剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我... 我有种早就认识你的感觉
I'm... I feel as if I know you.
你真的很像你母亲
You're so much like your mother.
你无惧 细心 还很有主见
You're fearless, and loving, and you got a mind of your own.
或许还有点固执吧
A little stubborn, perhaps?
也许我该改掉这一点
I should probably work on that.
也许不用
Maybe not.
它造就了乔瑟琳
It served Jocelyn well.
她一直把你藏在华伦泰找不到你的地方
She hid you from Valentine long enough
确保你不会在华伦泰的荼毒下长大
for you to grow up without him poisoning your mind.
我的成长过程 很复杂
It was complicated... the way I grew up.
我知道她深爱着我 还有其他种种
But I know she loved me, whatever else.
她心中只有你
There was no whatever else for her.
我听说她逃离华伦泰时已经怀了你
I knew she was carrying you when she fled from Valentine.
但我从没告诉过他...
But I never told him...
即使他怎么折磨我 我也守口如瓶
no matter how much he tormented me.
华伦泰以为我妈已经死了
Valentine thought my mother was dead.
他怎么会问起她
Why would he ask about her?
因为他从没放弃任何机会
Because he never gave up hope.
你知道他有多爱她
Would it help if you knew how much he loved her?
他本来也会很爱你的
And he would have loved you too.
他的爱很猛烈
He's fierce in his love.
那是因为他心理变♥态♥
Because he was so twisted.
他是个杀人狂耶
He's a mass murderer.
而且... 他还把我妈藏在某个地方
And... now he has her somewhere.
克莱莉 我保证
Clary, I swear,
我一定会帮你找到你母亲
I will help you find your mother.
当我还在监狱时 我看到听到很多事
I saw and heard a great deal while I was a prisoner.
或许这是我的命运
Maybe that's my destiny.
我要帮助我俩的家庭团聚
To bring your family and mine together.
去找杰斯吧
Go see Jace.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你看上去好多了
You're looking much better.
对 呃 鲜血嘛
Yeah, uh... fresh blood.
这些吸血鬼可能在打什么鬼主意
These vamps may be on to something.
我 我刚刚和你♥爸♥谈了一会
I, uh... I just talked to your father.
- 是吗 - 是...
- Yeah? - Yeah, uh...
有些事情...
Something's...
我不知道 很难解释
I don't know, it's hard to explain.
你还记得你曾经跟我讲过
Do you remember that story you once told me
那个用爱训练猎鹰的男孩的故事吗
about the boy who trained the falcon with kindness?
那个男孩就是你 对不对
That was you, wasn't it?
他扭断你的猎鹰的脖子耶
He broke your falcon's neck.
是我搞砸了
I ruined it.
它只想被喂食 无心打猎
It wanted to be fed. It wouldn't hunt.
但他一定知道这样会伤你的心
But he must have known it would hurt you.
他现在这么和蔼 当初怎么会那么做
He's so loving now. Why would he do that?
我们不是蒙迪 克莱莉
We're not mundanes, Clary.
他需要教会我这个道理 那是他的手法
He had a lesson to teach me. That's how it's done.
或许我只是妒忌吧
Maybe I'm just jealous.
我知道这不会安抚到你
And I know this doesn't help,
但我也希望我们能找到乔瑟琳
but I wish we found Jocelyn, too.
对 或许找到你父亲
Yeah, well, maybe finding your father
有助于我们找到华伦泰
will help lead us to Valentine.
梅里昂是这样说的 仙灵不会说谎
Meliorn said so. Seelies can't lie.
对
Yeah.
他们去哪里都要拐弯抹角
And they take tangled paths wherever they go.
不过我觉得他们这样子能看到更多事物
Although I think it's because they see more that way.
当我们出征时 我 呃...
When we were on our journey, I, uh...
发现了一些我根本不知道自己在寻找的东西
found something I didn't even know I was looking for.
告诉我
Tell me.
你记得另一个次元吗
Do you remember the other dimension?
我 呃...
I, uh...
我们说了些话...
We said things...
有了些感觉...
Felt things...
那是我吗
Was that me?
那是 那是你吗 那是...
Was it... was it you? Was it...
