剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
所以你就这样让她派杰斯出去?
So, you're just gonna let her send Jace out instead of you?
如果我搞砸了 就理应受罚 因为这是作为领袖的责任
If I screw up, I expect to be punished. I'm supposed to be a leader.
你知道一个领袖的职责是什么吗?做抉择
You know what a leader does, Alec? Makes decisions.
你必须找出华伦泰并阻止他
You need to find Valentine and stop him.
而我则要找到华伦泰 救我母亲
I need to find Valentine and help save my mother.
你要多练习防守
You need to work on your defense.
你是怎么想的?
What do you think?
你觉得我们没有试着找过你母亲?
Do you think we haven't been trying to find your mother?
你们当然有
Of course you have.
但我知道你可以适时做点出格的事
But I know you can color outside the lines.
你只是不愿意让自己这么想
You're just not letting yourself think that way.
是吗 请问我没想到哪方面?
Oh, yeah? What's the big thought I'm not thinking?
我们还是能找到华伦泰
We can still find Valentine.
我或许知道一个方法
I might know a way.
我妈很多事都暪着我 但我确实看过一样东西
My mother hid a lot from me, but I did see one thing...
一个盒子
there's a box.
她以为我不知道
She didn't think I knew about it.
但她每年都会打开它 对着它哭
But she opened it once a year and cried.
为什么?
'Cause?
它属于我父亲
It belonged to my father.
上面刻了他名字的简写"JC"
Had his initials, JC, on top.
但你父亲是华伦泰 为什么是JC?
But your father's Valentine. Why JC?
因为十♥八♥年♥来 我妈一直说他叫强纳森??克拉克
Because for 18 years, she told me his name was Jonathan Clark.
那都是骗我的 不过...
That was a lie. But...
不管盒子里装了什么
whatever was in that box
也一定对她意义深重
meant a lot to her.
说不定里面有可以帮我们追踪华伦泰的东西
Maybe there's something inside that could help us track him.
我们该去哪找那盒子?
Where can we find the box?
我想它还在阁楼里
I think it's still back at the loft.
我们去拿吧
Let's go get it.
绝对不能 得先获得批准
Absolutely not. Not without permission.
就...
Just...
喂 你是谁?
Hello? Who is this?
亚历山大 嗨
Alexander. Hi.
我是马格努斯
It's Magnus.
我们见过面 你记得吧 召唤恶魔那次
We met the other day. You know, with the demon.
呃 对 怎么了?
Uh, yeah... Yeah, hey, what's up?
我只是觉得 很高兴认识你
I was just thinking it was really nice getting to know you.
你看来...很惹人喜爱
You seem... sympathetic.
有兴趣出来喝一杯吗?
Would you like to go out for a drink some time?
好主意 唔...
That sounds fun, um...
什么时候?
When?
- 要不现在?- 唔...
- How about right now? - Um...
我现在没有空
You know, now's not a really good time for me.
下次吧 我得挂了
Another time? Gotta go.
欲擒故纵
Playing hard to get.
我最喜欢挑战了
I love a challenge.
你迟到了
You're late.
啤酒拿来
Beer.
你知道圆环会和政委会的分别吗?
You know the difference between the Circle and the Clave?
不知道
I don't.
对我来说它俩都一样
They all lock the same to me.
暗影猎人自以为高人一等
Shadowhunters think they're better than us.
但因为一点口角就自相残杀的却是他们
They're the ones killing each other over petty disagreements.
他们保管圣杯 值得我们信任吗?
Is that who you trust with the Mortal Cup?
他们要我们去遵守连他们也不会导守的命令
They expect us to obey orders they don't follow themselves.
我受够了
I'm sick of it.
没错 我们或许没有天使的血脉
Yeah, maybe we don't have angel blood.
但我们拥有彼此
We got each other.
我们是一家人 一个族群
We're a family. A pack.
不管怎样我们比他们更强
We're stronger than they'll ever be.
我提议我们把圣杯据为己有
I say, we take the Cup for ourselves.
这个女孩知道圣杯在哪里
This girl knows where the Cup is.
把她找出来 带她来见我
Find her. Bring her to me.
布鲁克林艺术学院
你为什么要溜出来?
Why'd you run out?
要是你电♥话♥不设静音
And what's the point of an Invisibility rune
那隐形符印又有什么用?
if you don't silence your phone?
