剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
你和爸爸之间怎么了
What's going on between you and dad?
你以为我没察觉到吗
You think I can't pick up on it?
小声点
Keep your voice down!
这跟我和你♥爸♥无关 是关于亚历克的
This is not about me and your father. It's about Alec.
我会竭尽所能守护他
And I'll do anything to protect him.
你没办法办到
Well, you can't do this.
你和你那些异世界朋友断绝了那种可能性
You and your Downworlders have seen to that.
你对那些能帮我们重振声誉的
You can't possibly attract the caliber of husband
金龟婿来说 已经没有魅力可言
Who could help us restore the honor to our family name.
荣誉出自功绩
The honor comes from the deed.
当你真正了解这句话时
When you truly understand that,
你就会谅解我了
Then you'll understand me.
你谈的可是政♥治♥
You're talking politics.
我谈的是亚历克的人生
I'm talking about Alec's life.
对暗影猎人来说两个都一样 伊莎贝
It's all the same to a Shadowhunter, Isabelle.
连自己的家庭都保护不了
How can we protect others
怎么能保护其他人
When we can't protect our own family?
亚历克明白这点
Alec gets that...
不像你
Unlike you.
亚历克 等一下
Alec, wait.
如果不是你及时赶到 我就...
If you hadn't gotten here in time, I...
我只是...我很高兴你和杰斯和好
I'm just... I'm glad you and Jace are okay now.
我这么做不是为了杰斯
I didn't do this for Jace.
那我很高兴你为了自己这么做
Then I'm glad you did it for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你对周遭的人有独特的影响力 克莱莉??费芮
You have an interesting effect on people, Clary Fray.
他出手拯救了路克的性命
He helped save Luke's life.
你们都帮了忙
You all did.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
怎么说 因为我帮你到处跑腿吗
For what? For running an errand?
因为你在我身边
For having my back.
我永远都会支持你的
I'm always gonna have your back.
克莱莉
Clary...
路克找你
Luke's asking for you.
好 我知道了
Yeah. Right.
非常...谢谢你
Thank you... So much.
告诉克莱莉我还有其他事要忙
Tell Clary I've got something to do.
赛门
Simon.
没关系的
It's cool.
速度
Speed.
无惧于战
Courage in combat.
营养
Nourishment.
麦克斯...你明知道这是热力符印
Max... You know this is the heat rune.
喔 好吧
Oh, right.
过来 你这个小恶魔 我要抓到你啦
Come here, you little devil. I'm gonna get you.
麦克斯 能让我们私下谈一会吗
Max, could we have a moment?
有趣的事情永远轮不到我知道
I never get to hear the good stuff.
对不起 我不是故意那么严厉的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so harsh.
我早该习惯了
I'm used to it by now.
我希望你知道当自己孩子的上级指挥
I wish you could understand how difficult it is
是多么困难的一件事
To be your own children's commander.
你的优先顺序非常明显
You've made your priorities pretty clear.
战争之时--
In times of war--
我们每分每秒都在打仗 妈
We're always at war, mom.
省省你那堆父母亲专用的藉口吧
So spare me your parenting excuses.
伊莎贝 我在尽力保护我们全部的人
Isabelle, I'm trying to protect all of us.
我在努力保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
你逼亚历克做的事情哪里保护到我了
And how exactly does what you're doing to Alec protect me?
你让我想起了以前的自己
You remind me so much of me.
真的是那样的话 我倒觉得有点惊讶
If that were true, I would actually be impressed.
相信我 你并不需要惊讶
Trust me, you wouldn't.
我在你这个年纪时 一直以为自己理解一切
When I was your age, I thought I had everything figured out.
认为自己可以靠着打破规则拯救全世界
I thought I could change the world by breaking the rules.
你打破过规则?
You broke the rules?
那个打破规则的女孩去哪里了?
Where did that person go?
