剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
麦蒂应该知道这事吧
And I'm assuming that Maddie knows about this.
其实 我不确定
Actually, I'm not sure.
不管怎么说 这对她都不好
Well, either way, it's not good for her.
长大时身边有个瘾君子
Growing up with an addict,
现在又跟这种人谈恋爱
and now dating one?
这是我的错
It's my fault.
我要帮她远离他
I'm gonna have to help her get away from him.
在插手她的恋情之前还是好好考虑一下吧
Uh, I'd think about that before giving her dating advice.
嗯 或许你是对的
Yeah. You're probably right.
一步步慢慢来
One step at a time.
-弄到了吗 -嗯
- Got it? - Yeah.
可能很难看
Could be ugly in here.
本
Ben!
我昨晚失眠了
I couldn't sleep last night.
最后终于在凌晨三点睡着了
I finally conked out around 3:00 A.M.
他们肯定一大早溜出去的
They must have slipped out early.
你应该看着他们的
You were supposed to be watching them.
你是训导员
You're the den mother.
我这个训导员的背疼得厉害
Yeah, well, den mother's got a lousy back.
没必要挤兑她
No need to push.
你看到芮安一直都和他们待在一起吗
Have you been watching Ryn with them?
是的
Yeah.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
姐姐的女儿
Sister's daughter.
真的吗
Really?
谢谢你
Thank you.
不不不
Hey, no, no, no, no, no.
那是食物 我们吃这个
That's food. We eat that.
你想试试
You want to try?
好的
Yeah.
好样的
Good.
芮安
Ryn?
她的皮肤
Her skin.
已经开始恶化了
It's already getting bad.
他们得回去
They need to go back.
怎么回去
How?
那声波差点让你死在海里
Those sonic waves almost killed you out there.
他们不能回海里去
They can't go back in the water.
加尔文
Calvin?
是我
That's me.
伊恩·萨顿 KFGT新闻的记者
Ian Sutton, KFGT News?
今早给你发过消息
I texted you this morning.
感谢你从西雅图远道而来和我谈话
Thanks for coming all the way from Seattle to talk to me.
并不是
I-- I didn't.
我来这儿是报道那些搁浅的鲸鱼
I came up here to report on those beached whales.
我想着既然在这儿 就应你要求来看下
I figured while I was up here, I'd follow up on your call.
布里斯托尔湾其实不是我们常来的地方
Bristol Cove isn't exactly our regular beat.
好的 行吧
Okay, cool.
所以 你想跟我说什么
So what'd you want to talk to me about?
你知道布里斯托湾
You know how Bristol Cove is big
特别迷信美人鱼这件事的吧
into the whole mermaid thing?
嗯 我明白了
Yep, I'm gettin' that.
你看看这个
Well, check this out.
什么东西 一只海狮
What, a sea lion?
那不是海狮
That's no sea lion.
那是什么
Then what is it?
是条美人鱼
It's a mermaid.
货真价实
A real one.
没开玩笑吧
No kidding?
像这样的故事你们付多少钱
Hey, what does a story like that usually pay?
卡尔文 我们是新闻媒体
Calvin, we're a news organization.
我们不会为编的故事付钱
We don't pay for our stories.
你要是想卖♥♥一个
Look, you want to sell a story
有关活生生的美人鱼的故事
about a real-life mermaid?
联♥系♥《询问报》
Call the Enquirer.
报导内容聚焦在名人八卦与犯罪新闻
好了 勘探是从这里开始的
Okay, the exploration starts here
然后往南移♥动♥
and moves south.
那个声波
And the sonic waves
在至少方圆八百千米内都很强
amplify as they move out at least 500 miles.
或许我们可以带他们绕过那个区域
Maybe we could take them out past that.
你可以游到大海深处
Could you go far out into the ocean
声音正常的区域内吗
where the sound is okay?
不行 还有其他人鱼
No. There are others.
他们很强壮
Strong ones.
他们会攻击我们
They will fight us.
其他的群落
Other colonies?
他们保护自己的水域
They protect their water.
他们有领地意识
They're territorial.
他们在这里坚持不了多久
They can't last much longer here.
他们今晚就要回去
They need to go back tonight.
我想到些点子
I got some ideas.
考虑到地形因素 在有些地方
Now, there are some places, given the topography,
布里斯托湾
水中的声音可能会弱一些
that the sound in the water might be less.
我可以带你去看
I can show them to you.
好的
Okay, yes.
石油项目什么时候才能完工
When will the oil project be finished?
八个月
Eight months.
八个月
Eight months?
我们要喂养他们
We need to feed them,
给他们衣服穿
clothe them,
可能还要给他们找新的住所
maybe find them somewhere new to stay.
我们需要钱
We're gonna need money.
是啊 钱
Yes, money.
你不会向你父亲索取一分一毫 我知道
You won't ask your father for anything, I know,
但是我可以
but I can.
而他肯定会给我的
And he will give it to me.
你带我去看水
You show me the water.
等等 芮安 我们不能把他们留在这
Wait, Ryn, no, we can't leave them here.
我告诉他们留下
I tell them to stay.
他们听我的
They listen to me.
我会看着他们
I'll watch them.
麦蒂 我觉得这不是个好主意
Maddie, I don't feel good about this.
没关系的 他们在蜕皮 他们变弱了
It's okay. They're degrading. They're weaker.
我可以处理好
I can handle it.
以防万一
Just in case.
你好 伯莎
Hello, Berta.
我来见老板
I'm here to see boss.
波纳尔先生正在开会
Mr. Pownall is in a meeting right now.
我可以等
Oh. I'll wait.
海伦
Helen!
别介意
Don't mind!
运气不错
Ah, luck.
时间恰好
Perfect timing.
麦格 杰克 感谢你们的到来
Meg, Jack, thanks for coming.
海伦
Helen?
泰德
Ted.
有何贵干
To what do I owe the pleasure?
这里所有海湾都是深水
All the other coves around here are deep water,
所以声波会非常糟糕
so the sound will be very bad.
但这里的海湾是潜水
Now, this one is shallow.
如果他们待在离海岸近的地方
If they stay close to the shore,
声波影响就会小一些
the sonic effect will be less.
我认为这是我们最好的选择
I think this is our best choice.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表