剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Maybe... Maybe there's something you forgot.
等等
Wait.
- 这是什么? - 不
-What is this? -No.
- 我妈说这个盒子是我父亲的 - 不
-Mom said this belonged to my father... -No.
但华伦泰才是我的父亲
...But Valentine is my father.
J.C.是谁
Who is "J.C."?
我希望你记得 你的父亲也能当一个好人
I want you to remember your father could be a good man.
即使他对你做了那些事--
After what he did to you--
这比那些事还糟 克莱莉
This is worse, Clary.
我不在乎
I don't care!
路克 我想知道 我...
Luke, I want to know, I...
我必须知道一切
I need to know.
你自己说过
You said so yourself.
你必须告诉我发生过的一切
You have to tell me everything.
JC代表的是强纳森??克里斯多夫
"J.C." stands for Jonathan Christopher...
你的哥哥
Your brother.
我有哥哥?
I have a brother?
你有过
You did.
他死于一场费尔查德庄园的火灾
He died in a fire at Fairchild manor.
是你父亲放了那把火
A fire that your father set.
就是这个
That's it.
故事的结局就是这样
That's the ending of the story
那是我的母亲要我知道的事 但是...
That my mother needed me to hear, but...
那是她要我解开的记忆吗
Is that what she meant to unlock?
我是怎么做到的
How did I do that?
有些暗影猎人拥有天使赋予的特殊能力
There are Shadowhunters that have unusual angelic powers,
但是我从来没看过别人这么做
But I've never seen anyone do what you just did.
这些特殊能力是会遗传的吗
Can these powers be inherited?
我认为会
I think so.
我想我知道我的母亲将圣杯藏在哪里了
I know where my mother hid the Cup.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表