她太愚蠢了 搞不清楚热情与力量的差别
She was stupid. She confused passion with strength.
所以热情导致你变得脆弱?
So passion makes you weak?
不是 情感会置你于险境
No. Passion makes you dangerous.
那就是为什么你以为自己准备好担当重任 其实并没有
That's why you're not ready for the responsibility you think you are.
感谢你 马格努斯
Thank you, Magnus.
不客气
You're welcome.
我就不打扰你们了
I'll leave you two alone.
别对他太凶啊
Go easy on him.
你知道你不能永远逃避那个问题 对吧
You know you can't avoid the question, right?
我知道我妈要你发誓保密
I know mom swore you to secrecy,
但是我也看过你反驳她
But I've seen you stand up to her before.
为什么你不告诉我关于暗影世界的事情
Why didn't you tell me about any of this?
因为我害怕你会从此讨厌我们
Because I was afraid you'd hate us.
不可能的
Not possible.
这么说...过去这几天
Okay... The last few days,
我只了解到整件事情的一小部分
I have not had all of the information.
你了解的还是不够多
And you still don't.
但你必须得知所有事情
But you need to know everything.
这能帮助你找到圣杯
It'll help you find the Mortal Cup.
怎么说
How?
总之你必须相信我
You're just gonna have to trust me.
当然 世界上我最信任的就是你
I do, more than anything.
无论你说了什么 都不会改变这一点
Nothing you say is ever gonna change that.
但是你也要相信我才行
Okay, but you have to trust me, too.
好吧
All right.
马格努斯跟你说过圆环会起义的事了吧
Magnus told you about the Uprising?
说了
Yeah.
也说过华伦泰如何杀光了所有人吗
About the Valentine who murdered all those people?
是的
Yes.
他会变成那样都是我们的错
The reason he became that man was our fault...
我和乔瑟琳的错
Mine and Jocelyn's.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
我们背叛了他 克莱莉
We betrayed him, Clary...
你的母亲和我一起背叛了他
Your mother and I.
因为我们坠入了爱河
We fell in love.
你们
Did you...
等等
Wait...
- 你该不会是我的... - 不是
-Are you my... -No.
不是 我们从来没有...
No, we never...
上过床?
Slept together?
对 我是说 没有
Yeah. I mean, no!
你的父母当时还在婚姻状态
Your parents were married.
华伦泰是我的帕洛巴特
Valentine was my Parabatai.
我们都非常爱他
We both loved him.
但是他的言辞开始变得暴♥力♥
But as his rhetoric got more violent...
他和政委会之间的争辩愈来愈激烈
And he became more combative with the Clave...
我们开始担心他
We started to worry.
我们试着帮助他 缓和他的激动 但是...
We tried to help him, tried to temper him, but...
他和我们渐行渐远
He just kept pulling away.
而那让我和乔瑟琳亲近起来
That just drew us closer together.
我们知道那是错误的 但是我们无法否认 也无法隐藏
We knew it was wrong, but we couldn't deny it, or hide it.
他变得很易怒
he's angry all the time.
如果政委会能听从建言
If only the Clave would listen to reason.
我们也必须唤回华尔的理智
We have to make Val listen to reason.
华伦泰开始坚信我们有外遇
Valentine became convinced we were having an affair.
他执着于赢回乔瑟琳的心
He was obsessed with winning Jocelyn's heart back.
为了爱情 他不择手段
For love, he was willing to do anything...
即使那会违背他自己的原则
even compromise his own principles.
他疯狂地专注研究 如何成为一个更优秀的士兵
He became fixated on becoming a better soldier.
他开始用异世界人的血液
that led him to do sathe unthinkable...
进行无人胆敢想像的实验
experiment with Downworlder blood.
华尔
Val!
华尔 你醒醒 醒醒
Val! Hey! Hey!
华尔 快醒醒
Val, come on.
而他跨过那条界线的瞬间
Once he crossed that line...
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表