relax, drummer boy.
我们是不是以前见过
Didn't we meet a while back?
什么地方
Somewhere?
聊过
Chat maybe?
看这儿
Here.
我的乐队在布里斯托尔湾有演出
My band has a gig in Bristol Cove.
来看看 我请你喝一杯
Come check us out. I'll buy you a drink.
看来切尼有福了
Looks like Chewey's got game.
你要来点吗
You want some?
对 那是我
Yep, that's me.
从水里来的
From water?
不 我是个城市孩子
No, I'm a city kid.
你是在发光吗
Are you doing that?
伙计 我要买♥♥40的...
Hey, man, I'll get 40 on the...
该死
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What the hell?
里面
In.
快出来
Now!
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
你刚逃过一劫
You just dodged a bullet.
你家族的这个人
This man in your family.
他的爱变坏了
His love turned bad.
这让他很生气
It makes him angry.
不
Noo!
不 不
No! Noo!
不
No.
不
No.
你还好吗
You are okay?
不太好
No. Not okay.
生我的气了
Angry with me?
我自己的脑子有点乱
Confused about myself.
本
Ben,
我知道你不会伤害我
I know you would not hurt me.
我知道你不同于你的家族
I know you are different than your family.
那些杀戮的人
Those who kill.
我也想相信是这样
I want to believe that.
我相信
I believe.
我们的爱是美好的
Our love is good.
你信任我
You trust me?
我不想让你再遭受更多痛苦了
I don't want you to feel any more pain.
午夜快乐
Happy middle of the night.
说来话长了
It's a long story.
列维在哪儿
Levi? Where?
不知道
I don't know.
现在和他了
With him now.
在陆地上不同
Different on land.
不要打斗
No fight.
平等
Equal.
我教你们
I show you.
所以我想我们只能
So I guess we just--
没错 让他们做该做的事
Yeah. Let them do what they do.
我去让他们待的舒服点
I'll make sure they're comfortable.
托人鱼的福 又一个奇异的夜晚
Another weird night courtesy of the mer-people.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
我
I'm--
我只是担心
I'm just worried
担心妮可
about Nicole.
我最近一直在联♥系♥她
I been trying to reach her,
但是一点动静都没有 她压根就不回
but there's just nothing, just crickets.
你待在外面 别惹事
You stay out here and lay low.
我进去
I'll get in there.
想过她是通宵工作了吗
Think she pulled an all-nighter?
那她肯定会发短♥信♥
She would've texted.
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
好 小心点
Okay. Be careful.
"我们在他风华正茂时失去了他
"We have lost him in the prime of his life,
得知他永远不会见到我们美丽的宝贝女儿
and it kills me to know that he'll never meet
我痛不欲生"
our beautiful baby girl."
她写到的是你
That's you she's writing about.
我...
I, um...
火灾的事 我可能错怪你们了
I may have been wrong to blame your people for the fire.
没错 看来无疑是迦勒·波纳尔引起的
Yes, it certainly reads like Caleb Pownall started it.
我不知道
I don't know.
我也许永远不会知道
I may never know.
这一切都发生在我们出生之前 海伦
It was all before we were born, Helen.
感谢你给我看信
Thank you for sharing this,
也谢谢你的道歉
and for your apology.
这不是我来的唯一原因
That's not the only reason I came.
我来也是为了让你有所防备
I also came to warn you.
我的家族在布里斯托尔湾
My family has had a burial plot
海岸的山坡上有一处墓地
on a coastal hillside in Bristol Cove.
我认为是军方突然搜查了那处墓地
I believe the military raided that graveyard.
天呐
Oh, my dear.
我十分遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
你不明白 贝丝
You don't understand, Beth.
那是我们共同的家族
That is our family.
如果他们对那些骨头进行分♥析♥
If they analyze those bones,
他们就会知道我们的事
they'll know about us.
他们就可能找到我们
They could find us.
克里斯
Chris?
克里斯
Chris.
我...
Do I, uh...
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表