剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我最好的朋友正在受苦
My best friends is suffering.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
?影猎人 前情提要
Previously on Shadowhunters...
吸血族打破了《公约》
The vamps broke the Accords.
他们绑♥架♥了一个蒙迪 那可是项禁忌
They kidnapped a mundie, that's a big no-no.
现在不是惹恼政委会的时机吧?
Isn't this the wrong time to be antagonizing the Clave?
她掌握了圣杯 便能掌握?影世界
She who controls the Mortal Cup, controls the Shadow World.
你不是该教我怎么对付吸血鬼吗?
Shouldn't you be teaching me to fight vampires or something?
你是怎么进到死亡旅馆里的?
So how would you get in?
你会怎么进去?
How would you?
他们进来了 阻止他们
They're in the building. Stop them.
我杀了他
I killed him.
他早就死过了
He was already dead.
你们只要跟着我走
If you would all just follow me.
出去 快出去
Go! Go! Go!
出去 带上他
Go! Take him!
杰斯??威兰
Jace Wayland!
记住谁才是你真正的朋友
Remember who your friends are.
妈 我不想这么做
Mom, I don't wanna do this.
她总有一天会长大的 乔瑟琳
She won't be a child forever, Jocelyn.
现在我还不想让她知道真♥相♥
For now, I don't want her part of our world.
嘿
Hey.
没事了 有我在 你很安全
It's okay, I'm here. You're safe.
杰斯...
Jace...
什么?
What?
你还好吗?
You all right?
你看起来...有点吓坏了
You still seem... kind of freaked.
赛门
Simon.
嘿
Hey.
有我在 没事的
I got you. You're okay.
那肯定是个可怕的恶梦吧
Must have been one hell of a nightmare.
比你想像的更糟
You have no idea.
我梦见被绑在某个家具上 而且我妈也在
I was strapped to this piece of furniture and my mom was there.
她不停告诉某个家伙要保护我
She kept telling this guy to protect me,
但他接着就把手伸进我的脑袋里 掏出我的脑子
but then he reached his hand into my skull and ripped out my brain.
哈啰 佛莱迪??库格
Hello, Freddy Krueger.
注:弗莱迪??库格 - 经典美国恐怖电影《半夜鬼上♥床♥》里的变♥态♥杀手
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
话说回来你又在这做什么?
What are you doing here anyway?
你不是应该在医务室里吗?
Shouldn't you be in the infirmary?
呃 我只是...
Uh, I just...
很想见你而已
really needed to see you.
我很抱歉害你陷入危险
I am so sorry that my messed up life put you in danger.
我没事
I'm fine.
不 要是那些吸血鬼伤了你...
No, if those vampires hurt you...
我不会原谅自己的
I couldn't live with myself.
我只剩下你了
You're all I've got left.
别误会 我很感谢你朋友
Don't get me wrong, I'm totally grateful that your friends got me out
在吸血鬼把我当大杯饮料吸干前 把我救出来
before the vampires drained me like a Big Gulp.
但是...
But...
你有多了解杰斯这个人?你能信任他吗?
How well do you know this Jace guy? Can you trust him?
我想可以
I think so.
我是说 他救了我的命...还有你的
I mean, he saved my life... and yours.
是没错
True.
但我在想...
But I was thinking...
这些疯狂的事都是从你
all of this craziness started the minute
在地狱俱乐部遇到他开始的
you bumped into him at Pandemonium.
你觉得那只是个巧合吗?
You think that's just a coincidence?
老实说 我都不知道该怎么想了
Honestly, I don't even know what to think anymore.
我只知道我必须找回我的记忆
All I know is I have to get my memories back.
我得知道我到底是谁 也许...
I need to know who I really am. Maybe...
也许我看过我妈把圣杯藏在哪里
Maybe I saw where my mom hid the Cup, and...
要是我能想起来...
and if I could just remember...
我就能救她了
I could save her.
我只是...想摆脱这一切
I just... I wanna put all of this behind me.
但我不了解这个世界
But I don't know this world.
我甚至不知道从哪开始找 我...
I don't even know where to start looking. I'm...
我很迷惘
I'm just lost.
嘿...没事的
Hey... Okay.
