剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
- 杰斯 - 什么?
- Jace! - Excuse me?
- 他死了吗? - 谁死了?
- Is he dead? - Is who dead?
这是什...
What the...
你能解除隐身吗 想怎样都行
Could you deglamorize, or whatever,
至少让我朋友觉得我没有疯
so my best friend doesn't think I'm losing my mind?
...那是怎么一回事?
Um... what is happening?
我们现在没时间浪费了
Yeah, we don't have the luxury right now
小鬼 都回到里面去
kid. Everyone back inside.
克莱莉 他是谁?你的药头吗?
Clary, who is this? Your meth dealer?
我之前在警♥察♥局见过他
I've seen him before. At the police station.
他是圆环会的人 克莱莉
He's a member of the Circle. Clary
他在这里等你
he's here for you.
他和抓走我妈妈的人是一伙的
He's with the people who took my mother.
对 你的好朋友把他引来 直接找到了你
Right, your little best friend here led him right to you.
他是为了抓你或者杀你
He's here to capture or kill you.
这里有具尸体 我们必须打电♥话♥给路克
There's a dead body there, we have to call Luke.
我们不能相信路克 赛门 我们不能
We can't trust Luke, Simon. We can't.
克莱莉 我必须保证你的安全
Clary, I need to keep you safe.
我答应你 我会帮你找到你的妈妈
I promise you, I promise I am gonna help you find your mother.
但你是我们的一份子 你是一名暗影猎人
But you're one of us. You're a Shadowhunter.
你们在说什么?
What are you talking about?
克莱莉 你根本不认识这个人
Clary you don't know this guy, all right?
跟我走 我会找人帮忙的
Come with me. I can get us help.
克莱莉 拜托
Clary, please.
克莱莉 来吧
Clary, come on.
你们没把圣杯带回来
I don't see the Mortal Cup!
我们找过了
We searched.
不在阁楼里面
It's not in the loft.
你找不到不代表
Just because you couldn't find it
它不在里面
doesn't mean it isn't there.
她还有个女儿
There's a daughter.
长得很像乔瑟琳
It looks just like Jocelyn.
但不知道她的父亲是谁
There's no sign of the father.
可能只是个蒙迪
Could be a mundane.
乔瑟林有个女儿?
Jocelyn has a daughter?
好吧 既然这样
Well, in that case,
我要跟她女儿好好谈谈
I'd like to speak to Jocelyn's daughter.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表