剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
-我们走 - 不 我 我不能
- Let's go. - No, I... I can't.
我一直在用移空门找克拉丽
I've been Portaling all over the city looking for Clary
现在魔法很弱 我需要你的帮助
and my magic is dangerously low. I need your help.
你真的要为了一个暗影猎人搭上你的生命吗
Are you really going to risk your life for a Shadowhunter?
这不仅仅是我们对抗他们的问题 马格纳斯
This isn't us versus them, Magnus.
如果瓦伦丁拿到了圣杯 我们全都难逃一劫
If Valentine gets the Cup, we're all doomed.
瓦伦丁找不到我们 就杀不了
Valentine can't kill what he can't find.
最后一个自救的机会
Last chance to save yourself.
不
No!
多萝西娅
Dot.
多萝西娅
Dot!
克拉丽
Clary!
克拉丽 停下 你去哪
Clary, stop! Where are you going?
两个男人 集团成员
Two men, Circle members...
就是那两个闯入我房♥子 带走我妈妈的人
the same ones who came to my house, who took my mom.
他们抓了多萝西娅
They have Dot.
他们会伤害她或杀了她 我们必须阻止他们
They're gonna hurt her or kill her. We have to stop them!
不
No.
她只是想帮我而已
She was just trying to help me.
现在 她不见了
Now, she's gone.
克拉丽 抱歉
Clary, I'm sorry.
你们不明白 多特就像我的姐姐一样
You don't understand. Dot's like my big sister.
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
我们必须马上返回学院
We have to go back to the Institute right now.
所以现在是怎样 瓦伦丁抓走了我的妈妈和多萝西娅
So, what now? Valentine has my mom and Dot,
我们却就这样放弃吗
and we're just gonna give up?
我的记忆怎么办 它们不能就这样消失了
What about my memories? They can't just be gone?
还有另一个选择
There is another option.
- 想都别想 - 绝对不行
- Don't even. - Absolutely not.
我不害怕无声圣者
I'm not afraid of the Silent Brothers.
无声圣者是谁
Who are the Silent Brothers?
他们是有很高法力的暗影猎人
They're Shadowhunters with superior powers.
他们有修复记忆的能力
Who possess the ability to recover memories.
这个过程也可能会杀死你 就是这样
A process that can also kill you, so there's that.
你对病人的态度真是糟透了
Your bedside manner is abysmal.
我们已经违反了至少18条圣廷规则
We've broken at least 18 Clave rules
现在你还想去骸骨之城吗
and now you want to go to the City of Bones?
不可能 我不会允许的
There's no way. I won't allow it.
这不是由我们来决定
This isn't our choice to make.
这是克拉丽的决定
This is Clary's decision.
你不能让她这么做
You can't ask her to do this.
她不知道自己要面对的是什么
She doesn't know what she's facing.
她还没有准备好
She's not prepared.
如果有人能告诉我其他修复记忆的方法
If anyone can tell me another way to recover my memories
还能得到我们需要的答案
and still get the answers we need,
我会听从的
I'm listening.
那就这么定了
That settles it.
看见没 我说过 她是我们的一员
See? I told you she's one of us.
对 这个地方一点都不可怕
Yeah, this place isn't creepy.
一点都不
Not at all.
别告诉我你在害怕
Don't tell me you're afraid.
开什么玩笑 我是吓着长大的
Are you kidding me? I was born afraid...
听起来真是让我觉得好多了
which sounded a lot better in my head.
我们去看看
Let's check it out.
在这等会儿 我先去看看是否安全
Wait here a minute. I wanna see if it's safe.
我们为什么要这么做
Why are we doing this?
我们甚至都不认识这些人
We don't even know these people.
嘿
Hey.
如果出了什么事
If something goes wrong...
如果她出了什么事 都是我们的责任
if something happens to her, that's on us.
- 你知道的吧 - 知道
- You know that, don't you? - Yeah.
你也清楚如果瓦伦丁在我们之前拿到圣杯的后果是什么
And you know exactly what'd happen if Valentine gets the Cup before we do.
她失去了一切 亚历克
She's lost everything, Alec.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know exactly what that feels like.
