剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我们得走了 他来了
We gotta go. He's here.
- 走吧 - 快点
- Let's go. - Come on.
克萝莉莎
Clarissa.
真高兴我们又见面了
So good to see you again.
- 你的哥哥在哪里 - 你觉得我会告诉你吗
- Where's your brother? - You think I'd tell you?
不用勉强
You won't have to.
离她远一点
Stay away from her!
赛门
Simon!
住手
Stop!
这次你跑不掉了
This time you're not getting away.
终于准备好要杀你的父亲了吗
Finally ready to kill your own father?
你抛弃了我
You abandoned me.
我是为了保护你
I was protecting you.
那时候的你还没准备好 但你已经长大成人了
You weren't ready then, but you've grown.
成为我一直以来培养的优秀战士
You've become the warrior I've trained you to be.
你把我训练得很好
You trained me well.
然而 我还有更多需要教导你的
And yet, I still have so much to teach you.
我引你来这里只为了一件事
I brought you here for a reason.
对抗我的话 就等着看你的朋友们一个个死去
Look, fight me, and watch your friends die.
懂了吧 你很厉害 但他们的存在让你变得不堪一击
See, you are strong, but they make you weak.
放我们走
Let us go.
你可以拿走那本书 没了书我们就阻止不了你了
You can have the book. We won't be able to stop you without it.
克萝莉莎 有其母必有其女
Clarissa. So like your mother.
愿意为爱赴汤蹈火
Willing to do anything for those that you love.
太感人了 但是...那本书从不在我的计划之内
I'm touched, but... the book was never part of my plan.
我希望你能唤醒你的母亲
I want you to wake up your mother.
我知道你们终究会加入我的阵营
I know that you'll both join me eventually.
命中注定
It's fated.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
如果我跟你走
If I go with you...
你要保证不会伤害其他人
promise me you won't hurt them.
我向你保证
You have my word.
你疯了吗
This is insane.
对不起 克莱莉
I'm sorry, Clary.
杰斯
Jace...
你要做什么
what are you doing?
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious!
华伦泰错了
Valentine is wrong.
你一点都不像他 我们都不像他
You're not like him. I'm not. You're not!
你怎么知道 克莱莉 你也不能确定
You don't know that, Clary. You don't know that.
放他们走
Let them go.
- 赛门 - 退后 退后
- Simon... - No. Get back, get back.
亚历克 我说真的
Alec, I mean it.
杰斯
Jace.
杰斯
Jace...
你干什么
What are you doing?!
试着救你一命
Saving your life.
如果你贸然走进一个不知目的的门户
If you enter a Portal not knowing where you're going,
你会永远被困在虚无空间里
you'll be stuck in limbo forever.
不
No.
至少我们抓到霍奇了
At least we got Hodge, right?
克莱莉
Clary?
我们一定要找回杰斯
We have to find Jace.
他觉得华伦泰对他做了什么
He thinks Valentine did something to him.
让他变得邪恶 但是...
Raised him to be evil, but...
但我了解杰斯 他本质善良
But I know Jace. He's good.
他很坚强 他可以应付
He's tough. He can handle himself.
再说
Besides...
你也了解杰斯 不出一个星期
knowing Jace, I give it a week before Valentine's
华伦泰就会求我们把他带回来了
begging us to take him back.
赛门 现在不是开玩笑的时候
Simon, not now.
我们会救他回来的
We'll save him.
华伦泰跟杰斯说 拥有朋友
What Valentine told Jace about his friends
会让他变得软弱 那是错的
making him weak, that was wrong.
爱使我们坚强
Love makes us stronger.
你从吸血鬼的手里救了我
You saved me from the vampires.
如果没有你跟杰斯 我根本不会在这里
Without you and Jace, I wouldn't be here.
我们一定会救回他的
We'll save him.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢你
Thank you.
无论你想怎么做 都不要失去希望
Whatever you do, don't lose hope.
我爱你 克莱莉
I love you, Clary.
我也爱你 赛门
I love you, too, Simon.
我知道你不想听这些 所以我只会说一次
I know you don't want to hear it, so I'll just say it once.
无论我对卡蜜儿有过什么感觉 都已经是亘古历史了
Whatever I felt for Camille, it's ancient history.
毫不夸张
Almost literally.
是啊 但是她说的 你会长生不死这件事...却是对的
Yeah, but what she said about you being immortal... she's right.
你会眼睁睁看着在乎的人逐渐衰老然后死去
You watch the people you care about age and die.
亚历山大
Alexander...
我也许是布鲁克林的大巫师
I may be the High Warlock of Brooklyn,
但就算是我...也无法预见未来
but... even I can't see the future.
他们准备好了 已将她转移到行动中心了
They're ready. They moved her to the Ops Center.
很好 我们需要空间
Good. We need the space.
乔瑟琳身上的咒语非常强大
Jocelyn's spell is very powerful.
你真的觉得会成功吗
Do you really think this is gonna work?
希望如此
Let us hope.
乔瑟琳
Jocelyn!
我接住你了
I got you.
路克
Luke.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom!
我好想你
I've missed you so much.
很抱歉我隐瞒了你的身世
I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about your past.
现在别说这些 我今天经历太多事了
No, not now. I have had enough for one day.
我们可以以后再谈
We can talk about all that later.
现在 我...
Right now, I just...
我真的很需要我的妈妈
I just really need my mom.
没事了
It's okay.
加入我
Join me...
以及我的儿子
and my son!
宣示你们的忠诚
Pledge me your loyalty!
齐心协力
Together...
保护我们的种族
we can preserve our race
铲除恶魔对世界的威胁
and rid the world of the demons who plague it.
诸位都是天选之人
You are the chosen ones.
新生的暗影猎人
The new breed of Shadowhunters!
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表