剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
I said hold out your hand.
这是干什么
What is this?
走吧
Let's go.
走
Move!
你以为你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
这里可是美国
This is still the United States of America.
走
Move.
你们俩没准是这个镇子里
You two may be the bigest bullshitters
最能吹牛逼的人
in this whole bullshit town.
这不是在吹牛 塞拉斯
It's not bull, Silas.
抓到第一只的时候我们就在船上
We were on that boat when the very first one was caught.
是我们抓住她的
Hell, we're the ones that caught her.
那就是一切的开始
That's what started this whole thing.
随你
So you say.
军队抓到两只之后
But it's been three weeks
已经过去三周了
since the military caught those other two,
我怎么没见到你们再抓到一只
and I don't see you getting another.
我们正抓着呢
We're working on it.
但愿吧
Sure as hell hope so.
有个买♥♥家催了我好几次了
'Cause I got a buyer breathing down my neck.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是谁
Who is it?
美国政♥府♥ 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 中国
U.S. Government? Russia? China?
这都不关你们的事
Not that it's any of your business,
是个私人买♥♥家
but it's a private client.
我听说全世界所有的制药公♥司♥
Yeah, I read that every pharmaceutical company
都想要这些东西
in the world was after one of these things.
别管是谁
Never mind who it is.
少在这拍我马屁 赶紧干活去
Just quit blowing smoke up my ass and do your job.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我们有个计划
We have a plan.
你们有24小时
You got 24 hours.
否则就算了
Otherwise, I'm moving on.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
没事
Yes.
我们得赶紧把车丢掉
We need to ditch the car soon,
徒步过去
go on foot.
报道当地路况
Following local traffic.
北部五号♥公路上 靠近加拿大边境的同时
Northbound on Route 5, expect a bit of a bottleneck
会出现一些拥堵
as you approach the Canadian border.
一些边境点已经关闭
Several border points have been closed
因为南部存在安全漏洞
due to a security breach further south.
其他细节还为释出
No details have been released.
我们不知道他们会造成什么样的威胁
We don't know ?what kind of threat they pose.
这些东西不是人类
These things aren't human.
他们是一股入侵力量
They're an invading force,
我们就该这样处置他们
and that's how we should treat them.
往前走
Step forward.
往前走 放下你们所有个人物品
Step forward and remove all belongings.
放下所有个人物品
Remove all belongings.
你从哪来的
Where are you from?
-往前走 -你 不许讲话
- Step forward. - You! No talking.
财物
Possessions.
向前走放下交所有个人物品
Step forward and remove all belongings.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
禁止说话
No talking.
所有犯人向前走
All prisoners step forward.
把衣服脱掉
Remove your clothing.
向前走并放下所有个人物品
Step forward and remove all belongings.
犯人们 继续向前走
Prisoners, keep moving.
放下所有个人物品
Remove all belongings.
《每周新闻》
我们当中是否有人鱼
我们认识吗
Do I know you?
不
Nope.
我该付你多少
What do I owe you?
不用找了
Keep the change.
我们得赶紧离开
We gotta get out of here.
我们有个麻烦
We've got a problem.
已经两个月了
It's been two months.
她还没有坚持过这么久
She's never gone this long before.
坚持住 芮安
Hang on, Ryn.
我们会找到办法的
We'll figure something out.
拿住了
Got it?
你指望我相信那堆废铁
You expect me to believe that metal piece of crap's
能抓住一条人鱼
gonna catch us a mermaid?
你不需要相信
Well, you don't have to believe it.
你将会亲眼看见
You're gonna see it with your own eyes.
事实上 他们会亲耳听到
Actually, they're gonna hear it with their own ears.
什么鬼
What the hell?
准备好了吗
Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
或者我们回去
Maybe we go back.
我回海里 我们重新开始
I go in water, and we start again.
我们做不到 芮安
We can't, Ryn.
那里的整个海岸线都有人巡逻
The whole coast down there is being patrolled.
他们用20架声波炮在海里轰炸
They got 20 sonic cannons blasting the water.
我们唯一的希望是带你穿过边境
Our only hope is to get you across the border.
温哥华附近有一个河口
There's an estuary near Vancouver,
一处被保护的安全的地方
a safe place, protected.
我们离入口处只有一小时的车程了
We're only about an hour away from the trailhead.
然后我们走路
Then we walk?
-我们会帮你的 -没错
- We'll help you. - That's what we'll do.
只要坚持住
Just hang on.
对
Yes.
坚持住
Hang on.
下面有东西
Hey. I'm seeing something down there.
拿上麻♥醉♥枪♥
Get those tranq guns.
等等 你不能派他们下去
Whoa, whoa. You can't send them down there.
你疯了吗 她会杀了他们的
Are you nuts? She's gonna smoke them.
他们知道该怎么做
They know what they're dealing with.
不 他们不知道
No, they don't.
快点 我们没有那么多时间
Hey, come on! We haven't go all day!
下水 快点
In the water! Let's go!
快点 你们在等什么
Come on, what are you waiting for?
小心点
Be careful.
给我 帮他一下 帮他一下
Give it up. Help him up, help him up.
拉
Pull!
小心尾巴
Watch the tail.
加油
Come on.
你们手上这东西可值不少钱
That's a whole lot of money in your hands.
国家公园入口应该就在这个弯道附近
The state park entrance should be just ?around this bend.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
还好 没事
Okay. Yes.
该死
Shit.
他们很清楚我们要去哪
They knew exactly where we'd be,
就在我们准备徒步进去的地方等着
right where we were planning to hike in.
有人给他们通风报信了
Someone tipped them off.
只有一个人能做到
There's only one person it could be.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad?
整个地球都被海洋覆盖 我们正好抓住了这条
The Earth's covered in ocean, and we gotta catch this one.
这几率有多大
What are the chances?
这不是几率的问题 卡尔文
It's not a chance, Calvin.
她听到了她母亲的声音
She heard her mother's voice.
她被抓是我们的错
It's our fault she got caught.
什么 她差点杀了你 伙计
What?! She tried to kill you, man.
你觉得如果她成功了 她会愧疚吗
You think if she'd done it, she would have felt bad?
-大概不会 -肯定不会
- Probably not. - Definitely not.
她就是你弃船的主要原因
She's the reason you lost your boat in the first place.
我们卖♥♥掉她 我们就能衣食无忧了
We sell her, we're set for life.
你知道我管这叫什么吗
You know what I call that?
正义
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表