那是真实的吗
was it even real?
是真的 克莱莉
This is real, Clary.
真实的你
This is you...
和我
and me.
此时此地
Here and now.
但为什么华伦泰会告诉一个囚犯他的计划
But why would Valentine tell a prisoner what he was planning to do?
他没有 没有直接告诉我
He didn't. Well, not directly.
但是他给了我得知他计划的能力
But he gave me a way to learn all about his plans.
什么意思
How do you mean?
他强行注射异世界人的血液到我体内
He injected me with Downworlder blood.
过程万分痛苦 有时我会病上好几天
The pain was excruciating. Sometimes I was sick for days.
但暗影猎人实验体并不好找
But it's not often you got a Shadowhunter to experiment on.
我想这就是他一直没杀我的原因
So I guess that's why he always stopped short of killing me.
但是 渐渐地
But, little by little...
我的听力和视力都增强了
I developed enhanced hearing and vision.
如果仙灵侦察兵能找到这里
If the Seelie scouts were able to find us here,
更危险的敌人找上门来只是时间问题
it's only a matter of time before more dangerous enemies turn up.
所以我们得立刻采取行动对抗纽约学院
So we need to make a move against the New York Institute now.
你看 我只用一个弃民就击破了防护罩
See, I don't need more than one Forsaken to breach the wards.
政委会会不择手段地还击
The Clave will throw everything it has at you.
所以我需要一个靠近学院的基地
So I need a base of operation closer to the Institute.
他们会找遍所有地方
They will look everywhere
却忽略他们的眼皮底下
except right under their noses.
瑞尼克怎样
What about Renwick's?
瑞尼克是谁啊
Who's Renwick?
不是人名 是地名
It's not a who. It's a where.
是位于东岸群岛的
It's a deserted smallpox hospital
一间废弃的天花医院
on one of the islands of the East River.
的确是近在眼前
Under our noses is right.
但我们不能隔水追踪
And we can't track over water.
他把我关在笼子里让我自生自灭
He left me to die in that cage.
华伦泰从不浪费时间去同情人
Valentine never wasted time on compassion.
等时机一到 我也不会同情他
He won't get any from me when the time comes.
在这之前 你需要一个策略
Before it does, you need a strategy.
多等一天有时也是成败的关键
Waiting a day could mean the difference between failure and success.
好吧
Okay.
克莱莉和我今晚会去瑞尼克实地考察
Clary and I will scout Renwick's tonight.
杰斯 不要
Jace, don't.
你的符印还很弱 让我和路克去吧
Your runes are still weak. Luke and I will go.
就用这多余的时间好好休息 还有...
Just take this extra time to rest and...
我会没事的 克莱莉
I'll be fine, Clary.
杰斯 拜托
Jace, please.
别让她惹麻烦
Don't let her get you into trouble.
你知道吗
You know what?
我宁愿被剥夺符印 被放逐...
I'd rather be stripped of my runes and sent into exile...
也不想成为这世界的一份子
than be part of this world.
谁会为律法牺牲公义
What kind of people sacrifice justice for law?
你说的很崇高 小莎
That's very noble, Izzy.
但是当你被群魔追杀
But the high road's not gonna look so great
手上连一点暗影猎人的力量也没有
when you're running for your life
无法自保的时候 可不是什么好事
from a pack of demons with no Shadowhunter powers to protect you.
乔瑟琳也当过蒙迪
Jocelyn lived as a mundane.
你知道乔瑟琳还有她的符印和武器
You know Jocelyn had her runes and her weapons.
你以为恶魔不会找上你吗
You think the demons won't find you?
你做事向来不怎么低调
You haven't exactly kept a low profile.
你不能就这样让他们把你定罪
You can't just let them convict you.
你需要一名辩护律师
You need an advocate.
吵婚宴宾客名单吵厌了?
Tired of bickering over the guest list for your wedding?
我有事要问你
I need to ask you something.
唔 会问很久吗
Hmm. Will it take long?
我有自己的生活 再说我们之间也没什么好谈的
I have a life to live, and there's not much for us to talk about.
不是关于我 或是...
It's not about me, or...
你想的那些事
any of that.
是关于我妹妹
This is about my sister.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表