剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我只是做了正确的事
I, um... It was the right thing to do.
那你接下来有什么打算吗
So what are you gonna do now?
回到伊德瑞斯
Head back to Idris.
专心投入工作
Dive into work.
这里没有我的容身之处了
There's no place for me here.
这里永远都会有你的一席之地
There's always gonna be a place for you here.
请向亚历克和马格努斯转达我的祝福
Give Alec and Magnus my best.
莉迪亚没事吧
Is Lydia gonna be okay?
她会没事的
She'll be all right.
听着 克莱莉
Look, Clary...
听我说 我只是想说 你是对的
Listen, I just need to say that... you were right.
看到亚历克刚刚做的事
Seeing what Alec just did,
我明白了我不能拒你于千里之外
I realized I can't shut you out.
我只是不知道该怎么面对这一切
I just don't know what to do with all this.
诚如我让亚历克大吃一惊
Much as this will shock Alec,
我今晚突然来访也不只是为了他
my visit tonight wasn't all for him.
我们得私下谈谈
We need to speak privately.
我从莱格纳身后的东西里
I pulled every item of magical importance
找出了所有带有魔法的物品
from Ragnor's belongings.
但我无法确知哪一样能引领我们找出白书
But I can't determine which will lead to the Book of the White.
等等 这个书签 我之前看过
Wait, this bookmark. I've seen it before.
在平行时空的世界里 你给我看了一本魔咒书
In the alternate dimension you showed me a book of spells,
这枚书签就被夹在里面 那本一定就是白书
and this was in it. It must have been the Book of the White.
如果真是如此
If that's the case,
我们就可以利用这枚书签追踪到书本的持有人
we can use the bookmark to track the owner of the book.
好吧
Okay.
巫师的追踪力量比较强大
Warlock tracking is stronger.
放我出去
Let me out of here!
有好消息 也有坏消息
Well, there's good news and bad news.
好消息是我认识这位持有人 坏消息嘛
The good news is I know the owner. The bad?
- 是卡蜜儿 - 卡蜜儿?
- It's Camille. - Camille?
看来拉斐尔似乎把她锁在
Looks like Raphael has her locked up
死亡旅馆的地下室
in the basement of the Hotel DuMort.
好极了 我揍过她 她不可能帮我
Well, after I punched her, there's no way she'll help me.
她没得选
She won't have a choice.
相信我
Trust me.
你为什么找我上来 克莱莉
Why'd you ask me up here, Clary?
我要让你看看这些东西
I needed you to see this.
这些是什么
What is all that?
路克跟我说过 我妈妈还有一个儿子
Luke told me that my mother had a son.
强纳森??克里斯多夫
Jonathan Christopher.
- 那是什么 - 我的名字
- What's that? - It's my name.
"JC"
"JC."
杰斯
Jace.
强纳森??克里斯多夫的昵称
Short for Jonathan Christopher.
杰斯 我知道这一切都难以置信 但是...
Jace, I know all of this is impossible to believe, but...
我们的母亲从未抛弃你
our mother never abandoned you.
她以为你死了
She thought you were dead.
这些东西是她仅有的了 而她...
This is all she had left, and she...
她每一天都把你带在身边
she carried you with her every single day.
这些真的都是我的吗
Is all this really mine?
我都不知道我是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore.
我的心中有种黑暗
There's darkness in me.
从未褪去
It's always been there.
而现在我...
And now I...
我们去救乔瑟琳的时候
When we rescued Jocelyn...
我放华伦泰走了
and I let Valentine go...
我当时想跟他一起离开
I was tempted to go with him.
他是我的父亲
He's my father.
或许我应该待在他的身边
Maybe that's where I belong.
杰斯
Jace...
我知道你是个善良的人
I know you're a good man.
我不知道该怎么做 但我们一定会解决这一切
I don't know how, but we are going to make sense of all this.
我保证
I promise.
我真的很庆幸我们终于
I'm so glad we got away
从那一大堆人群里逃出来了
from that crowd and all those people.
气氛太紧绷了
So intense.
我一定要好好赞美你 亚历山大
I have to hand it to you, Alexander...
你可真的知道该怎么表态啊
you certainly know how to make a statement.
你看你干了什么好事 亚历克
What have you done, Alec?
对我们 我们的家族
To us, this family?
- 这与你无关 - 当然有关
- This isn't about you. - Of course it is.
你不是自私 就是天真过头了
You are either being selfish or naive.
这场婚礼从头到尾都只是你的精心计划
This wedding was your plan from the start.
如今你却在政委会最受尊崇的成员面前
And now you have humiliated us in front of
让我们的家族蒙羞
the most respected members of the Clave.
我甚至认不得你了
I don't even recognize you anymore.
我还是那个我
I'm the same person I've always been.
只是不用再遮遮掩掩了
Now everything's just out in the open.
就只为了一个异世界人
And all for a Downworlder.
给她一点时间
Just give her time.
那你呢
And you?
我不是很懂这些事情
I don't really understand this.
但我猜这个世界正在改变
But I suppose our world is changing.
你们两个这样子多久了
How long has this been going on?
你们相爱吗
Are you two in love?
相爱 什么 不是
Love? What? No.
不是 我们只是 有点像是那个 但不太一样...
No, it's... it's, uh, it's sort of a different... It's not...
一切才刚开始
It's all very new.
好吧
Right.
我最好去看一下你妈
I better go check on Mom.
你知道我刚刚想到什么了吗
You know what I just realized?
我们还没有约过会呢
We still haven't gone on our date yet.
是啊 你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
你会想要...
You wanna...
我不确定 之后一起喝一杯之类的吗
I don't know, get a drink sometime?
乐意之至
I would love that.
很好
Great.
看来我们错过世纪婚礼了
Looks like we missed the wedding of the year.
但没关系
It's all right.
总有一天 你和我也可以公开展现我们的爱情
You and I will be able to share our love openly one day.
她的状况如何
How is she?
还在沉睡
She's asleep...
但是她回到家了
but she's home.
你还好吗 霍奇
You okay, Hodge?
没事 你应该休息一下
Yeah. You should get some rest.
你一直处于警戒状态
You've been so vigilant.
让我帮你看着她
Why don't you let me watch over her.
谢谢你 我的朋友
Thank you, my friend.
当然
Of course.
- 明天见了 - 明天见
- I'll see you tomorrow. - Yeah.
你拿到圣杯了
You have the Cup.
帮我解除我的惩处符文
Help me break my Punishment rune...
我就把圣杯交给你
and I will bring it to you.
一言为定
A deal is a deal.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表