剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
是的 芮安爱本和麦蒂
Yes. Ryn loves Ben and Maddie.
芮安跟本和麦蒂做♥爱♥
Ryn makes love with Ben and Maddie.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了 开始吧
Yeah. Let's do this.
开始了
Here we go.
完整的歌♥声
The song in full.
所有频率一起
All frequencie.
这是我的歌♥声造成的吗
My song does this?
我现在准备播放已分离出的频率了
I'm going to play the frequencies I was able to isolate.
看看它们对你有何影响
See how they affect yo.
不可思议
Incredible.
怎么了
What?
大多数人类能听见二十到两万赫兹之间的声音
Most humans can hear frequencies between 20 hertz and 20,000.
海洋生物 比如某些海豚
Sea creatures, like some dolphins,
可以听见十万赫兹的声音
can hear frequencies up to 100,000 hertz,
有些鲸鱼能听到只有七赫兹那么低频率的次声波
while some whales can hear infrasonic sounds as low as seven hertz.
这些声音的频率范围
The range of these frequencies,
是我从未见过的
they're unlike anything I've ever seen.
本在痛苦吗
Ben is in pain?
停下来
Stop this!
有什么发现吗
So, uh, anything show up?
他们检查了你的大脑后
When they were looking at your brain, or whatever.
还在做测试 但是
Still running more tests, but...
一切看起来都很顺利
everything looks okay.
那就好
Good.
这首歌♥
This, um, song thing,
对你做了什么
what does it do to you?
除了让你在五点前就开始喝酒
I mean, besides make you drink before 5:00
或是搬到爱荷华州
or move to Iowa.
这都看个人
All depends on the person.
我感觉不错
I know I feel good.
我觉得你喝醉了
I think that's the IPA talking.
什么
What?
我想告诉你
Wanted to tell you,
我很高兴你现在好多了
I'm glad you're doing better.
你是个好人 阿赞
You're a good guy, Xan.
你值得幸福
You deserve to be happy.
谢谢
Thanks.
你也是
You know, so do you.
很高兴看到你
It's good to see that you're
一反常态地让自己休息一下
giving yourself a break for a change.
你不再是那个总觉得
You weren't always the Maddie who felt like
自己必须照顾所有人的麦蒂了
she had to take care of everyone else.
不是总想一切尽在掌握
Not always having to control everything?
而只是尽情享受当下
Just doing what feels right in the moment.
我已经忘了那是什么感觉了
I forgot what it's like.
-感觉不错 -肯定
- Feels good. - Yeah, I bet.
是的
Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
麦蒂
Maddie.
麦蒂
Maddie.
芮安 记住 我们要假装
Ryn, remember, we're pretending
我们只是朋友 好吗
that we're just friends, okay?
但不止朋友
But more than friends.
芮安要说谎
Ryn lie?
算是吧
Yeah, kind of.
但这是为了我妈妈
But this is for my mom's sake.
你在医院帮助了她
You helped her in the hospital.
她想要谢谢你
She wants to thank you.
她不需要知道除此之外的事情
She doesn't need to know any more than that.
现在还不需要
Not right now.
弟弟
Brother!
你好 伙计
Hey, man.
这是哪位
And who might this be?
这是芮安
This is Ryn,
麦蒂来自芬兰的交换生朋友
Maddie's exchange student friend from Finland.
等一下 你...你看起来很眼熟
Wait a minute. You-- You look really familiar.
是前段时间
It was a pool party
在海妖之歌♥旅馆的泳池派对 对吗
at the Siren Song Motel a while back, right?
是的
Yes.
好的 我来拿吧
All right. Well, let me take that.
-都进来吧 -好的
- Come on inside, guys. - All right.
我得承认 我很惊讶还能再收到你的消息
I have to admit, I was surprised to hear from you.
更别提坐在你家里了
Much less find myself sitting in your home.
我们是一家人 海伦
We're family, Helen.
我得知时也十分吃惊
It threw me for a loop when I found out,
但我觉得或许是时候像一家人一样相处了
but I think maybe it's time we started acting like it.
我同意
I agree.
妈妈
Mom.
你看起来真不错
You look so good.
我很高兴你能来
I'm so glad you made it.
你带来了我最喜欢的新人
I see you brought my favorite new person.
能再见到你真是太高兴了
It's so good to see you again.
芮安 来自芬兰的朋友
Ryn-- friend from Finland.
真好
How lovely.
麦蒂去哪了
Where's Maddie?
她被拖住了
She's held up.
她会...她会来的
She'll-- She'll be here.
本
Ben.
爸爸
Dad.
抱歉 我想我们还没见过
I'm sorry. I don't think we've met.
我是泰德 本的父亲
I'm Ted, Ben's father.
这是芮安 本的朋友
This is Ryn, Ben's friend.
来自芬兰
From Finland.
你来自哪个城市
Oh, wow. What city you from?
没有城市
No city.
一位乡村姑娘 我喜欢
A country girl. I like it.
-是的 -很高兴见到你 芮安
- Yeah. - Well, it's nice to meet you, Ryn.
你介意我借走[偷窃]他一会吗
You mind if I steal him for a second?
偷窃不好
Stealing is bad.
没事 我一会就回来
It's okay. I'll be right back.
我不知道你动用了什么关系
So I don't know what kind of strings you pulled,
但你母亲的康复
but, uh, your mother's recovery is progressing
进展得极其好
extremely well.
她告诉你了
She told you.
是的 在我看来 这叫先斩后奏
Yeah. After the fact, if you ask me.
你为什么不告诉我
Why the hell didn't you tell me?
你在想什么
What were you thinking, huh?
爸 时间来不及了
Dad, there was no time.
如果我告诉你了
If I had told you,
你会同意吗
would you have ever gone along with it?
这是妈妈的选择 爸爸
Look, it was Mom's choice, Dad.
她成功了
She made it.
一但你母亲决定了什么事
Your mother gets her mind set on something,
想要改变都是徒劳无功
trying to change it is an exercise in futility.
是 这点我们意见一致
Yeah. On that we can agree.
所以 你俩是在医院认识的
So, you two met in the hospital?
是的
Yes.
我帮助了本的母亲
I help Ben's mother.
的确如此
She sure did.
在我最难受时来看我
Visited me at my worst.
缓解了我的痛苦
Alleviated the pain.
她怎么做到的
How did she do that?
事实上 我也不清楚
I'm not sure, actually.
她就是把她的手放在我身上 然后
She just sort of placed her hands above me and
唱歌♥
sang.
她给你唱了歌♥
She sang to you?
不是歌♥曲
Not song.
不同的声音 为了帮助
Different sound. For helping.
不管那是什么 我得下载下来
Well, whatever it was, I need to download it,
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表