不如就从我们知道的线索找起吧
Look, start with what we know, okay?
我们知道梦境是记忆的残留
We know that dreams are remnants of memories.
-对 没错 -你在恶梦里看见你妈
- Right. Yeah. - You saw your mom in the nightmare,
在那男人把手伸进你脑袋之前
before the guy was reaching into your brain.
对 她...她叫他马格努斯
Yeah, she... She called him Magnus.
我是说 这根本毫无根据 我从没...
I mean, it's completely random, I never...
马格努斯??贝恩?
Magnus Bane?
大概是
Maybe.
你怎么会知道那个名字?
Why? How do you know that name?
我从某个吸血鬼那听到的
I heard it from the vampire.
你知道 超正的那个...
You know, the shockingly hot one, it was...
抱歉 呃 是卡蜜儿...
Sorry, uh, Camille...
我跟她说有人取走了你记忆
She was super pissed at this Magnus Bane guy
她对那个叫马格努斯??贝恩的家伙超不爽
when I told her that someone took your memories.
赛门 赛门 你真是个天才
Simon! Simon, you're amazing!
你刚才...给了我第一条真正的线索
You've just... You've given me my first solid lead.
-真的吗? -当然
- I did? - Yeah.
太棒了 等等 你要去哪?
Awesome. Wait, where are you going?
我要去找杰斯 告诉他马格努斯??贝恩的事
I have to find Jace and tell him about Magnus Bane.
噢
Oh.
没有你我该怎么办?
What would I do without you?
真的?又来?
Really? Again?
我真是个笨蛋
I'm such an idiot.
老天
Oh, God.
我得离开这里
I gotta get out of here.
离开这里...
Gotta get out of here...
杰斯 我有事要告诉你 这很...
Jace, I need to talk to you about something, it's really...
噢...
Oh...
抱歉 我...我应该先敲门的
Sorry, I... I really should've knocked first.
我先穿件衣服
Let me just grab a shirt.
好
Yeah.
好主意
Good idea.
怎么了?
So, what's up?
你想见我?
You wanted to see me?
对 嗯...
Yeah, um...
我需要你告诉我 所有你知道关于马格努斯??贝恩的事
I need you to tell me everything you know about Magnus Bane.
马格努斯??贝恩是布鲁克林大巫师 为什么问?
Magnus Bane is the High Warlock of Brooklyn, why?
因为那个叫卡蜜儿的吸血鬼
Because that vampire, Camille, practically
认为是他偷走了我记忆
accused him of stealing my memories.
你从哪听来的?
Where did you hear that?
在死亡旅馆时 赛门告诉卡蜜儿有人拿走了我的记忆
When Simon told Camille someone took my memories back at the Hotel DuMort,
她怪在马格努斯??贝恩头上
she blamed Magnus Bane.
对 你相信你那小蒙迪朋友的说词?
Right, and you believe your little mundane friend?
我相信赛门
I believe Simon.
而且 我一直在做那些恶梦
Besides, I keep having these dreams
梦中那个马格努斯跟我妈在一起
where this Magnus guy is with my mom
她还要他保护我
and she tells him to protect me.
你是指 记忆片段吗?
You mean, like, memory fragments?
对 但是...这不合逻辑
Yeah, but... They're not making sense.
为什么你不告诉我?
Whatever, why didn't you tell me about that?
因为 杰斯 就在一周以前
Because, Jace, practically a week ago
我甚至不知道这个世界的存在
I didn't even know this world existed.
怎么可能知道这个马格努斯是不是真的
Let alone that Magnus is real.
马格努斯魔力强大 他甚至能干扰缄默长老团...
Magnus' magic is so powerful, he can invade even the Silent Brothers.
如果他就是拿走你记忆的巫师...
If he's the warlock that took your memories...
他可能会是所有事情的关键
he could be the key to everything.
好多人冒着生命危险帮我拿回我的记忆
People are risking their lives to help me get my memories back.
但也许只是徒劳无功
But there might not be anything there.
我可能没有任何与圣杯有关的记忆...
I might not remember anything that will lead to the Mortal Cup...
或是我妈
or my mom.
克莱莉...
Clary...
相信我告诉你的
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表