你到底对她有什么意见
And what's your problem with her, anyway?
你们家一直很帮助那些无助的人
Your family always used to welcome strays.
你从来不是无助的人
You were never a stray.
重点是 什么都没有改变
The point is, nothing's changed.
我们一起战斗 只是
We're in this fight together. There's just...
多一个人罢了
one more of us.
我只希望我妈能够多信任我
I just wish my mom had trusted me
早些告诉我所有的事情
enough to tell me about all this.
怎么了 发生了什么
What is it? What's wrong?
你怎么对这些一点都不害怕
How are you not ultra freaked out by all of this?
我猜可能是因为 我一直觉得自己缺失了什么
I guess I just always felt like there was something missing.
有些我无法解释的空白
Some void I couldn't quite explain.
这些事情终于开始有些眉目了
Things are finally starting to make sense.
但是这一切都不重要 除非能够找回我妈妈
But none of it's gonna matter unless I get my mom back.
那我们就去做吧
Then let's do that.
克拉丽
Clary.
来吧 可以了 我们走吧
Come on, it's all clear. Let's go.
我希望我的人已经说服你帮助我们了
I'd hoped my men could have persuaded you to help us.
像你年纪这么大的人 却不怎么聪明啊
For someone so old, you're not too wise, are you?
看 很简单
See, it's very simple.
解除乔斯琳的咒语 你就可以继续过你的
Reverse Jocelyn's spell and you'll be free to live your...
奢侈的巫师生活
wasteful, warlock life.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
你不会让我走的
You'd never let me go.
但我发誓 咒语不是我施的
But I swear, it wasn't me.
我无法解除
I can't break the spell.
那么是谁
Who did it then?
我要知道那个巫师的名字
I want the warlock's name.
也许我对乔斯琳无计可施
See, Jocelyn may be unreachable,
但她的女儿还在
but her daughter is still out there.
你肯定很想帮那个女孩 是吧
You must want to help the girl, right?
也许一点点药
Maybe a little medicine...
就可以触发你的记忆
will trigger your memory, hmm?
不要
No.
嘶
Shh.
你必须明白 无声圣者不像我们
You have to understand, the Silent Brothers aren't like us.
他们缺乏像你这样的魅力和出色的人际交往技巧吗
They lack your charm and superior people skills?
对 大部分人都是
Yeah, most people do.
圣者们交流不是靠语言 而是通过思想
Brothers communicate without using words, using just their thoughts.
听起来不太糟糕
That doesn't sound so bad.
别让他们的沉默愚弄了你
Don't let their silence fool you.
他们会把灵魂之剑插入你的脑袋
They'll hold the Soul-Sword to your head,
用剑锋 刻出你脑中的真♥相♥
and with its blade, carve the truth from your mind.
如果你不够坚强 就会在这过程中死去
If you're not strong enough, you will die.
我收回前言 那听起来还要糟糕十倍
I take it back. That sounds level ten bad.
克拉丽 你要明白
Clary, you should know,
那种痛钻心刺骨 你不必非得
the pain will be excruciating. You don't have to
我会不惜一切
I'll do anything.
穿越火海 与恶魔作战 无论要付出什么
Walk through fire, battle demons, whatever it takes.
我都要把妈妈救回来
I have to get my mom back.
我不能 我不会失去她的
I can't... I won't lose her.
你不会的
You won't.
我们不会的
We won't.
我可以做到的
I can do this.
是的 你可以
Yeah, you can.
你是克拉丽·怪雷 你无所不能
You're Clary freakin' Fray. You can do anything.
好了 停下
All right, hold up.
得了 得了
Surprise, surprise.
盲呆不得入内 就像训练室一样 对吗 错了
No mundanes allowed, just like in the training room, right? Wrong!
我看过所有的恐怖电影 幽默风趣的好朋友
I've seen every horror movie ever made and the funny best friend
被落在了后面
who gets left behind...
最后挂了
dead man.
你没那么幽默风趣
You're not that funny.
你尽管去吧
But by all means, go ahead.
当然了 你进去的一瞬间 你就变成尸体了
Of course, the minute you enter, you'll die.
问题在于 现在我不相信你
Problem is, now I don't trust you.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表