鬼鬼祟祟地溜出来 还真是幼稚
That was childish, sneaking out like that...
赛门 嘿 我知道我该立刻回你电♥话♥的
Simon. Hey. I know I should have called you right back.
我真的很抱歉 你还好吗?
I'm really sorry. Are you okay?
你懂那种以为自己感冒了
You know that thing when you think you're catching a cold,
却又没有丝毫不适的感觉吗?
but you never actually get sick?
我完全明白
Yeah, I totally get it.
我们可以待会再说吗 现在事态有点反常
Um, can we talk later? Things are kind of insane right now.
反常 怎么了 你还好吗?
Insane, how? Are you okay?
我似乎杀了一只恶魔 然后永远失去那些记忆了 所以...
I... I kind of killed a demon and lost all my memories forever. So...
你杀了什么?
You killed a what?
好吧 克莱莉 你在哪里?
Okay, Clary, where are you?
我在布鲁克林学院
I'm at the Brooklyn Academy.
- 我正要去... - 挂掉
- I'm on my way to... - Hang up.
- 够了 我们马上要走了 - 不 我要回阁楼
- That's it, we have to go. Right now. - No. I'm on my way to the loft.
我觉得那里有东西能帮我找回我妈
There's something there that I think could help me find my mother.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
这太危险了 你以为那里没人盯着?
That's way too dangerous. You think nobody's watching that place?
我不会有事的 我跟亚历克在一起
I'm fine. I'm with Alec.
你觉得你这样说我就会放心点?
And those words are supposed to make me feel better how?
好 我过来帮忙
Yeah, I'm coming to help.
不 赛门 你已经受很多苦了
No, Simon, you've been through enough already.
你也是啊 在老地方等 你懂的
So have you. Meet me at the old shortcut. You know the one.
你瞧瞧那些蒙迪
Mundanes. Look at them.
急如热锅上的蚂蚁
Running around like ants.
- 走吧 - 为什么你脸色总是那么难看?
- Let's go. - Why do you always look so miserable?
- 我没有 - 明明就有
- I don't. - You do.
爱上杰斯这个直男 一定很痛苦吧
It must be hard being in love with Jace and he's straight and everything.
不好意思 你说什么?
Excuse me? What?
这有什么大不了的?
What's the big deal?
那段记忆出现时我也在场 被发现了 嗯?
I was there when that memory came out. Busted, no?
我们是帕洛巴特
We're parabatai.
亚历克 承认你爱上了杰斯 会比较舒畅的
Alec, just say it, you'll feel better. You're in love with Jace.
算了 你知道吗 爱上他的是你
Forget it. You know what? You're in love with Jace.
好喔 屁孩式反击 不错喔
Oh, okay? The middle school comeback? Nice.
亚历克 我们眼前有真正的问题要解决 好吗
Alec, we have a real problem to solve, okay?
跟我来
Come with me.
你最好快点搞定
This better be quick.
让我等为步上灵魂之路者哀悼
We mourn those in the path of souls.
伊莎贝
Isabelle.
你带朋友来了
I see you brought a friend.
更像是兄弟
More like a brother.
杰斯??威兰
Jace Wayland.
你是来传话的?
Here to deliver a message?
我是来谘询的
Here to ask questions.
果然有目的
So you do want something.
有些事情永恒不变真好
Nice to know that some things never change.
我们想要的情报不会让你有丝毫损失
But the information we want will cost you nothing.
有时候 知识才是最宝贵的
Sometimes knowledge is the most precious thin g of all.
尽管问
Ask away.
我们等下再讨论代价
We can discuss the price later.
车诺比
治疗辜负了你们
Medicine has failed you.
人类辜负了你们
Humankind has failed you.
我给予你们希望
和一个活得更好的机会
一个更美满的人生
An improved life.
愿你们勇敢地走上前
May the bravest of you step forward.
领受天使印记
Take the mark of the angels
与光明的未来重遇
and live a life with a future again.
现在注入了仙灵的血
And now the Seelie blood.
你不再只是个弃民
You shall be more than Forsaken.
你将获得自♥由♥
你将获得自♥由♥
如果他够强 他会活下来
If he is worthy, he will live.
他会活在天使的荣光之下
He will live in the glory of angels.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表