剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
不对
No.
那边 对
That way. Yeah.
本
Ben.
如果他想学会怎么当个男人 他...
If he wants to learn how to be a man, he...
找不出比你更好的人选了
couldn't have picked a better one.
谢谢 小麦
Thanks, Mads.
如果需要什么 给我打电♥话♥
Call if you need anything.
抱歉 老♥习♥惯
Sorry. Old habit.
没事 没事
No. No, no, no.
挺好的
It's a good one.
抱歉 老♥习♥惯
Sorry. Old habit.
不对
Wrong?
不 不是 不是
No. No, no, no, no.
不是不对
It's not-- It's not wrong.
只是...
It's, uh...
很复杂
complicated.
你不能亲别人
You don't kiss a person
除非别人愿意被你亲
unless they want to be kissed.
这算是一种规则
That's kind of the rule.
规则
Rule.
没错
Yeah.
关于亲吻有很多规则
Lots of rules about kissing.
我知道这对你来说
I know it hasn't been easy for you
和我待在一起不太容易 但是我不...
with me being here, but I don't--
这和你没关系 妈
This isn't about you, Mom.
我想搬家已经有一段时间了
I've been thinking about moving for a while.
已经签好了合同
Already signed the lease.
再说了 也不远
Besides, it's not that far.
就在斯普林街 又不在西雅图
It's on SpringStreet, not Seattle.
你♥爸♥知道吗
Does Dad know?
等他回来我就跟他说
I'll tell him when he gets back.
他肯定不想被蒙在鼓里
He is not gonna like being kept in the dark.
或许你该再等等
Maybe you should just wait.
妈 没事的
Mom, it's okay.
我们达成了共识
We have an understanding.
搬家也需要休息一下吃个午饭的
Moving day's gonna need a lunch break.
我们在罗斯提的店里见面怎么样
How about we meet up at Rusty's?
一点半
1:30?
一点半
1:30.
我会去的
I'll be there.
不捕猎
No hunt.
不打架
No fight.
男人什么都不做
Men do nothing.
我们做很多事
We do a lot of things.
啤酒
Yeah, beer.
啤酒
Beer.
我们喝那个
We drink that.
我们在不工作的时候
Yeah. We watch that
看那个东西
when we're not working.
事实上 可能看得太多了
Probably a little too much, actually.
看见了吗 有时候我们和朋友一起出门
See, sometimes we hang out with friends.
麦蒂 朋友
Maddie friend.
还有更多
More.
这是我的家人
This is my family.
家人
Family.
对
Yeah.
你认识这个人吗
Do you know who that is?
我杀的人
Man I kill.
他叫肖恩
His name was Sean.
知道了吗 这个是赞德
Okay? And this is Xander.
这个 我朋友
Here. My friend.
我朋友
My friend.
不是
No.
我要出去一阵子
I need to go out for a little while.
你想出去透透风吗
Want to take a ride?
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no.
我要你在这里等我
I need you to wait here.
好吗 我要出去和别人说话
All right? I'm going to talk to someone.
你不要离开车
You don't leave the car.
不要离开车
Don't leave car.
-听 -本周四 第17个来电的人
- Here. - ...this Thursday. That's right, my 17th caller
-将赢得前排门票... -我马上回来
- wins front-row tickets... - I'll be right back.
...以及豪华轿车礼包 立刻打电♥话♥吧
...and a limo package. Call in now.
我打过电♥话♥
I tried to call.
好吧 我猜我们两个都有个坏习惯
Yeah, well, I guess we both have a bad habit
都在忽略对方的电♥话♥ 对吗
of ignoring each other's calls then, huh?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
事情有点...忙
Things have e been... busy.
我听说了你们的狂欢
I heard about your rager,
在你家的木屋
at the family cabin?
我只是想保证他们的安全 小赞
I'm just trying to keep them safe, Xan.
他们还在那吗
They still there?
你让他们转移走了吗
Did you move 'em?
那个杀了我爸的人怎么样了
What about the one who, uh, killed my dad?
还跟他们在一起吗
He still with 'em?
我们该聊聊
We should talk.
小赞 这回真的好好聊聊
Xan, like, really talk this time.
该说的我都说了
I already said everything I have to say.
我都听进去了
Yeah, I heard you loud and clear.
但还有些事你不知道
But there's a lot that you don't know.
那个雄性人鱼 他只是个
The male, he's just a soldier
实行命令的士兵
doing what he's told.
你来这就是为了这个吗 替他辩护
Is that why you came out here, man? To defend him?
我们在错误的时间去了错误的地方 小赞
We were in the wrong place at the wrong time, Xan,
要怪就怪我 不是他的错
and that is my fault, not his.
他的家人没有吃的
His family were being starved out.
被人捕捉
Hunted.
赞德 我需要你试着理解这件事
Xander, I need you to try and make peace with this,
因为他会在这待一阵子
because he could be here for a while.
我把你♥爸♥也当成父亲一般
Your dad was like a father to me, too.
别说了
Stop, man!
好吗
Okay?
我说了我没事
I said I was cool.
你不用担心我
Look, you don't have to worry about me.
好好待在我船上
Just gonna stay out here on my boat.
我会以自己的方式消化这件事的
Gonna deal with this in my own way.
可以吗
That okay with you?
营业
打烊
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
Oh, early bird gets the worm.
我还在想
I'm still trying to figure out
这些年来 我们住这么近
how we have never bumped into each other,
是怎么从未碰面的
living so close all these years.
我不是经常出门
I don't really get out that much. Um...
我不怎么合群
I don't really fit in.
我也是
Me neither.
从儿时起 我就知道自己和别人不同了
Even as a little girl, I knew I was different.
有时我觉得自己有点像个怪胎
I felt a little bit like a freak at times.
懂你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
这是我妈妈 她活到了90岁
My mother. She lived till she was 90.
每天一包烟 没有滤嘴的
Smoked a pack a day, unfiltered,
就跟她的生活态度一样
just like her attitude.
你的父母呢
Uh, what about your parents?
我小时候妈妈就去世了
My mom died when I was younger,
跟爸爸也不太熟
and I never really knew my dad.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
有兄弟姐妹吗
Any siblings?
没有 独生子
Nah, just me.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表